1196 users online (218 members and 978 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Harrassment complaint filed in Mississippi against CA

http://media2.myfoxorlando.com/docum...0-anthony1.pdf

Page 62

A woman in Mississippi claims CA is harrassing her. It involves JW also. Boy, the kooks sure do get around, don't they.
    Last edited by BondJamesBond; 03-23-2010 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Changed Ohio to Mississippi

Quote Originally Posted by Gnatcatcher View Post

Page 62

A woman in Ohio claims CA is harrassing her. It involves JW also. Boy, the kooks sure do get around, don't they.
    I am pretty sure it is Cleveland, Mississippi, not Ohio, but yes, they sure do get around! Lol!!

It is Mississippi. This person was posting on several sites claiming all sorts of things. The consensus was she was coming off as a kook. JMO...
    Last edited by DaneBramage; 03-23-2010 at 01:35 PM. Reason: typo

Page 62

A woman in Ohio claims CA is harrassing her. It involves JW also. Boy, the kooks sure do get around, don't they.
    The report states Cleveland Mississippi :-)

Thanks. Mississippi, it is. My mom's from Cleveland, OH. My brain just went there I guess, haa.

I don't know how to edit the title of the thread, can someone tell me, or change it for me? I don't want to mislead anyone about Ohio. Thanks
    Last edited by Gnatcatcher; 03-23-2010 at 02:18 PM.

This woman is but another person that inserted herself into this case, CA didn't look her up. Oh don't get me wrong I do not like CA but this woman called CA not the other way around.

Thanks. Mississippi, it is. My mom's from Cleveland, OH. My brain just went there I guess, haa.

I don't know how to edit the title of the thread, can someone tell me, or change it for me? I don't want to mislead anyone about Ohio. Thanks
    Click on Edit in your original post, then click on Go Advanced...then you can edit thread title.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Mist View Post
    Click on Edit in your original post, then click on Go Advanced...then you can edit thread title.
    Done.

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    Quote Originally Posted by Brattigirle View Post
    This woman is but another person that inserted herself into this case, CA didn't look her up. Oh don't get me wrong I do not like CA but this woman called CA not the other way around.
    Not only did she insert herself into the case, she gave the Anthony's false hope.
    If I had info on this case that I found online I would call the LE who are handling it,Not a desperate Grandmother.This woman contacted her very early in the case,And Cindy believed it she went on tv saying they had leads of a nanny named Zanny who lived in Puerto Rico.IMO a lot of the public started turning against them because of the Puerto Rico story.Too bad they don't have the Baker Act where this woman lives.
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

FWIW Joy Wray says in her statement that this woman tried to sell text messages she had received from CA to the N.E.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by mikeysmommom View Post
    Not only did she insert herself into the case, she gave the Anthony's false hope.
    If I had info on this case that I found online I would call the LE who are handling it,Not a desperate Grandmother.This woman contacted her very early in the case,And Cindy believed it she went on tv saying they had leads of a nanny named Zanny who lived in Puerto Rico.IMO a lot of the public started turning against them because of the Puerto Rico story.Too bad they don't have the Baker Act where this woman lives.
    They do have the equivalent in other states, in California the code for a "Baker Act" is to 5150 a person. So if you heard that someone was being 5150'd, it means the same thing!
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Well, at least this explains the poor woman in Puerto Rico that they targeted for selection for bus tread on her arse! They never do cease to amaze me the lengths they were willing to go to in order to keep up the facade...

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

I doubt the woman in Puerto Rico ever existed.

In her interview with LE in Aug 2008, she keeps telling the detective that she wants out of the deal, yet a year and 4 months later, she's filing harassment charges against CA. Typical stalking behavior. She wanted to get cozy with CA and insert herself into the investigation. When CA figured her out and came back at her, ME retaliates with filing a harassment report with Miss LE...
    Last edited by DaneBramage; 03-24-2010 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaneBramage View Post
    I doubt the woman in Puerto Rico ever existed.

In her interview with LE in Aug 2008, she keeps telling the detective that she wants out of the deal, yet a year and 4 months later, she's filing harassment charges against CA. Typical stalking behavior. She wanted to get cozy with CA and insert herself into the investigation. When CA figured her out and came back at her, ME retaliates with filing a harassment report with Miss LE...
    I don't know about that. Cindy is PSYCHO to say the least and if I am not mistaken wasn't there discussion OF this woman by US here a LONG time ago? Did we not see the MySpace and the "supposedly" edited pictures, which some believed looked like Caylee but I just couldn't see it at all? And wasn't she discussed in some of the Dominik Casey emails, etc, between him and the Anthonys?

Once Cindy got her teeth into this, she would have been like a Pit Bull...nothing short of severing of the limb would have gotten her to let go. I don't know. I don't know enough about this woman, but I do remember Puerto Rico woman being discussed and looked at, and I think Dominik had a photo of a VERY beautiful woman in PR that they were calling Zenaida...so???

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

I wasn't on WS regularly until Jan this year.

I do know on other sites this woman was claiming all kinds of things that she couldn't substantiate when pressed by various people on the interwebz. She keeps resurfacing. I remember people wondering who the author of the MS page actually was. Some thought it was ME others thought KC and still others argued it was CA... Who knows.. It's all hinky to me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast