Girl with red shorts and white top

tut med

Reaction score
missinggirl.jpg

missinggirl2.jpg

what do you think? first one is from the pictures and the second one is from missing and exploited children's site

the second picture is Dorothy Mildred Clitheroe missing date 9/20/73 from Phenix AZ.

the second picture is Dorothy Mildred Clitheroe missing date 9/20/73 from Phenix AZ.

Does Dorothy have any birthmarks noted? The other girl has a noticeable one on her right leg by her knee...

Does Dorothy have any birthmarks noted? The other girl has a noticeable one on her right leg by her knee...

She has a burn scar on her arm but nothing mentioned on her leg. That could be a bruise -- I used to have marks like that on my thighs all the time back in the days when I played softball.

There's a striking resemblance there. That's worth notifying the authorities, for sure.

The Email of the detective in charge (Patrick Ellis) is
pellis@hbpd.org.

The phone number is (714) 375-5066.

[SIZE=+1]DOROTHY MILDRED CLITHEROE[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]Age Progression[/SIZE] Case Type: Endangered Missing DOB: Aug 6, 1959Sex: FemaleMissing Date: Sep 20, 1973Race: WhiteAge Now: 50Height: 5'3" (160 cm)Missing City: PHOENIXWeight: 130 lbs (59 kg)Missing State : AZHair Color: BrownMissing Country: United StatesEye Color: BrownCase Number: NCMC942383Circumstances: Dorothy's photo is shown age-progressed to 49 years. She was last seen on September 20, 1973 at Cortez Park in Phoenix, Arizona. She was wearing Levi bell bottom jeans and a white tank top with a pattern of upside down multi-colored teardrop shapes. She wore thick eyeglasses and had pierced ears but it is unknown if she was wearing any jewelry when she disappeared. She may have had the remnants of a "US Steel" scar on one of her forearms from backing into a hot radiator. It is possible only the letter "U" was still visible.

Deborah Kidwell also had a scar on her abdomen, according to her Charley Project page. I can't tell if there's a scar on the woman pictured in the bikini.

I wish we knew exactly where the scar was, you can see something on her stomach but its hard to tell if its a scar.

What's her name?

Yes, I think they look alot alike

Her name is Dorothy Mildred Clitheroe, and she went missing from Arizona in 1973. The first two photos are of Dorothy, and the third (for comparison) is from Alcala's collection.

missinggirl2.jpg

M020808a.jpg

kz3dq4-kz3dsj0064.jpg

I really do think that is Dorothy Mildred Clitheroe. I noticed it yesterday and emailed the detective. I am glad you think so too JoefromLB

Her name is Dorothy Mildred Clitheroe, and she went missing from Arizona in 1973. The first two photos are of Dorothy, and the third (for comparison) is from Alcala's collection.

missinggirl2.jpg

M020808a.jpg

kz3dq4-kz3dsj0064.jpg

If this isn't the same girl, she's got a twin!

Didn't the girl in shorts (the picture where the colors were all strange) have a bruise in a similar place on her leg?

Didn't the girl in shorts (the picture where the colors were all strange) have a bruise in a similar place on her leg?
The girl in the engineer shorts (blue and white stripes) in the pic that looks like it has been taken through a red filter has very ugly bruising on both legs. Her right leg has two round marks the size of fists and her left leg has a band of bruising that is quite a few inches long and at least an inch wide. She also has a left ankle that is so swollen looking that it is hard to discern an ankle bone but when I see that same ankle in her other pic it looks normal, so idk. Maybe it was just the way she was standing. (From memory here, apologies if slightly off.) And that is one of two pic's where I believe the subject has writing on her arm, perhaps it says "Alcala" or something. I can see it but can't read it. She is pointing to it even.

The girl in the engineer shorts (blue and white stripes) in the pic that looks like it has been taken through a red filter has very ugly bruising on both legs. Her right leg has two round marks the size of fists and her left leg has a band of bruising that is quite a few inches long and at least an inch wide. She also has a left ankle that is so swollen looking that it is hard to discern an ankle bone but when I see that same ankle in her other pic it looks normal, so idk. Maybe it was just the way she was standing. (From memory here, apologies if slightly off.) And that is one of two pic's where I believe the subject has writing on her arm, perhaps it says "Alcala" or something. I can see it but can't read it. She is pointing to it even.

Which photo are you referring to? Can you link it please?

Which photo are you referring to? Can you link it please?

Here it is:

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00641.jpg

This is the possible match to Dorothy Clitheroe missing from Phoenix. You can see the bruise on the right leg above the knee and possible bruising on the left leg. I don't see any writing on her arm except something that looks like the letter "D". She's pointing to it. According to her Charley Project page, one of Dorothy's forearms was scarred due to her backing into a hot radiator and the name "US Steel" was imprinted into her skin, but most of it was gone by 1973. The letter "U" might have been the only one still showing. Could what looks like a "D" in the pic actually be a "U"?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/clitheroe_dorothy.html

I think it could be a "U" also. If she backed into the radiator kind of sideways and the fron of her arm hit it, the "U" would be facing with the curved part pointing to her wrist. With her arm lifted the way it is, the "U" is in that position. I think this is very possible. Good find.:dance:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back