2010.03.18 Issues w/ JVM: Prosecutors discovered 50 mystery letters from CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Prosecutors discovered 50 mystery letters from Casey Anthony to another woman behind bars. "Issues" w/ Jane Velez-Mitchell will have coverage tonight. Judge to issue a ruling in 5 days whether Casey Anthony's defense team will get FL funds -more @ 7pET on HLN

yeah Jane -- let's find out what defending for free means.

Jane asks if it's horrifying if defendant can sell photos of Caylee to fund her defense....how did she have $$ at beginning of case to get her "dream team"...Jane's saying "something doesn't add up here".

Thanks to everyone posting the JVM info, I'm stuck at work and can't watch.

Discussing Todd M & why he would pay $70K for defense.

Jane saying hypothetically KC can legally continue selling photos to fund her defense....Jane says it's reprehensible.

Cesarez saying KC can no longer accept monies from photo sales if she's declared indigent.

I am always learry when people use the word "Absolutely" in a sentense.
JB uses it all the time..........
just heard him answer "Absolutely NOT to a book deal, TV show etc...........
come on, we all know there will be a big movie, or TV special
and many book deals for JB later!!!
These guys aren't doing all this work for nothing!

Showed a clip of CM asking Lyon about the $$ she's recv'd & what it was spent on.

Jane's moved on to talking about the jailhouse letters.

Jane saying it's impossible for a toxic person to keep it all inside....guest saying letters will be "very very valuable".

Jane asking if letters will be entered into trial...guest saying there could be inconsistencies or details that could cause letters to come into trial & potential downfall for KC.

Secret letters (50) SURPRISE!
to and from another girl inmate.
Ended when inmate went to FEDERAL prison.
The guard helped

aha, KC may of hurt herself.........by telling something that only the killer would know!
Herself!!!!!!!

O/T pisces new moon phase under Uranus planet.......almost 2 weeks of surprises!!!!

I would like to know if the other woman KC wrote to killed her child also......
something in common?????

I would like to know if the other woman KC wrote to killed her child also......
something in common?????

I don't think there are any other women child killers here in FL prisons. They did not say which prison but I would assume CA meant her in Orlando jail and from there after trial that person went on to prison.

What I am wondering is how she got the mailing address of that inmate unless the guard did that for her. Why would you ruin your career for a monster like that?

Over on the letters thread, these two women have already been named and "sleuthed" - lol.

One is the wife of a cop - they were busted for firearms and drugs - this is the one that went to federal prison.

The other was just busted last year - 5/09. She was part of a huge multi-million baby formula stealing ring.

Check out the letters thread - the articles and links are there.

edited: she was first arrested in oct 2008. I went back and reread the article.

here's the link:

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Content...ers-with-Local-and-Federal-Law-Enforceme.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni