635 users online (73 members and 562 guests)  

Websleuths News

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo

WA - Detectives search for man who put son up for sale on Craigslist

Detectives searching for man who put son up for sale on Craigslist

SPOKANE -- Spokane County Sheriff's detectives are trying to track down a Spokane father who allegedly offered to sell his son on Craigslist for $5,000.

Investigators think the ad is not a hoax and have gotten a search warrant to find the person who posted the ad back in February.

The father identifies himself as a single parent dad by the name of Rick who's ran out of child care options. His posting starts out by saying that “Gavin is a great kid but I can no longer afford to take care of him."

More at link:

It gets worse. Dad claims that when his son cries, it's for hours and he usually just puts him in the closet until he stops!

If this does turn out to be a hoax (which the sheriff doesn't believe it is), I hope the hoaxster is charged to the fullest extent of the law!

either way this guy should burn.........not funny if its a hoax, simply disgusting if its real

Charlotte, North Carolina
    how terrifying! is there a way to trace ads to see if they had been answered or what not? ican't bring myself to read anymore than the blurb so I apologize if it is in the story and i'm asking something already answered.
    Find Brian Shaffer!!

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

People are seriously out of their minds. Real or hoax this person is bonkers.

In the last two days we have people putting babies in ovens, closets, and bushes.

O/T but not last year we had a guy who tried to sell a baby on the street. He seriously was trying to sell his own baby for cash for drugs.