1100 users online (202 members and 898 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

George and Krystal Holloway/River Cruz *MERGED*

The alleged affair, like GA's suicide attempt are not really case related. They have no bearing on what happened to caylee , and are turning into some wild speculation at this point.
    Let's get away from the affair but if more information is revealed and it becomes relevant then discussion will resume.

So, since we cannot confirm or deny the affair and it is of little consequence anyway, let's look at the statements regarding Caylee's death and surrounding circumstances that were reported by KH as coming from GA.

Remember that none of this has been confirmed but it is being heavily reported and probably deserves some attention.

I do not think he made these statements and even if he did I see it as a he said- she said situation. Because the credibility of the accuser is suspect, i think that will make the alleged statements even less powerful.

No need to sleuth neighbors, friends and acquaintences of the twins. Let's stick to discussing them and their reports since they have voluntarily put themselves in the spotlight.
    So don't link other family members information.

Has George ever made any public statements about Caylee's death that this lady could have been drawing info from?
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Has George ever made any public statements about Caylee's death that this lady could have been drawing info from?
    good question. I think it has been mentioned that perhaps her accusations are just spin offs from public information. This is an interesting angle to investigate, imo.

KH just said she did not have any evidence other then her word that George said that to her.

She did say the detectives questioned her for 10 hours over 2 days. That is a long time to spend on just a he said she said statement.
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    good question. I think it has been mentioned that perhaps her accusations are just spin offs from public information. This is an interesting angle to investigate, imo.
    Funny thing is I researched some on the word "snowballed" in the depositions and interviews and the people I found using it the most were the detectives.
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

Funny thing is I researched some on the word "snowballed" in the depositions and interviews and the people I found using it the most were the detectives.
    I never even would have thought to check that! Clever.

KH just said she did not have any evidence other then her word that George said that to her.

She did say the detectives questioned her for 10 hours over 2 days. That is a long time to spend on just a he said she said statement.
    They can't very well ignore such stunning accusations. IMO, they would spend a lot of time on it to find inconsistencies in her statements, weigh credibility and take a long look at it. So I am not sure how much we can read into the interrogation time.
    Last edited by JBean; 03-21-2010 at 04:17 PM.

IMO Anyone of us who have been following from the beginning and read the interviews and saw media reports could maybe say much the same if not more Be seen around ask one of the family members to take a pic in this case George at a public event I have the early docs which have home phone cell phone email addy's the whole 9 yards

I think it is possible George said it. Of all of them I tend to believe George did not buy into any of KC's lies and delusions and manipulations. I think it is just very hard for him to believe she is a murderer.

I am going to go back and try to find things where he thinks his granddaughter might be dead or have come to harm at KC's hands.
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=1#post4959281

Simon Barrett discussing Caylee Anthony case

I think it is possible George said it.
    So do I. When it's mentioned that RC is not a credible witness, I think the same statement can be applied to George. He has also been caught in many inconsistencies, cover-ups, manipulations, and what I consider outright lies.

He has back pedaled on what he initially said during the first interviews he had with LE. He, himself, is no more credible to me than RC. JMO. I hope we're allowed to express one.

I am going to go back and try to find things where he thinks his granddaughter might be dead or have come to harm at KC's hands.
    I think you'll find much of the info you're looking for if you are able to find the links to GA's initial interviews with LE.

I look forward to what you find!

I think it is possible George said it. Of all of them I tend to believe George did not buy into any of KC's lies and delusions and manipulations. I think it is just very hard for him to believe she is a murderer.

I agree and think it is possible he said it, but not as an admission but more as his own speculation. I am sure he was wrestling with the information as it came out and even when he told YM about the dead body smell in the car he knew in his heart something was terribly wrong. Perhaps he was speculating to this woman that he thought it was an accident that spiraled out of control but did not really have any inside information. Now that I have written that out, imo this could be easily explained away and will be of very little consequence.

I can help you out. According to Mr. Miller, George's friend relayed that George knew Caylee was dead, and the girl who had all the answers about it was Casey. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raHlPVJEabU[/ame] four minute mark

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../09/ng.01.html
    Tracy McLaughlin: The first morning I was there, I woke up to George -- I couldn't really hear Casey, but I woke up to, Quit your (deleted) lying. I mean, screaming. They could have heard it across the street. Don't (deleted) lie to me. I'm not putting up with your (deleted). Don't do that. You know, he's screaming at her. She's going, No, no, you have to believe me. Don't treat me like a scumbag cop. This is before Leonard talked to her. You act like my father. Act like you're my father instead of a cop. I'm not listening to your (deleted). Quit (deleted) lying.
    Last edited by The World According; 03-22-2010 at 02:48 PM.

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Quote Originally Posted by The World According View Post
    I can help you out. According to Mr. Miller, George's friend relayed that George knew Caylee was dead, and the girl who had all the answers about it was Casey. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raHlPVJEabU four minute mark
    Now there's a man who I believe!
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    Now there's a man who I believe!
    The jury will too!!!!

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast