802 users online (141 members and 661 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thanks to AZLawyer

We have some great legal input here at WS and we are grateful for all those with legal backgrounds and/or are lawyers that post here.
    But AZlawyer goes out of her way to answer as many questions as possible in different forums here.
    So, I just wanted to recognize that hard work and extra input that she regularly adds to this and other forums here.
    Thank you!

My most gracious and humble thanks as well!

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

The minute I see AZLawyer's hat I go to the posts to read. Thanks and thanks so much for your input and clarifications.

Quote Originally Posted by texaslb218 View Post
    The minute I see AZLawyer's hat I go to the posts to read. Thanks and thanks so much for your input and clarifications.
    I do exactly the same thing! Thanks AZ

Yes, thank you so much AZlawyer for being here at WS and sharing your legal expertise with the rest of us. You are very much a part of what makes WS so great.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    We have some great legal input here at WS and we are grateful for all those with legal backgrounds and/or are lawyers that post here.
    But AZlawyer goes out of her way to answer as many questions as possible in different forums here.
    So, I just wanted to recognize that hard work and extra input that she regularly adds to this and other forums here.
    Thank you!

Thanks for posting this JBean, it is one of those things I mean to write all the time...I know that an attorney's time is worth good money, and the fact that AZ has provided all of this information to us at no charge is pretty awesome.

Besides, even if you charged, AZ, I think I might have to file for indigent status at this point, because you have given so much time...

Thanks for all of your hard work and insight in the name of justice for Caylee, AZ.

I can't say enough good things about AZlawyer...besides legal expertise, AZlawyer has a logical mind pays attention to detail and is always, always diplomatic and polite. I appreciate all that you do, Azlawyer.

Thanks AZ...you are one of the things that makes WS so special. Your willingness to carefully consider questions and offer answers that you can stand behind demonstrates your integrity. Thanks!!!!!

Smile

Just wanted to add my thanks and gratitude to the list. I haven't been here very long, but I quickly recognized AZlawyer's amazing contributions!

Simply the best!

I am always wishing her posts contained multiple 'thanks' buttons.

Thanks AZ for ALL you do here at WS! I am especially grateful for those times when I am about to detour and head down a dead end street and you stop me in my tracks.

So many of us get comfortable hanging out in the main Caylee forum, but the sleuthing AZ does behind the scenes in the Resource sub-forum is amazing.
    Last edited by beach; 03-20-2010 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by texaslb218 View Post
    Me too.

Thanks AZLawyer! I've learned a lot from you and appreciate your posts!

Are we SURE she is doing this Pro Bono?

Seriously, add my thanks in here to. Especially love the way AZ puts things in layman's terms for us!
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

Thanks for all you do here, AZlawyer! Ditto to all the previous posts, too! I am so thankful for all your input here...legal-wise as well as your ability to get way down deep into this case. I've read many awesome posts by you.

Thank you AZ :-)

Thank you - you've been very patient with me when answering my questions.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast