George's Alleged Affair # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Let's continue the discussion here please.

Link to #2 "Affair" thread.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97951"]George's Alleged Affair #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Dr.Fessel
user_online.gif

This is my idea how the first interview LE had with River could have gone.

LE tells her they know all about the affair and they have heard she might know something they do not.

The detectives go in and River tells them the story about the affair and the statements George made to her about KC and Caylee.

Bells go off when she says what George told her about the snowballing.

Now the affair is important as far as corroborating her story of what George said.

They ask her do you have any evidence of the affair.

She says George used that vacuum one morning cleaning the floor for me. You can take it if you want.

They tell her no, we don't need to take it, that will prove nothing.

She says well he did dishes in that sink for me one morning.

The police say no, that is not evidence.

She says well I have a picture of him doing those dishes in the nude at that sink, they are on my camera.

The police say show them to me.

The police look and sure enough just like she said there is George nude doing dishes in that exact sink.

They ask her can we take the camera and she says sure.

Same thing with the phone and they take it.

She tells them about the gate and records too.
Brought over from the first thread:

You make a very salient point. River was interviewed on Feb 18. Her phone was returned to her just a few days ago. If there was nothing relevant, then why bother taking her phone in the first place?

I just don't think the police would have taken the camera and phone unless they saw something on them proving or backing up the affair.

Brought over from the first thread:

You make a very salient point. River was interviewed on Feb 18. Her phone was returned to her just a few days ago. If there was nothing relevant, then why bother taking her phone in the first place?

She picked up her camera at the same time too.

Thank you for all your hard work. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, ideas , and educated opinions.

They may have wanted to analyze the entire camera to see the origin of the pictures....I mean you could insert a picture into your phone from a photoshopping program....they would want to eliminate obvious fabrications.....maybe I'm overthinking this and feeling a little too 007 (no offense BJB!)....

Wasn't the sister in jail during the same timeperiod as KC early on in this case, around the timeperiod the alleged affair took place? Seems an interesting coincidence once again.....sorry if this was already brought up in thread....

They may have wanted to analyze the entire camera to see the origin of the pictures....I mean you could insert a picture into your phone from a photoshopping program....they would want to eliminate obvious fabrications.....maybe I'm overthinking this and feeling a little too 007 (no offense BJB!)....

Wasn't the sister in jail during the same timeperiod as KC early on in this case, around the timeperiod the alleged affair took place? Seems an interesting coincidence once again.....sorry if this was already brought up in thread....

The article I read said the sister was walking out of the jail at the same time KC was going in.

I just don't think the police would have taken the camera and phone unless they saw something on them proving or backing up the affair.
sure they would. I mean RC could have (and probably did) offered to show them this pic or that message - and, like I said, she probably did - so LE saw that right off. But they will take the phone to see what she ISN"T showing them too. I don't know the turn around time for that - but it does seem that from Feb 18 to - when was that? - last Tue would have been 3/9 - guess it depends on the backlog they have and the techs available.

So, yes, LE would have taken the phone regardless. Especially if they already had texts from GA's phone to this one.

sure they would. I mean RC could have (and probably did) offered to show them this pic or that message - and, like I said, she probably did - so LE saw that right off. But they will take the phone to see what she ISN"T showing them too. I don't know the turn around time for that - but it does seem that from Feb 18 to - when was that? - last Tue would have been 3/9 - guess it depends on the backlog they have and the techs available.

So, yes, LE would have taken the phone regardless. Especially if they already had texts from GA's phone to this one.

Yes, you are right and I am sure they had some evidence to the affair before they ever knocked.

If you (anyone) could go into a room with GA and RC and talk to them and ask them anything, any questions, what would you ask the both of them to find out the truth?

If you (anyone) could go into a room with GA and RC and talk to them and ask them anything, any questions, what would you ask the both of them to find out the truth?

Over the nonsense and taking no chances I would use sodium pentothal, then I would ask George about June 16, June 15, July 16, George cleaning up the evidence, the hastily put together Nov. 15 meet and greet, the psychic bologna, the two PI's poking about a different area from the teen hangout, sticking steel rods into the ground looking for a live child in the very place she was found later.
I would ask about the Nigerian scam, my aunt fanny, and if George found a river cruise on the internet.

First thing I would ask RC if there was any normal times they met and then I would ask her what was their usual time like together. I would ask if any of the neighbors might have seen George coming and going from her house. I would ask River about distinguishing marks on George, I would ask her what his favorite food was, what his favorite drink was. I would ask her what his middle name is, I would ask her if he ever told her about any special times he had with any of his family, did he ever tell you any stories about his LE work or guard work. Did he tell you his mothers maiden name? What size shoe does he wear. What size pants.

Then I would ask her if this was the truth would she care if I released it to the press. If she said yes then I would ask George a question.

George, I think I can find out the truth of this affair by releasing this to the press. Unless you tell me the truth I will have to release it.

Has anyone heard or seen anything about the oft teased story that RC would be able to shed some light on the infamous fight on June 15?

First thing I would ask RC if there was any normal times they met and then I would ask her what was their usual time like together. I would ask if any of the neighbors might have seen George coming and going from her house. I would ask River about distinguishing marks on George, I would ask her what his favorite food was, what his favorite drink was. I would ask her what his middle name is, I would ask her if he ever told her about any special times he had with any of his family, did he ever tell you any stories about his LE work or guard work. Did he tell you his mothers maiden name? What size shoe does he wear. What size pants.

Then I would ask her if this was the truth would she care if I released it to the press. If she said yes then I would ask George a question.

George, I think I can find out the truth of this affair by releasing this to the press. Unless you tell me the truth I will have to release it.

Boxers or Briefs?

Over the nonsense and taking no chances I would use sodium pentothal, then I would ask George about June 16, June 15, July 16, George cleaning up the evidence, the hastily put together Nov. 15 meet and greet, the psychic bologna, the two PI's poking about a different area from the teen hangout, sticking steel rods into the ground looking for a live child in the very place she was found later.
I would ask about the Nigerian scam, my aunt fanny, and if George found a river cruise on the internet.

BBM

:floorlaugh:

Okay, your whole darn post had me howling in laughter, but I totally spit my iced tea when I got to the bolded part.

To both:

WHAT were you THINKING??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members