***Alcala's PICTURE LINKS***

http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-alcala-murders-pg,0,178235.photogallery

Looking at the photos released from NYPD, these are the ones I see as new. As far as I can tell, there are no new people in them, however, some do show other background persons, such as the Five Spot Club pictures show a couple of men. Also, some of the pictures show more of the backgrounds than we have seen. Here are the ones I thought were significant:
Girl with Peach Blouse at table, picture #23,133, 84.
Brunette with Headphones on #27, 32.
Girl with Turban on #34, (looks drugged here to me) &72
Five Spot Club girls, #42, appears to be a curly haired man in here, and #95 another man appears, 148 & 157
Young man with long dark hair: #66, & 87.
Girl with Crocheted Orange Bikini: #75
Frizzy Haired Girl #81 (she has a tambourine in this picure)
Girl with Herringbone Jumper #99, I think that's a new one, I don't remember seeing her earrings that well.
Desert Girl Picture #100, 193
Long Red Haired #107, shows more of the room
Bare midriff girl by window #114
Blonde girl with Bangs and strange eye #136
Young boy on bike #150 and 162, shows his teeth, and some are missing.
Long haired girl in white sweater 155
Yellow shorts girl, 171, sticking out her tongue

Here's the scariest ones to me, I guess just because there's so many. Young short-haired blonde girl: 112, 118, 130, 134, 142, 152, 164, & 173.

Maybe housekeeping or someone better at it than I am, can put these pictures where they belong. :)

The image of that little communion girl that was cut off - it is Alcala holding her (page/image 191).

Also, there are some images in it that I personally have not seen yet. A fair amount actually.

A big downfall though is the images are not hi-res and you cannot enlarge them. The ones that appear SUPER TINY on a white background actually can enlarge but those are the last few.

230 images in all.

Here's a scan of the trophy pouch and jewelry picture from the magazine. Click on the thumbnail to enlarge.
The circled ones are Robin Samsoe's, the rose ones are Charlotte Lamb's.

Wake up, you old thread!

I just watched the ABC 20/20 segment on Alcala, and it got me wondering where I could find the most complete set of his photographs. I haven't looked at any in a while, but I remember there used to be two sets online and they had slightly different numbering systems.

Thanks!

Wake up, you old thread!

I just watched the ABC 20/20 segment on Alcala, and it got me wondering where I could find the most complete set of his photographs. I haven't looked at any in a while, but I remember there used to be two sets online and they had slightly different numbering systems.

Thanks!
I don't know anymore. They used to be up on several sites, but no longer. Even the 20/20 group showed a few I hadn't seen before. If I knew how to do it and had a place to post them, I would as I think I've got very nearly all of them.

I don't know anymore. They used to be up on several sites, but no longer. Even the 20/20 group showed a few I hadn't seen before. If I knew how to do it and had a place to post them, I would as I think I've got very nearly all of them.
You could put them on a weebly website. Its free and I use it myself for similar things. You can make it private or public but at least it would provide the opportunity for all the photos to be seen. Its near impossible to find all of them. I could help you with it if you'd like

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back