2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not be able to watch the hearing but know when I get back all the wonderful WS's will have great updates. Prayers for Caylee and for the truth of the money trail to come out today!

I will be watching and listening intently.

I can't wait for Baez to have to divulge where those funds came from and is there any more coming?

I also feel, when Inmate Anthony is declared indigent, Jose Baez should be told to step down, since he can't be first chair, anyway. There's no need to keep him around and hoping Judge Strickland will appoint a public defender. JAC will not pay for travel expenses for out of state attorneys, so possilby the angel of death will be out of it too! Give her a public defender while it's still early. Whoever is appointed, IMO, has enough time to catch up!

The gravy train stops, today....hopefully! :innocent:

I will be watching and listening intently.

I can't wait for Baez to have to divulge where those funds came from and is there any more coming?

I also feel, when Inmate Anthony is declared indigent, Jose Baez should be told to step down, since he can't be first chair, anyway. There's no need to keep him around and hoping Judge Strickland will appoint a public defender. JAC will not pay for travel expenses for out of state attorneys, so possilby the angel of death will be out of it too! Give her a public defender while it's still early. Whoever is appointed, IMO, has enough time to catch up!

The gravy train stops, today....hopefully! :innocent:

A teacher of mine once told our class that he went to a Price is Right taping-He said word had it that a tax collector sat in the audience to observe and make sure every winner was caught up with after the show-Not sure if that's just legend, but I think it would be just dandy if they sent an agent down to watch the show in the Orlando courtroom today. Make sure everyone is caught up with.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are tax payers outside the court house protesting. Unemployment is 13.8% down here, and many people are angry that KC blew through two hundred thousand dollars without any disclosure of how she got the money, and how the monies were spent on her case. We know JB got ninty thousand, and AL got twenty two thousand, so where is the rest? Full disclosure is warranted JB, so get AL to write it for you.

Court TV/Tru TV is covering the case now...

Great! I decided to record all of Court/Tru today, just in case. I'll watch it later. I like to watch the hearings via computer because of the commercial breaks on TV.

try to keep the thread to what is happening at the hearing.
Many people cannot watch or listen and so these threads are helpful if they stay on topic.

thanks everyone.

ok - I decided that Emerson, Lake and Palmer will do our "pre game" show (with a bit of help rearranging the words from lil ole me ;) )

This song has been "in my head" since yesterday with all this talk about today's "show"

Enjoy!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoOEkDxjeAs[/ame]

Here's the words to follow along:

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends
We're so glad you could attend
Come inside! Come inside!

There behind the desk is the defendant, how grotesque
be careful as you pass.
Move along! Move along!

Come inside, the show's about to start
guaranteed to blow your head apart
Rest assured you'll get your money's worth
The greatest show in Heaven, Hell or Earth.
You've got to see the show, it's a dynamo.
You've got to see the show, it's rock and roll ....

Right before your eyes we devise our crazy lies
And the judge laughs until he cries
Will KC die? Will she die?

Come inside the shows about to start
Guaranteed to blow your head apart

You've got to see the show, it's a dynamo.
You've got to see the show, it's rock and roll ....

Soon the defense guy, with a gleam in his eye
Will decry the private eye
He’ll deny!!! He’ll deny!!

Next upon the stand will you please extend a hand
to the mistress of the land
Was it planned? Was it planned?

Roll up! Roll up! Roll up!
See the show!

Performing on a mic, is a Zanny look alike
Will the judge move to strike?
Take a hike. Take a hike..

We would like it to be known the exhibits that were shown
were exclusively homegrown,
Just a loan. Just a loan.

Come and see the show! Come and see the show! Come and see the show!
See the show!

Enjoy! Now its official - I'm :crazy:

While waiting for the hearing I just saw Jean Casarez on Tru-TV who just said the Order is down releasing the proscecution's request to seal. Order was signed on the 16th.

Might I suggest that you also use the link in the first post that MADJGNLAW provided. TRU TV often talks over the proceedings.....breaks for many commercials and cuts out at times before the hearing ends. You will get uninterrupted coverage by watching live stream on your computers.

That was great, SWAG :)

Are we going to take bets on whether GA and CA will be there or not? I predict they will be there, making sure to hold hands and gaze into each other's eyes a few times. Maybe GA will even say "I love you" back today.

Can we say let the game begin?

I have the courtroom on Wesh...

That was great, SWAG :)

Are we going to take bets on whether GA and CA will be there or not? I predict they will be there, making sure to hold hands and gaze into each other's eyes a few times. Maybe GA will even say "I love you" back today.

They are both there. Someone from WESH asked GA about the affair. Neither would comment.

ETA: Brad was not with them at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni