989 users online (191 members and 798 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 253
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    613

    2008.11.20 The Significance of Cindy's "Silent Interview"--Did Cindy "Know"?

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpteGu0PL0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpteGu0PL0[/ame]

    If this question belongs in a prior particular thread, please move.
    I hope that we can discuss this interview and what can be gleaned from CA's demeanor.

    This "interview" is the only interview where CA says nothing. It is totally out of character for her to be quiet. Though it can be hypothesized that CA was finally worn out from so many interviews, or simply wrung out and/or drugged..the timing of the interview is important:

    date: November 15/16, 2008 D C and Hoover search woods
    date: November 20, 2008 Cindy's "Silent" interview
    date: Dec 11, 2008 Caylee's remains found

    Somewhere in one of the threads here I recall seeing someone's assessment of this interview. They wrote something like: "Clearly, she knew. She is acting as if she has just gotten terrible news. Conversely, George acts as if nothing is different from the day before".

    Is this interview and CA's behavior (and lack of words) suggestive of the day that CA learned that Caylee was dead? Do we know how she acted the day before and the day after this interview?
    Last edited by BondJamesBond; 03-24-2010 at 09:13 AM.

  2. #2
    Pondering Mind's Avatar
    Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Posts
    5,425
    affinity, I've always thought that she DID know and was heavily tranquilized because of that at the time of this interview. Nothing to back that up though, just my personal opinion. You're right, never, ever have I seen Cindy so quiet and out of it. Something just tells me that a whole lot changed around this time.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    28
    Can you post a link to the video? Embedded video has been disabled and I can't find the right video on youtube. Thanks!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Posts
    11,424
    Thanks for the thread, affinity. Started me poking around for what CA was up to before/after Nov. 20, and our handy dandy case calendar indicates that on the 19th, OSCO announced that they were giving up the search for a live Caylee, based on FBI evidence analysis.

    Link to ThoughElf's post with 11/19/08 story

    Looks like Cindy was giving up too around that time, just based on different (and perhaps more direct?) feedback.

    And I've always thought CA looks in this interview like a friend of mine does when she takes Xanax in order to endure air travel... wouldn't that just be another sad irony of this case, if she was Xannied out that day.
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

    Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    375
    I would love to hear Dr. Lillian Glass remarks on this video.
    I really think that the PI found something on his third outing there and told her so.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9,548
    I just see someone who is very depressed. She is not only silent but immobile. Goodness knows she had enough to be depressed about..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,399
    November 20 - MN resigns as their attorney -
    (quote from article)
    "The other condition I required was that I would have absolutely nothing to do with representing Casey or assisting in her legal defense."

    http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18025611/detail.html
    Anthony Family Attorney Resigns
    Caylee Anthony Last Seen In Mid-June
    POSTED: Thursday, November 20, 2008
    UPDATED: 4:41 pm EST November 20,2008

    all put together- appears to me that she knows - I am off to look for videos
    Last edited by okiedokietoo; 03-22-2010 at 06:45 PM.
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    21,746
    Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    I just see someone who is very depressed. She is not only silent but immobile. Goodness knows she had enough to be depressed about..
    It's like she has given up in this video. I have always believed that this video showed a CA that knew that Caylee was dead.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.


    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

    WebSleuths Lingo thread.

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

    We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.


    THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by VicKnit View Post
    Can you post a link to the video? Embedded video has been disabled and I can't find the right video on youtube. Thanks!
    You can right click on the video then select 'watch on youtube'. It will pop up in another window.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    It's like she has given up in this video. I have always believed that this video showed a CA that knew that Caylee was dead.
    I have always thought the same thing. Never before or since this interview have I seen her behave like that. Not a word spoken and her head down almost the whole time. She seemed sedated, maybe after a long bout of crying. JMO


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    613
    Quote Originally Posted by VicKnit View Post
    Can you post a link to the video? Embedded video has been disabled and I can't find the right video on youtube. Thanks!
    Sorry, I didn't realize that it doesn't embed. Here is the direct link (click the actual link address in the blue box at the top of this image):
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpteGu0PL0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpteGu0PL0[/ame]
    Last edited by affinity; 03-22-2010 at 06:59 PM.

  12. #12
    I have always thought that Cindy had found out that Caylee was indeed dead shortly before the "silent interview". To me, in that interview, Cindy looks like she's just been run over by a truck.

    Because I don't believe DC was out on Suburban because of something he heard from a psychic, because DC and Cindy were "friends" and because Jose was yelling privilege when DC was subpoenaed, DC is my number 1 suspect for Cindy's source. He could had received the information while working for Baez, which would make it privileged, but blabbed it to a 3rd party (Cindy) later (which would make what he blabbed technically not privileged).

    It would be hard to know a child was out in the woods rotting and to watch George and Cindy get their hope up every time there was a Caylee sighting. Ethical or not, in DC's shoes, it would be hard for me not to say something to Cindy after we'd become "friends".

    jmo
    Last edited by Jolynna; 03-22-2010 at 07:08 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    613
    Quote Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
    November 20 - MN resigns as their attorney -
    (quote from article)
    "The other condition I required was that I would have absolutely nothing to do with representing Casey or assisting in her legal defense."

    http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18025611/detail.html
    Anthony Family Attorney Resigns
    Caylee Anthony Last Seen In Mid-June
    POSTED: Thursday, November 20, 2008
    UPDATED: 4:41 pm EST November 20,2008

    all put together- appears to me that she knows - I am off to look for videos
    wow. the 20th is the same day that MN resigned..I didn't realize that. Maybe MN just finished telling her off. Something finally shut her up. She is like a zombie and the only "emotion" she shows is when GA says something about the Sheriff's Dept. She shakes her head "no" (in a negative way ....to let us know she blames/does not "approve" of the Sheriff's Dept.)

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    390
    I remember watching this video in Nov of 08. I was convinced then that Cindy 'Knew'. She looks totally defeated and devastated. With all that happened at that time, the search with Hoover and Dom Casey, Nejames suddenly reaching the "I've had it" moment and quitting, it's no wonder. They all knew then. ( Except for George maybe ?)

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    613
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    I have always thought that Cindy had found out that Caylee was indeed dead shortly before the "silent interview". To me, in that interview, Cindy looks like she's just been run over by a truck.

    Because I don't believe DC was out on Suburban because of something he heard from a psychic, because DC and Cindy were "friends" and because Jose was yelling privilege when DC was subpoenaed, DC is my number 1 suspect for Cindy's source. He could had received the information while working for Baez, which would make it privileged, but blabbed it to a 3rd party (Cindy) later (which would make what he blabbed technically not privileged).
    So, can we discern that GA might not have been privy? He seems no different than usual here.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-20-2016, 12:31 PM
  2. GUILTY TX - Dr. Calvin Day for sexual assault of patient, San Antonio, 2013
    By wfgodot in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2013, 10:02 AM
  3. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 02:11 AM
  4. 2008.08.04 Cindy A. Interview "REVISITED"
    By karenz in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 491
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 02:12 PM
  5. George & Cindy's Response to "NO DEATH PENALTY" Decision
    By imnotheonlyone in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 464
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 03:14 AM