Thread: 2010.03.21 Levi Page Show

2010.03.21 Levi Page Show

The Levi Page Show will be airing tonight at 10 EST / 9 CST / 8 MST / 7 PST

Tonight: All the latest blockbuster developments in the Caylee Anthony murder case! A mistress of George Anthony, the grandfather of little Caylee, surfaces alleging Caylee died of an accident! Also a hearing is held for Casey Anthony and her defense drops a bombshell! Will the Florida taxpayers fund tot mom's defense? Did Baez engage in unethical behavior? Also we get a hint of what the new evidence against tot mom is! Tune in tonight as Reporter Mark Williams, psychologist/body language expert Dr. Lillian Glass, and defense attorney Raymond Giudice discuss this explosive case!

Here is the link to listen live (and the archived version after the live airing)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipag...ny-murder-case

If you guys have any questions call 347-838-9781 (make sure volume down when you call in) or you can ask here, and I do my best to get it on the air.
    Last edited by BondJamesBond; 03-22-2010 at 12:08 AM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Levi For This Useful Post:

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    To DR LG: What does Dr LG think about how smiley Miss KC was in this weeks hearing compared to past ones?

She seemed to act like she was a star & had no worries what so ever. No thoughts at all about the main reason she was at a hearing, in the 1st place, the murder of her own daughter!

What did she(DR LG) think of the hug between AL & KC at the end of the hearing? Was this a goodbye hug? TIA

(*Note: NOT announced....JMHO.....that AL is leaving the Dream Team now that Baez has DP qualified lawyer JCM part of the team!)

To RG defense lawyer: Is it possible that correction officers have found letters that KC saved in her cell & it just hasn't been reported yet? Would the SA be able to keep this hush hush if so? TIA

Thanks Levi!
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Who Cares View Post
    To DR LG: What does Dr LG think about how smiley Miss KC was in this weeks hearing compared to past ones?

She seemed to act like she was a star & had no worries what so ever. No thoughts at all about the main reason she was at a hearing, in the 1st place, the murder of her own daughter!

What did she(DR LG) think of the hug between AL & KC at the end of the hearing? Was this a goodbye hug? TIA

(*Note: NOT announced....JMHO.....that AL is leaving the Dream Team now that Baez has DP qualified lawyer JCM part of the team!)

To RG defense lawyer: Is it possible that correction officers have found letters that KC saved in her cell & it just hasn't been reported yet? Would the SA be able to keep this hush hush if so? TIA

Thanks Levi!
    Will ask!

Angel, do you remember when Casey slipped a deputy some letters a couple of months after Caylee's body was found?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Levi For This Useful Post:

For LGlass- Does she still believe her analyisis of body language of GA's alleged mistress?

and another one for LG- analysis of all the girly giggling at the hearing by Casey, LKB & AL
    Last edited by Capri; 03-21-2010 at 08:29 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Capri For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Who Cares View Post

Thanks Levi!
    One question: What is an "SA"???

Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    One question: What is an "SA"???
    That would be the State's Attorney.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

50 mins to go for Levi's show...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darnudes For This Useful Post:

I missed it I will listen to the replay my son needed help with algebra I am not sure I was any help though

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rbrnmw2 For This Useful Post:

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    Will ask!

Angel, do you remember when Casey slipped a deputy some letters a couple of months after Caylee's body was found?
    Sorry I missed your post before the show! (Company came by)
    I'll have to look up the answer & will edit it here asap...for future reference.
    I do remember posting media about the subject. IIRC

Thanks so much Levi!
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Excellent show Levi!! It was so refreshing to hear Ray Guidice be able to finish a sentence and not be dis-respected even when you didn't agree with him - unlike on another show that we all know soo well!!
    Dr. Lillian Glass was spot on as usual. And the discussion about the email from Larry Garrison was fascinating!! Keep up the good work-it's very much appreciated!!

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to essies For This Useful Post:

Levi, I missed the show tonight I just got home about midnight, will listen tomorrow, and I'm sure I'll have questions... but I'm sure you did an excellent job as always.
    JUSTICE IS COMING HALEIGH AND CAYLEE

YOU GOT TO LOVE JUDGE STRICKLAND
    At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Thank you Levi will listen to it soon!

Quote Originally Posted by essies View Post
    Excellent show Levi!! It was so refreshing to hear Ray Guidice be able to finish a sentence and not be dis-respected even when you didn't agree with him - unlike on another show that we all know soo well!!
    Dr. Lillian Glass was spot on as usual. And the discussion about the email from Larry Garrison was fascinating!! Keep up the good work-it's very much appreciated!!
    Thanks for compliments!