2010.03.21 Attorney Richard Hornsby discussing this case

Status
Not open for further replies.

my2sense

Me - in the old country
Reaction score
I forgot about this and tuned in with only 10 mins left. Michelle Bart called in with info about DC, and who he worked for and when. Anyone else listen?

It should be on the show page soon. Usually when I do a show it takes about half hour sometimes sooner to show up on the show page:)

Yes it was very interesting would DC have a conflict of interest?

It's up now. Listening to "Bloodmoney".

Rhornsby said CM has not represented indigent client since 1970's. CM's record is on Orange Co website under James. Many clients were found guilty.

Rhornsby said CM has not represented indigent client since 1970's. CM's record is on Orange Co website under James. Many clients were found guilty.

:eek:

Did I hear MB say that Geraldo told Baez that he would pay $60,000 towards a private investigator (DC, specifically)? Is this old news?

I think Bart said Jose was supposed to pay D. Casey with $60,000 he was supposed to get from Geraldo.

Blaise

Who is Michelle Bart? Is that the woman before Brad Conway? I am trying to picture her and is she the MB referenced or am I way off?

She was hired spokesperson for Baez for a year until she recently resigned due to the end of her contract (per her statement)

EDITED TO ADD: She took over after the Todd Black fiasco if I recall correctly, (but it is late and I should be in bed!)...

No, Kentjbkent, you are thinking of Marti Mackenzie. She was Baez's spokesperson after "Todd Black."

Michelle Bart was George and Cindy's publicist for the first 6 months after Caylee disappeared. She resigned right after Caylee's body was found. http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/14/is_it_caylee_anthonys_suspicious.html

Did I hear MB say that Geraldo told Baez that he would pay $60,000 towards a private investigator (DC, specifically)? Is this old news?

I wonder if Geraldo ever ended up giving any of that money or any other money to Baez?

I guess not because even if the money was for investigators but went through Baez he would have brought it up in last weeks hearing as money he received, right?

Could someone please give me a link or at least point me in the direction as to where y'all are reading-hearing this...
Any clue would be helpful.. TIA

I forgot about this and tuned in with only 10 mins left. Michelle Bart called in with info about DC, and who he worked for and when. Anyone else listen?

Fabulous show-a must listen!!:dance:

I wonder if Geraldo ever ended up giving any of that money or any other money to Baez?

I guess not because even if the money was for investigators but went through Baez he would have brought it up in last weeks hearing as money he received, right?

Maybe someone would do a follow-up show on that, the $60K & Geraldo's response to "Geraldo, Did you personally, or your show give $60K to KC/Baez/DCasey, or anyone related to this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627