We are grandparents!

D

Dave AHFB

Michael Bentley Floyd arrived yesterday after an emergency c-section. The 7 lb 5 oz bundle of joy and his parents are doing great!

picture.php

When told about our new healthcare system, his response was:

picture.php

Congratulationsonyournewlittlebundl.gif

Welcome to the world, Michael Bently...
autumn-bouquet.gif

Congratulations to you and your family, Dave..so glad mom and baby are doing fine..wait till you start spoiling that little man...God Bless!

Congratulations Dave! Smart kid there - lol!

Congratulations on your adorable grandson! He sure is one extremely smart kid!!!! :)

oh he is just precious!!! Congrats.

I agree with him with the healthcare bill.

Congratulations to your family Dave. He is certainly a beautiful baby! Seems like many of us had the same reaction to the health care bill?

Take care of that little one~ he's precious!

Congratulations!!!
.... and...........
:Welcome-12-june: to the world, Michael!!!:baby:

Congratulations! He's beautiful. Welcome to the world little guy.

Welcome Michael Bentley! He's a bonny boy. Congratulations Dave to you and your family.

Congratulations Dave and Family!

Now you get to Spoil your New Grandbaby! Woo Hoo!

Isn't is Wonderful when Those Who are So Fresh from God Love Us?

Congratulations! Is this your first? I am going on my fourth granddaughter so I know what a joy you are in for. Enjoy!

Congratulations!! Your new little grandson is a treasure! And he has the new health care plan pegged! Now, wait for the Great-grand kids to arrive.......we have 3 at present......gets better every time!! :)

Congratulations, Dave & Family! What a handsome little fella he is. Welcome to the world, Michael Bentley Floyd! Make sure your Grandpa spoils you rotten.

Congrats to you & your family, Dave!!

What a handsome little guy!!

Congratulations! Enjoy every precious moment with your handsome Grandson!Becoming a Grandparent is Terrific ,Enjoy Spoiling Baby Michael !!!

Oh my goodness, what a handsome little guy!!!
Oh, what FUN!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong