Girl with arms over her head

Julessleuther

Reaction score
Were any of them Rose Cole? There are one or two photos that I wonder if they could be Rose (although, I really think Rose might be alive.)

I looked through them this morning, and pulled up about 100 MP females, teens and twenties missing in the 1970's. I saw a couple that were close, but I didn't think they were close enough to put up for discussion.

Were any of them Rose Cole? There are one or two photos that I wonder if they could be Rose (although, I really think Rose might be alive.)

No, I didn't see any possibles for Rose Cole. I am on my iPhone right now, away from home, so I don't have access to my MP spreadsheet right now to look it up.

Update: It was Teresa Byers that I thought looked like a girl in a denim jacket, but as I said, I don't think it's her.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/byers_teresa.html

BTW, Donjeta - I really think you should call in Debra Kidwell. The girl in the bikini looks alot like her.

Does the girl with her arms above her head (outdoors) look like Sherry Pickle?
She was missing from Long Beach in 1972.

Found her picture on MissingCalifornia.com

Attachments

• Sherry Jean Pickle.JPG
    Sherry Jean Pickle.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 182
  • kz3dkr-kz3dkf0049.bmp
    689.1 KB · Views: 263
Does the girl with her arms above her head (outdoors) look like Sherry Pickle?
She was missing from Long Beach in 1972.

Found her picture on MissingCalifornia.com

I think several of the girl with reddish hair look exactly like her. Worth submitting.

I personally think Sherry Pickle's mouth looks different than the girl in the picture, but has this been submitted?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back