670 users online (92 members and 578 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Father arrested for attempted murder of infant daughter

Another brutalized little baby girl. 7 months old. One after another after another after another. We must value our babies more!

Father arrested for attempted murder of infant daughter

March 19, 2010 2:37 PM

Authorities arrested a man for the attempted murder of his 7-month-old daughter which left the tiny baby fighting for her life, San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department officials said.

Devhon Williams, 20, of Victorville was arrested for the severe abuse of his infant daughter Thursday night after being interviewed by Victorville sheriff’s detectives.

Deputies and fire officials were called out to Williams’ home in the 16000 block of Indian Summer Street near Third Avenue and Nisqualli Road Thursday morning for a report of a child not breathing.

Charlotte ,North Carolina
    When does it end?? What the F is wrong with people?? I cannot understand, there are hotlines and help, call someone, have the child removed , nothing an infant does warrents a beating, any child help is a phone call away
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

Prayers she will pull through. I'm running out of words for these stories. All I can do anymore is pray for the little ones.

does this make these guys feel tough?

so sick of this