1512 users online (257 members and 1255 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 278
  1. #1

    2010.03.18 New High Powered Attorney Cheney Mason Joins DT *MERGED*

    J. Cheney Mason, arguably one of Orlando or the country's finest defense attorney's has joined the case. He is death penalty qualified. Will this mean the end of JB and AL?
    Last edited by BondJamesBond; 03-24-2010 at 09:12 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,431

    J. "Cheney" Mason has joined the defense

    J. Cheney Mason (goes by Cheney) has joined the defense in the Casey Anthony case. Cheney is well-known and well-respected here in the Greater Orlando legal community. Note: Judge Strickland laughed about where Cheney has been this whole time. This ballgame is now going to change--take note.

    He's REALLY REALLY good.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,431
    Hopefully, Vick. Maybe someone could join our threads as they are the same!

    I about fell out of the lazyboy when I saw this! Big surprise of the day!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,730
    Money being no object...when the taxpayers are paying.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9,548
    Quote Originally Posted by stmarysmead View Post
    Money being no object...when the taxpayers are paying.
    He announced he is doing this 'Pro Bono so there will be no million dollar worries here'.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Theonly1 View Post
    J. Cheney Mason (goes by Cheney) has joined the defense in the Casey Anthony case. Cheney is well-known and well-respected here in the Greater Orlando legal community. Note: Judge Strickland laughed about where Cheney has been this whole time. This ballgame is now going to change--take note.

    He's REALLY REALLY good.
    Yes, CM said he was 'tired of watching what was going on'- I'd like him to expand on that statement'... JB is taking a back seat this am it seems.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Culpeper, Virginia
    Posts
    3,198
    He might be considered really good in lawyer circles, but if he behaves like he is behaving today come trial-time, he is gonna get KC convicted.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Jayla View Post
    He might be considered really good in lawyer circles, but if he behaves like he is behaving today come trial-time, he is gonna get KC convicted.
    My impression is that JS does not appreciate this Cheney person coming in with guns blazing... JS is already rocking back and forth in his chair which tells me he is irritated and he will quiet CM down shortly..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Green Acres
    Posts
    1,461
    Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    My impression is that JS does not appreciate this Cheney person coming in with guns blazing... JS is already rocking back and forth in his chair which tells me he is irritated and he will quiet CM down shortly..
    I guess, Judge S ain't "sittin' on a rainbow" today, huh? lol

  10. #10
    I about fell out of the lazyboy when I saw this! Big surprise of the day!!![/QUOTE]

    I should have known you'd be all over this story..LOL. Now the big news will be...........WHERE DID THE MONEY GO?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    2,102
    What a dou**e-bag...may even make JB seem human

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    169
    WHY!!!!!!!!!??????????????? Why Why Why??!!

    What is it about this case that is pulling all these "Pro's"? Why weren't they on Dahmers wagon? Or any other accused killer??

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    2,102
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderlady View Post
    WHY!!!!!!!!!??????????????? Why Why Why??!!

    What is it about this case that is pulling all these "Pro's"? Why weren't they on Dahmers wagon? Or any other accused killer??
    Very excellent point...but Dahmer was before OJ and Peterson, 24/7 cable news and the Internet, right?

    It is nauseating how they lie and say they are not taking any money for the "due process" of this sweet innocent girl (did any of you see KC and LKB hug at the end)?

    Not one of them believes this girl is innocent.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    South
    Posts
    3,835
    Hello WS

    Cheney just got done reiterating that JB was and is the lead atty in this case. He was only doing what JB asked him to do.
    John 14:6

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,319
    I posted this another thread:

    Here's a little article about the new good old boy they've got, Mason Cheney. Looks like there may be a seachange going on at the defense table.

    http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...college-of-law
    "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" - Voltaire

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Cheney Mason said he was surprised by verdict
    By grandmaj in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 09:20 AM
  2. Cheney Mason Interview - In Session
    By Solace in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 12:20 PM
  3. 2010.06.21 Cheney Mason Press Conference
    By suepitzl in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 08:30 PM

Tags for this Thread