774 users online (97 members and 677 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MO - Nathan Dalgetty, 27, Devil's Elbow, 12 March 2010

http://www.waynesvilledailyguide.com...ssing-relative

Featured Business » By DawnDee Bostwick
    Waynesville Daily Guide
    Posted Mar 19, 2010 @ 02:58 PM
    Last update Mar 19, 2010 @ 04:28 PM

Devil's Elbow, Mo. — The family of man who was last seen a week ago is asking the public for help in locating their loved one.

Nathan Forrest Dalgetty, 27, of Devils Elbow, was last seen March 12 at CB’s Conoco on Z Highway, getting into a blue car being driven by a woman, according to Dalgetty’s sister.

Dalgetty is a white male, about 6 feet 3 inches tall, approximately 230 pounds and has brown hair and green eyes. He has a tribal tattoo on his neck, and a tattoo on his left arm and on the left side of his chest.

Anyone with information about his location is asked to contact the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department at 573-774-6196.
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 03-24-2010 at 10:03 PM.

Reward offered in missing person case

http://www.waynesvilledailyguide.com...ng-person-case

By DawnDee Bostwick
    Waynesville Daily Guide
    Posted Mar 23, 2010 @ 01:19 PM

Devil's Elbow, Mo. — A reward is being offered for information leading to the location of a Devils Elbow man.

Body of Missing Pulaski County, MO Man Found

http://ozarksfirst.com/content/fulltext/?cid=247741

Wednesday, Mar 24, 2010 @08:41pm CDT

(Devil's Elbow, MO) -- The body of a 27-year-old man has been found in Pulaski County.

The sheriff is investigating the scene near the 21,000 block of Teardrop Road in Devil's Elbow. That's where deputies found Nathan Dalgetty's body just before 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday evening.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Rest in Peace Nathan.

Thank you Summerbreeze for posting. Though I frequent the Mackenzie Cowell thread because my husband and his family are from Wenatchee, I found myself here on Nathan's thread, God rest his soul, because Devil's Elbow is not 10min from my home. I didn't even know about this until today and I find comfort in knowing that his case has found a home here at WS. Thank you!

http://www.waynesvilledailyguide.com...n-Devils-Elbow

March 25, 2010 11:03AM

Report of Body found in Waynesville Daily Guide.

http://pulaskicountydaily.com/news.php?viewStory=1730

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 10:49 pm

“I’m not sure if my guys got there first and they arrived shortly thereafter, but I personally talked to mom, dad and both sisters,” King said. “Right now we see no apparent signs of foul play, but we do not know right now. We are going to have to wait for the autopsy to give us results before we have a concrete direction.”

My husband works with a few men who knew Nathan, and unfortunately, most of them seem to think that it's likely he overdosed. I find it hard to believe considering he was found outside, but either way it's unfortunate...true or not.

Nathan Dalgetty is my baby brother. His death is a HOMICIDE under investigation that is going NO WHERE at this point.

** To Miss Maple **
    Nathan's death was NOT an overdose.
    ``````````````````````````````````
    He was dead for a week before whoever Killed him dumped his body off on our property where our family's construction company's office is located.(the sick b*stard made SURE we would have to see the crime sceen everyday for the res of our lives) After they dumped his body off where they knew we would find him (btw-I accidently found him at the same time some neighborhood children riding their bikes near by also saw his body), they 'staged' beer cans around his body, and left. Who ever did this to him had his dead body in their possesion for UP TO 12 days before they dumped his body. This is an unsolved crime.

Welcome Adrian. I'm sorry it is under the circumstances. Sincere condolences to your family....

I can move this thread to a more appropriate forum if you would like to open a discussion??? If you think it may help or if you wish to pursue open questions regarding your brother's death on this board further?

That would be wonderful if you could move this topic to a more public area where we could be seen more.

ps
    i didnt mean to seem like i was attacking you earlier. my emotions are out of control right now.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by adrianDalgetty View Post
    That would be wonderful if you could move this topic to a more public area where we could be seen more.

ps
    i didnt mean to seem like i was attacking you earlier. my emotions are out of control right now.
    I am so sorry to read about the death of your brother.
    It sounds like there are some real questions surrounding the circumstances. I hope the truth will come out soon.
    Thoughts and prayers to you, your family and friends.

Rest in peace, Nathan.

Nathan Dalgetty is my baby brother. His death is a HOMICIDE under investigation that is going NO WHERE at this point.

** To Miss Maple **
    He was dead for a week before whoever Killed him dumped his body off on our property where our family's construction company's office is located.(the sick b*stard made SURE we would have to see the crime sceen everyday for the res of our lives) After they dumped his body off where they knew we would find him (btw-I accidently found him at the same time some neighborhood children riding their bikes near by also saw his body), they 'staged' beer cans around his body, and left. Who ever did this to him had his dead body in their possesion for UP TO 12 days before they dumped his body. This is an unsolved crime.
    Adrian, I meant no disrespect with my post about your brother and the possibility of an overdose. I am so sorry for your loss, and to be honest it didn't sound to me like the drug aspect was likely what happened. My heart goes out to you and your family and I hope that something is done to bring your brother's murder to justice. I think I had posted previously that this hits close to home because I am in the area...and his age as well. It's very unsetteling that this happened and more so that his killer has not been caught. I sincerely pray for the peace and strength of your family in this time of loss...and also for the safety of our community so that this tragic event does not happen to someone else. May strength of mind and sound judgement be with our local LE to find his killer!

DH and I used to go to Devil's Elbow when he was stationed at Fort Leonard Wood... Everyone used to go to the "Elbow Inn" or float/kayak the river...

I am truly sorry for your loss!

You mentioned beer cans surrounding his body.
    were these cans taken from the area there, or were they perhaps brought along and was in the vehicle?
    Did they check to see if any of his so called friends drank the same kind of beer that was found around him.....and check for prints?
    And i assume, the cause of death has-not been released as of yet because of the on going investigation.

:+:Anneliese Michel:+:

[21 September 1952–1 July 1976]

[Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:

** To Miss Maple **
    adrianDalgetty:
    Welcome to WS.
    I hope that being here can be of some help to you and to solving your brother's crime.

Saying that,
    WS has a policy that any family member's identity must be vetted
    by Tricia Griffiths, WS owner.
    Just send her an email.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast