2009.12.11 Tim Miller interview with OCSO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Searchfortruth

Reaction score
Tim's interview with LE is very interesting. He talks about the first time they went to the Anthony's home, before the first search. He said that George went into Casey's room and brought her out to the table (where there was a map) and asked her to draw an X at the spot. Casey refused to do so and Cindy got mad throwing everyone out of the house.

The account of what went on in the A's home starts at about page 11...

Much more interesting info in the interview...

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22918226/detail.html

Tim also tells LE that the first time he went to the house Jose was there and asked him not to speak to his client without him being present. LE brings up how strange this must have seemed given the fact that Casey was the mother (last person seen with Caylee) and Jose had been saying that all they wanted was to find Caylee.

Yes, to me that was one of the most significant pieces of information in the Tim Miller reports. Baez refuses to let Tim Miller ask his client Casey Anthony for information that might help find Caylee - hmmm.

Even at this point, it appears Baez knows Caylee is no longer living and her mother is the prime suspect in the murder of her - despite spending this long searching for other suspects to put the blame on.

Why Jose? Did you think your client might slip up and actually give some evidence that could be used against her? Was it more important to just leave Caylee's body out there in the woods?

Well too bad Jose - despite Tim Miller's best efforts Casey got a short reprieve - just a murder charge. Then Roy Kronk did find Caylee's little body - and things are worse for your client - a murder charge with the DP.

Maybe you made the wrong decision dumbhead! If you'd let Casey talk to Tim Miller and put her X on the map, this could all be over. You might have actually been able to pull off an accidental death and panic. And the world wouldn't have known just what an ineffective lawyer you actually are.

Now - no way! But we still can see your lack of ethics and your lack of lawyering skills. As far as discrediting Tim Miller? How's that looking to you today?

Tim sure took a beating from the Anthonys, I feel so bad for him when all he wanted to do was help.
He said this was the first case out of 1100 that he was not allowed to speak to the last person that saw the missing person.
He felt something wasn't right with this family.

Hmm...real odd how Cindy was "in control" and made sure everyone said the "right words"! :banghead: Plus George's LE office friend from Ohio, saying "the answers are in there and the f'ing ***** won't talk". Seems like George was the one trying to get KC to cooperate and Cindy was blocking the way!

Came back to add that Tim Miller said out of the four days he was at the Anthony house, KC NEVER ONCE mentioned Caylee!

IMO the Anthony's did NOT deserve any help from Texas EquuSearch. :furious:

Hmm...real odd how Cindy was "in control" and made sure everyone said the "right words"! :banghead: Plus George's LE office friend from Ohio, saying "the answers are in there and the f'ing ***** won't talk". Seems like George was the one trying to get KC to cooperate and Cindy was blocking the way!

Came back to add that Tim Miller said out of the four days he was at the Anthony house, KC NEVER ONCE mentioned Caylee!

BBM, I totally agree. I feel sorry that Caylee was even a part of this "family". These pieces of work didn't even deserve to call her their daughter, granddaughter or niece!! Man, karma cannot catch up to this whole group fast enough! :furious:

Wow....just....wow. I am now of the belief that the whole bunch of them knew from the get go. From when KC was bonded out of jail. Just think of the conversation TM describes with GA, KC and himself about the map. He knew, KC knew, GA knew and GA's friend definitely knew and said so. The way TM describes the dynamics of that family is mind boggling when you know what we have seen from them thus far, and how they were acting then. WOW...just WOW

It's obvious the detectives have serious questions about what George and Cindy knew and when they knew it regarding what really happened to Caylee. With all of Tim's experience dealing with the families of a missing person he makes an excellent witness and he says this family was just not right.

A couple of other things caught my attention while reading this interview.

One was the discussion about James Hoover and how he urged TES to search on Suburban Drive. The detective then makes a comment about how "he falls in our timeline." (p.7-8) I wonder what that means?

The other interesting thing was how George was driving around Tim's hotel at night. Weird! (p. 17) Also, the detective asked Tim if George stayed the night at the hotel or if Tim ever put George up at a hotel. (p. 19) Tim says no. Not sure what this line of questioning is about.

Page 12645-Amazing.

Tim is recalling that Casey never once asked him to find her child but was walking around the house smiling all the time, wanting to fix them meatloaf and that he thought she was "acting like she was going to cheerleading competition or somethin'."

It's not like I haven't heard these things before but every time I am reminded it just drops my jaw to the floor.

Like a cheerleading competition. Unbelievable.

Yes, to me that was one of the most significant pieces of information in the Tim Miller reports. Baez refuses to let Tim Miller ask his client Casey Anthony for information that might help find Caylee - hmmm.

Even at this point, it appears Baez knows Caylee is no longer living and her mother is the prime suspect in the murder of her - despite spending this long searching for other suspects to put the blame on.

Why Jose? Did you think your client might slip up and actually give some evidence that could be used against her? Was it more important to just leave Caylee's body out there in the woods?

Well too bad Jose - despite Tim Miller's best efforts Casey got a short reprieve - just a murder charge. Then Roy Kronk did find Caylee's little body - and things are worse for your client - a murder charge with the DP.

Maybe you made the wrong decision dumbhead! If you'd let Casey talk to Tim Miller and put her X on the map, this could all be over. You might have actually been able to pull off an accidental death and panic. And the world wouldn't have known just what an ineffective lawyer you actually are.

Now - no way! But we still can see your lack of ethics and your lack of lawyering skills. As far as discrediting Tim Miller? How's that looking to you today?

