Guy with blue shirt - red stripes on sleeves

carbuff

Reaction score
Website
www.colealicem.com
Brian Joseph Page, missing since January 12, 1975 from Salem, Marion County, Oregon? (doe 4DMOR)

Attachments

• kz3e6g-kz3e510161.jpg
    kz3e6g-kz3e510161.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 392
  • BrianPage.jpg
    BrianPage.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 324
Brian Joseph Page, missing since January 12, 1975 from Salem, Marion County, Oregon? (doe 4DMOR)
Re: Carbuff's post about Brian Page. Gosh, the guy in the first pic looks so uncomfortable and forced. His neck is all taut and his jaw is clenched as if to say " You can force me to smile but you can not make me like it you***!" He looks like he has been crying. Really sad looking, scared, hurt IMO. ETA: Looking closer he even appears to have some kind of mark on his neck.

Anyway,
The guy in pic one appears to me to have a much broader nose than the guy in pic 2.
I also don't think the curly hair that the guy in pic 2 has could be grown so straight and not have any curl at all as the guy in pic 1.

Re: Carbuff's post about Brian Page. Gosh, the guy in the first pic looks so uncomfortable and forced. His neck is all taut and his jaw is clenched as if to say " You can force me to smile but you can not make me like it you***!" He looks like he has been crying. Really sad looking, scared, hurt IMO. ETA: Looking closer he even appears to have some kind of mark on his neck.

Anyway,
The guy in pic one appears to me to have a much broader nose than the guy in pic 2.
I also don't think the curly hair that the guy in pic 2 has could be grown so straight and not have any curl at all as the guy in pic 1.

That was what caught my eye about Brian -- he's got the same almost-to-cry look. Though on real close examination, he lacks the two prominent moles of the guy in the photo. I guess that one's a no-go

If a victim was a runaway he might have been missing for a while before meeting Alcala. But still, this might not be a match because of the missing moles. And I dunno but the bike boy strikes me as younger than Brian Page. How old do you all think he is?

Brian Page has a scar on his left arm according to his missing kids page.
http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

The bike boy seems to me to have a scar or a scratch on his arm here http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/01591.jpg
but that would be the right arm unless the photo is reversed.

He holds his hands funny.

If a victim was a runaway he might have been missing for a while before meeting Alcala. But still, this might not be a match because of the missing moles. And I dunno but the bike boy strikes me as younger than Brian Page. How old do you all think he is?

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

The bike boy seems to me to have a scar or a scratch on his arm here http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/01591.jpg

BBM
He does hold his hands funny, and if you look at them they look very rough and raw. Perhaps this is not unusual for an active, outdoorsy youth, but I did notice it.

BBM
He does hold his hands funny, and if you look at them they look very rough and raw. Perhaps this is not unusual for an active, outdoorsy youth, but I did notice it.

Does the back wheel of his bike look slightly elliptical to anybody else? Maybe he's had a bike accident.

Maybe it's my imagination, but this young man looks like he's got a shiner on his left eye and some red marks on his neck? He does look like Brian Page, but I think he's too young and too short to be him.

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/01591.jpg

A little bit, Billy Lee. Like a fresh bust in the eye perhaps. Maybe he was in an accident on purpose? Donjeta mentioned perhaps an accident? Maybe Alcala purposely immobilized the bike? He HAD to be taking alot of these pictures after he already scared the living Bajesus out of people. I mean the way this kids hands are? Maybe he hurt his hands as well? Nobody poses like that.

I know that doesn't tell us who he is, sorry. Just wanted to mention it. The theme of the bicycles plays out over and over.

Can we date this by the "Jordache jean" look? The feathered hair? I'd say this kid is around 14-15?

Also again in the background we have foilage. Rubbery looking type plants. I'm from Philly and haven't traveled so I am clueless about these plants.

To me it's still weird how he's holding his hands. Awkaward or not I think I recall my brother's posing maybe with a hand in their pocket or at their sides. Wouldn't you put your hand on the bike? Sorry if I'm reading too much into it.

When I blow this pic up, I really do see a red mark on his neck and a red mark under his left eye. Not a shadow. Now, I of course can't say what caused that, but it's there. This young man looks to me to be anywhere from 14-16. I'd say by 16 he'd have taken on a lot more masculine traits. By the way, if anyone is good at guessing at heights, how tall would you say he was compared to the bike? It should be a good gauge.

Can we date this by the "Jordache jean" look? The feathered hair? I'd say this kid is around 14-15?

Also again in the background we have foilage. Rubbery looking type plants. I'm from Philly and haven't traveled so I am clueless about these plants.

To me it's still weird how he's holding his hands. Awkaward or not I think I recall my brother's posing maybe with a hand in their pocket or at their sides. Wouldn't you put your hand on the bike? Sorry if I'm reading too much into it.
Feathered hair-1977-1981 Jordache Jeans, i would say from 1977 through 1983 they where most popular. So he would propably have had his pic taken 77-79 from Alcala. He looks 78-79 to me.

Yes he is holding his hands in a really strange manner. That definately does not look normal.

kcjmn7.jpg

Blew it up so everyone could see it better.

His hands were shaking, too; there's a a blur visible on both sides. So he's holding his hands out awkwardly and can't stay still. Anxious?

kcjmn7.jpg

Blew it up so everyone could see it better.

Thank you very much. I still haven't figured out how to blow up an image here. Do I do that in my own photo editing program and then bring it here or is there a quicker way? (Kinda off topic, but I'd really like to know.) Thanks.

Just a couple of things looking at this picture. Knees of pants definitely bagged out. Is the bike something used in the USA? And can u lighten pix enough to see whats causing the images on the window. Theres just a little color discoloration on window bottom half to left of his hair. Image or reflection.
This is a child 13 to 15.
imo

Does this look like writing to anyone else? Silly question, but did people ever write their name on their bikes back then with a marker or something? Thats what it looks like to me?

15hcubm.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back