2009.11.23 & 2009.12.10 Joy Wray Transcripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are welcome. I will post a linky in the doc thread.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22918573/detail.html

Supposedly CA and GA told Joy W that the car smelled like a dead body. A couple of weeks later they changed the story to pizza.

And who took the memory card out of the camera?

I can't wait for the tale that starts 'Joy goes to Best Buy'....

Hello WS :)

LE: So George asked you to sign up as a volunteer for Equusearch?
JW: Yes
LE: And, uh to follow people around and take pictures and listen uh, because uh, uh earlier you said because uh, he thought uh,(inaudible)
JW: Somebody was trying to frame him and Casey and the family.
(snipped)

WoW. Huh.

...JS...

Wow how things change in a year. A year earlier JW was carrying around signs that said and shouting "Caylee is Alive!", pointing the finger at the Grunds, and calling DC in the middle of the night because she found Caylee in PR.

Sooo.....there was Caylee's real killer was after Joy W to prevent her from finding Caylee's body, but they were really after Joy W's daughter because she resembled Caylee so much.

Joy says George and Cindy asked TM to come because of the smell. The Anthonys told JW the smell of that of a decomposing body. Later JW confronts George and says: Caylee is alive in heaven George" and George cries. JW says she thinks he knew in his heart that Caylee was in heaven(paraphrased she gives dates)at that time.

LE asks Joy if she ever asked George why he and Cindy were out on the talk show circuit saying Caylee was alive when they knew she was gone. George has no answer for that for Joy.

Wow.

...JS...

Wow how things change in a year. A year earlier JW was carrying around signs that said and shouting "Caylee is Alive!", pointing the finger at the Grunds, and calling DC in the middle of the night because she found Caylee in PR.

You know, it's a really bad sign when the nutcases change sides. Dang, the A's can't seem to keep anyone, sane or not, on their side!

So they were sending Joy to spy? Was she the first DC or something? If you find a body, Joy, let us know first? Wow did the A's really know about Caylee if what Joy says is true...

JA going after JW for saying she for complaining she was drug into this and people saying she's crazy and saying bad things about her. He points out she's done stuff and put it out on the internet, etc etc.

:eek: OMG she phoned and emailed the White House. Says she knows George Bush. Can this get any nuttier.

JA asks if you want your privacy respected and you don't want to be drug into this, why would you post this stuff on the internet? She admits she put herself into this case.

JA is schooling her big time about inserting herself into this case. Ha!

(RE: Cindy)

JW: She said it was a dead body, but not Caylee's.
LE: Okay, well did she did she tell you who the dead person uh, that she thought her daughter might have been driving around in the car was?
JW: Uhm her, Casey's last, last boyfriend put the body in there, she told me.

(skip)

JW: (snipped) ...and she would say, "I think it's pizza."

(skip)

JW: (snipped) ...for like weeks. And then a squirrel crawled up in the engine and died," or some b.s. like that.

...JS...

Lmao@ JW about JA making her watch her idiotic videos

Just I won't make anymore...

ETA: coffee through the nose is NOT pleasant, hahaha.

ROFL.....

JW: I just want my side of the story, that's all.

JA: What makes you think you have a side in this?

JA is peeling her down to raw skin.

(RE: Cindy)

JW: She said it was a dead body, but not Caylee's.
LE: Okay, well did she did she tell you who the dead person uh, that she thought her daughter might have been driving around in the car was?
JW: Uhm her, Casey's last, last boyfriend put the body in there, she told me.

(skip)

JW: (snipped) ...and she would say, "I think it's pizza."

(skip)

JW: (snipped) ...for like weeks. And then a squirrel crawled up in the engine and died," or some b.s. like that.

...JS...

:waitasec:

Cindy told Joy there was a dead body in the car, that Casey's last boyfriend put it there but that this dead body was not Caylee and wouldn't say who she thought the dead person was that Casey was driving around....all the while Caylee is missing.

I keep having to read, and then re-read, and then go back and re-read what I just read twice to kind of keep what she's saying in any kind of order. Anybody else having to do that? I guess I'm trying to make some coherent sense out of what she's saying and I shouldn't.

It's driving me squirrely...I mean nutty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member