1138 users online (276 members and 862 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!

GA - Atlanta Area Rapist On The Run

TLANTA (AP) Fulton County authorities say a convicted rapist out on bond awaiting retrial has removed his ankle monitor and is on the run.
    The Fulton County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help locating rapist Ali Reza Nejad. The 38-year-old has been out of jail on a $100,000 bond since April, and as a condition of his bond, he was supposed to wear a GPS-enabled ankle monitor.

http://www2.wrbl.com/rbl/ap_exchange...eRunGa/139055/
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I guess a picture of him would be too much to ask...it's like those news stories about a missing child. This article doesn't even offer a description other than "male." How about race, height, something!

ETA: found a link with his pic. See, from his name I wouldn't have guessed we were looking for a blue eyed blond! A picture IS worth a thousand words!

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/22881943/detail.html

Doesn't look like your typical rapist. How did he remove the ankle mechanism? I never thought it was possible unless you chopped off your foot.

Quote Originally Posted by Metzgermeister View Post
    Doesn't look like your typical rapist. How did he remove the ankle mechanism? I never thought it was possible unless you chopped off your foot.
    Can't be that hard b/c he's not the first to do it. An escaped deputy awaiting trial for murder cut his monitor off several months ago and hasn't been seen since.

Oops!

Anyone familiar with his cases? He is the 'pantyhose rapist' in Atlanta, has a hx back to 97 w/ prostitutes in ATL. I would like to talk to anyone that knows anything other than what is in the news.

Georgia Pantyhose Rapist caught in Houston hotel
    by Associated Press

Posted on March 22, 2010 at 10:37 AM

Updated yesterday at 11:19 AM

ATLANTA -- The Fulton County sheriffs office says a convicted rapist out on bond has been captured in Texas after he removed his ankle monitor and fled.

Sheriffs Office spokeswoman Tracy Flanagan says 38-year-old Ali Reza Nejad, known as the "Pantyhose Rapist," was captured by U.S. marshals in Houston at a hotel without incident.

Read more at:
    http://www.khou.com/news/local/Georg...-88824037.html

Glad they got him.

JMO
    Only the dead have seen the end of War.
    Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Metzgermeister View Post
    what does a typical rapist look like?