1108 users online (223 members and 885 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 149
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    22,110

    George's Alleged Affair # 3

    Let's continue the discussion here please.

    Link to #2 "Affair" thread.
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97951"]George's Alleged Affair #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

    CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

    OR










  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Illinois
    Posts
    10,903
    Thanks Tricia!
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    119
    Thanks Tricia!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    3,077
    Dr.Fessel
    Registered User
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Location: South Central Illinois
    Posts: 3,295


    This is my idea how the first interview LE had with River could have gone.

    LE tells her they know all about the affair and they have heard she might know something they do not.


    The detectives go in and River tells them the story about the affair and the statements George made to her about KC and Caylee.

    Bells go off when she says what George told her about the snowballing.

    Now the affair is important as far as corroborating her story of what George said.

    They ask her do you have any evidence of the affair.

    She says George used that vacuum one morning cleaning the floor for me. You can take it if you want.

    They tell her no, we don't need to take it, that will prove nothing.

    She says well he did dishes in that sink for me one morning.

    The police say no, that is not evidence.

    She says well I have a picture of him doing those dishes in the nude at that sink, they are on my camera.

    The police say show them to me.

    The police look and sure enough just like she said there is George nude doing dishes in that exact sink.

    They ask her can we take the camera and she says sure.

    Same thing with the phone and they take it.

    She tells them about the gate and records too.
    Brought over from the first thread:

    You make a very salient point. River was interviewed on Feb 18. Her phone was returned to her just a few days ago. If there was nothing relevant, then why bother taking her phone in the first place?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Illinois
    Posts
    10,903
    I just don't think the police would have taken the camera and phone unless they saw something on them proving or backing up the affair.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Illinois
    Posts
    10,903
    Quote Originally Posted by elementary View Post
    Brought over from the first thread:

    You make a very salient point. River was interviewed on Feb 18. Her phone was returned to her just a few days ago. If there was nothing relevant, then why bother taking her phone in the first place?
    She picked up her camera at the same time too.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Prior Lake, MN moving to Utah in June 2010
    Posts
    277
    Thank you for all your hard work. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, ideas , and educated opinions.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,667
    They may have wanted to analyze the entire camera to see the origin of the pictures....I mean you could insert a picture into your phone from a photoshopping program....they would want to eliminate obvious fabrications.....maybe I'm overthinking this and feeling a little too 007 (no offense BJB!)....

    Wasn't the sister in jail during the same timeperiod as KC early on in this case, around the timeperiod the alleged affair took place? Seems an interesting coincidence once again.....sorry if this was already brought up in thread....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Illinois
    Posts
    10,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Gma Kat View Post
    They may have wanted to analyze the entire camera to see the origin of the pictures....I mean you could insert a picture into your phone from a photoshopping program....they would want to eliminate obvious fabrications.....maybe I'm overthinking this and feeling a little too 007 (no offense BJB!)....

    Wasn't the sister in jail during the same timeperiod as KC early on in this case, around the timeperiod the alleged affair took place? Seems an interesting coincidence once again.....sorry if this was already brought up in thread....
    The article I read said the sister was walking out of the jail at the same time KC was going in.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

  10. #10
    Wise Old Owl's Avatar
    Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South FloriDUH
    Posts
    13,621
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    I just don't think the police would have taken the camera and phone unless they saw something on them proving or backing up the affair.
    sure they would. I mean RC could have (and probably did) offered to show them this pic or that message - and, like I said, she probably did - so LE saw that right off. But they will take the phone to see what she ISN"T showing them too. I don't know the turn around time for that - but it does seem that from Feb 18 to - when was that? - last Tue would have been 3/9 - guess it depends on the backlog they have and the techs available.

    So, yes, LE would have taken the phone regardless. Especially if they already had texts from GA's phone to this one.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Illinois
    Posts
    10,903
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post
    sure they would. I mean RC could have (and probably did) offered to show them this pic or that message - and, like I said, she probably did - so LE saw that right off. But they will take the phone to see what she ISN"T showing them too. I don't know the turn around time for that - but it does seem that from Feb 18 to - when was that? - last Tue would have been 3/9 - guess it depends on the backlog they have and the techs available.

    So, yes, LE would have taken the phone regardless. Especially if they already had texts from GA's phone to this one.
    Yes, you are right and I am sure they had some evidence to the affair before they ever knocked.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    119
    If you (anyone) could go into a room with GA and RC and talk to them and ask them anything, any questions, what would you ask the both of them to find out the truth?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Foothills of Northern Colorado
    Posts
    2,369
    When did you meet?
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.


  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by razorback View Post
    If you (anyone) could go into a room with GA and RC and talk to them and ask them anything, any questions, what would you ask the both of them to find out the truth?
    Over the nonsense and taking no chances I would use sodium pentothal, then I would ask George about June 16, June 15, July 16, George cleaning up the evidence, the hastily put together Nov. 15 meet and greet, the psychic bologna, the two PI's poking about a different area from the teen hangout, sticking steel rods into the ground looking for a live child in the very place she was found later.
    I would ask about the Nigerian scam, my aunt fanny, and if George found a river cruise on the internet.
    Last edited by LancelotLink; 03-19-2010 at 11:01 PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Illinois
    Posts
    10,903
    Quote Originally Posted by razorback View Post
    If you (anyone) could go into a room with GA and RC and talk to them and ask them anything, any questions, what would you ask the both of them to find out the truth?
    First thing I would ask RC if there was any normal times they met and then I would ask her what was their usual time like together. I would ask if any of the neighbors might have seen George coming and going from her house. I would ask River about distinguishing marks on George, I would ask her what his favorite food was, what his favorite drink was. I would ask her what his middle name is, I would ask her if he ever told her about any special times he had with any of his family, did he ever tell you any stories about his LE work or guard work. Did he tell you his mothers maiden name? What size shoe does he wear. What size pants.

    Then I would ask her if this was the truth would she care if I released it to the press. If she said yes then I would ask George a question.

    George, I think I can find out the truth of this affair by releasing this to the press. Unless you tell me the truth I will have to release it.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. George's Alleged Affair #2
    By Tricia in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1095
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 09:44 PM
  2. 2010.03.17 NG: George denies affair, Woman tells NE about supposed affair.
    By MADJGNLAW in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 301
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 02:55 AM
  3. Coincidence, hinky, or just bad luck? Alleged Anthony Affair(s)
    By wenwe4 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 03:03 PM
  4. George's alleged affair
    By JBean in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 08:26 PM