Casey is a pathetic liar but I don't think she would have had the nerve to claim an accident knowing there were three layers of duct tape wrapped all the way into Caylee's hair.

IMO

Tim sure took a beating from the Anthonys, I feel so bad for him when all he wanted to do was help.
He said this was the first case out of 1100 that he was not allowed to speak to the last person that saw the missing person.
He felt something wasn't right with this family.

Instead of a family desperate to find their missing child and grateful to Tim - it was a family who knew exactly what happened to that baby and didn't want anyone on the outside to know that their hateful moster of a daughter was so spoiled rotten and indifferent that she would not even PRETEND to care about fiding a child they all knew was dead.

I am reading all this new info and I can't believe the A's. I can't believe GA was driving around Tim's hotel - for what? Was he looking for TIM to come out and force him to be a man? IMHO

I think I'm still in shock that George dragged Casey out to the table to mark "the spot" and this was in September, right ? Right before the first TES search. I can't imagine how frustrated Tim must have been. To think of all the resources he brought to Orlando, to help these people, only to have them kick him out of the house. It's staggering to think about all of the help this family threw away, simply because they were trying to cover for their daughter.

Page 12645-Amazing.

Tim is recalling that Casey never once asked him to find her child but was walking around the house smiling all the time, wanting to fix them meatloaf and that he thought she was "acting like she was going to cheerleading competition or somethin'."

It's not like I haven't heard these things before but every time I am reminded it just drops my jaw to the floor.

Like a cheerleading competition. Unbelievable.

When Tim was asked if Casey ever lifted a finger or assisted in finding her daughter, Tim said absolutely not.

'There was always a smile on her face. She was laughing, she was giggling...she never mentioned her daughter's name once, not one single time'.

Instead of a family desperate to find their missing child and grateful to Tim - it was a family who knew exactly what happened to that baby and didn't want anyone on the outside to know that their hateful moster of a daughter was so spoiled rotten and indifferent that she would not even PRETEND to care about fiding a child they all knew was dead.

I am reading all this new info and I can't believe the A's. I can't believe GA was driving around Tim's hotel - for what? Was he looking for TIM to come out and force him to be a man? IMHO

I think GA was watching Tim, making sure he didn't go anywhere or see anything he shouldn't.

BBM
I sooo agree with you

There were other families who desperately and sincerely wanted TES to help them locate their missing loved one...not taking anything away from Caylee...she deserved to be found...the A family were not deserving of TES.

BBM-that is just plain creepy.

TM's entire interview pulled at my heart strings. I almost burst out crying when he realized he had to put up with this insanity of the family because Caylee suddenly occured to him ... Caylee. It was all for her. Cindy was the one that called him to get involved in the first place, he hadn't been following the case. And he easily could have turned around and hopped a plane back to Texas after Cindy kicked him out of the house (in essence for something GEORGE actually did by asking Casey to X the map!), but he couldn't get little Caylee off his mind.

He also said out of 1100 searches, there isn't a family that comes even to a close second to this one.

That driving around the hotel thing was richly bizzare.

I wonder why LE never asked him what CASEY'S reaction was like when George asked her to mark the map and Cindy got upset and stopped it. I mean, had Casey reached for a pen and Cindy stopped her? Did Casey storm off? Did she even know she was about to be trapped, or did she figure that out when Cindy got mad?

When Tim was asked if Casey ever lifted a finger or assisted in finding her daughter, Tim said absolutely not.

'There was always a smile on her face. She was laughing, she was giggling...she never mentioned her daughter's name once, not one single time'.

Page 13
Tim says they got all the information they could from Cindy and George and that Casey was not very friendly to them

From reading Tim's transcript, I think that at least early on, George seemed to be the one least involved in "cover-up mode." At least then he was willing to try and put Casey on the spot and get her to show them where she'd dumped the body.

So I wonder if George driving around the hotel wasn't him having a guilty conscience and maybe wanting to come clean to Tim Miller? Not that he necessarily knew where the body was but that he wanted to tell Tim that he knew Caylee was dead and that Casey was responsible.

As for exactly what stopped him.....who knows.

TM's entire interview pulled at my heart strings. I almost burst out crying when he realized he had to put up with this insanity of the family because Caylee suddenly occured to him ... Caylee. It was all for her. Cindy was the one that called him to get involved in the first place, he hadn't been following the case. And he easily could have turned around and hopped a plane back to Texas after Cindy kicked him out of the house (in essence for something GEORGE actually did by asking Casey to X the map!), but he couldn't get little Caylee off his mind.

He also said out of 1100 searches, there isn't a family that comes even to a close second to this one.

That driving around the hotel thing was richly bizzare.

I wonder why LE never asked him what CASEY'S reaction was like when George asked her to mark the map and Cindy got upset and stopped it. I mean, had Casey reached for a pen and Cindy stopped her? Did Casey storm off? Did she even know she was about to be trapped, or did she figure that out when Cindy got mad?

When TM said the word Caylee never came out of Casey's mouth - that even under the circumstances of KC being an evil womn - THAT was surprising because this means that she didn't even PRETEND to care. This proves that CA and GA created this monster - she dind't have to explain herself to TM because mommy was there to do it for her and I bet as soon as GA told her to mark the spot of where they should start looking and CA began screaming - I bet KC just silently got up and went to her room and maybe laughed to herself.

I have never hated any stranger more than I do KC - I thought I hated SP. But now now KC takes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member