Found Alive Denmark Girls

Donjeta

Adji Desir, missing from Florida
Reaction score
These two appear to go together.

alcala-%2840%29.jpg

alcala-%2814%29.jpg

Our time line shows he was a fugitive from 1968-1971 enrolled at NYU under an alias. He was on the 10 most wanted list during the summer of 1971, arrested Aug 12 in NH. So unless someone else took the pictures, he must has been in Copenhagen during this time. Wonder if he was considering fleeing to Denmark, and was there checking it out. He would have had to have a phony passport. It's a relief to know these women are alive.

Ditto, and I'll bet they're relieved too!!!

Danish police have located the two women in the photo and they are alive and well: http://tinyurl.com/yaef8o3

Now would someone tell why in the heck our LE can't come out and tell us who came forward from the pictures and is safe! They don't have to give names just show the pic and say they're safe. Something like 9 have and I've only read of one. I don't get it.

Heck, if they're concerned about the subjects' privacy, just blur the heck out of it so that we can get them as rule outs. Or even say "this photo taken down as it's not relevant to the public" so we know that the ones that are up... are still open.

Of course even the women who come forward know where Alcala was, and when, so it's all useful evidence in finding/identifying other possible victims.

I was figuring he took these during his years in the service but have never seen where he served.

I was figuring he took these during his years in the service but have never seen where he served.
There have been quite a few questions about this but no answers unfortunately. I have found no information at all regarding where he was while in service.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back