1038 users online (230 members and 808 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Why Won't Elizabeth Talk?!?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • She's stubborn and petulant

13 12.62%
  • She doesn't think she did anything wrong

9 8.74%
  • She's protecting somebody

6 5.83%
  • She's scared of someone or has been threatened

2 1.94%
  • She harmed Gabe

41 39.81%
  • As part of her defense - not wanting to incriminate herself

20 19.42%
  • Other - please post what you think the reason is

12 11.65%

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Why Won't Elizabeth Talk?!?

Many of us are frustrated that Elizabeth won't talk. It's getting mentioned throughout the threads, so I thought I'd make a thread where we can discuss it, and a poll where we can see how people are thinking.

I gathered up reasons I found that people had posted, and used them as the poll options. If you think Elizabeth has a different reason from those listed, please vote 'Other' and post why you think she won't talk.

Thanks!
    BeanE

ETA: If there's another option you think we need in the poll, just poke me, and I'll add it.
    Last edited by BeanE; 03-22-2010 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Many of us are frustrated that Elizabeth won't talk. It's getting mentioned throughout the threads, so I thought I'd make a thread where we can discuss it, and a poll where we can see how people are thinking.

I gathered up reasons I found that people had posted, and used them as the poll options. If you think Elizabeth has a different reason from those listed, please vote 'Other' and post why you think she won't talk.

Thanks!
    BeanE
    Anything she says will be used to prosecute her.

Which could go under the she harmed him, or she is protecting someone (herself).

In my opinion, Elizabeth is not talking because she killed Gabriel- probably in a violent fit of rage.
    She does not want his body to be found.
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

For consideration, look how many times Elizabeth refuses to give the LE officer even the simplest of information, as well as how she says she's done nothing wrong although she's just trashed an apartment:

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/im...ce.reports.pdf

Not trying to convince anyone one way or the other - just posting the info for those who haven't seen it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    Anything she says will be used to prosecute her.

Which could go under the she harmed him, or she is protecting someone (herself).
    Darnit. I should have included that. Let me see if I can modify the poll.

ETA: Option added for 'as part of her defense - to avoid incriminating herself'. Thank you for pointing that one out, impatient!
    Last edited by BeanE; 03-22-2010 at 01:45 PM.

My answer is almost all of the above, but that's not a choice. I believe it is:

She's stubborn and petulant
    She doesn't think she did anything wrong

And EITHER:
    She's protecting somebody OR
    She's scared of someone or has been threatened

I voted for She's scared of someone or has been threatened...but that doesn't really cover my thoughts.

In my heart of hearts, I do not believe it is b/c she harmed Gabe.

I think it's because she doesn't want the body to be found.

With a side "benefit" for her of hurting her ex more and more by making him wonder and stew.

I think she just wants to make Gabriel's daddy suffer.
    Praying for Jason.
    Find Beaner!
    Where is Kayla Berg?
    Justice for Stephanie Low, 9-22-14 RIP Stephanie

For the same reason Misty Croslin Cummings won't talk about Haleigh. If she says what really happened, she is facing a murder charge. I'm sorry to have to think that, but these sociopaths will do whatever will benefit them the most.

Of course, there is also the possibility that she is bat-poop nuts and her attys don't want her to share theories like Martians took him or something.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyaDuck? View Post
    Of course, there is also the possibility that she is bat-poop nuts and her attys don't want her to share theories like Martians took him or something.
    There is STILL HOPE for sure! Never forget Jaycee!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    There is STILL HOPE for sure! Never forget Jaycee!!!
    I know - but the Jaycees and Shawn Hornbecks and the baby in Florida under the bed are an extremely small minority. I try to hold out hope, but as time goes on, it gets slimmer.

Sadly I think Eliz harmed little Gabe. I haven't always thought that, but as time goes on I think she's not talking because she harmed him. And then I read Kimster's post and she gives me hope again!

I voted "other" because, like Boo Scout, I think it's a combination of almost all --

I think she is stubborn and petulant, as well as very vindictive and not wanting Logan to have Gabe.

She doesn't feel she did anything wrong because, in her eyes, Gabe is with a better family.

She's protecting someone - the people who have Gabe - which goes along with being scared of someone - I think the people involved warned her not to talk.

She also doesn't want to incriminate herself further because she's already facing charges, so what's the point.

I just cannot believe she harmed Gabe, although, especially after reading the arrest report from her destroying the apt, I think it is possible.
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

JMO Elizabeth won't talk because she see's herself as Gabriel's only parent...he belongs to her and she can do with him as she pleases. She hates Logan and will do absolutely anything to make sure he never gets his hands on Gabriel...yes, she will stay in prison for years if that's what it takes to make sure Logan never has Gabriel.
    I believe Elizabeth has always done as she danm well pleased no matter who it hurt or what the outcome was. She feels no remorse, no guilt, no shame...only entitlement and victory. I believe she sees herself as the winner here because she was successful in placing Gabriel for adoption against Logan's wishes. I think she has an "I'll show you" attitude. I don't believe Elizabeth will ever talk, ever!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast