Harrassment complaint filed in Mississippi against CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is Mississippi. This person was posting on several sites claiming all sorts of things. The consensus was she was coming off as a kook. JMO...

Thanks. Mississippi, it is. My mom's from Cleveland, OH. My brain just went there I guess, haa.

I don't know how to edit the title of the thread, can someone tell me, or change it for me? I don't want to mislead anyone about Ohio. Thanks

This woman is but another person that inserted herself into this case, CA didn't look her up. Oh don't get me wrong I do not like CA but this woman called CA not the other way around.

Thanks. Mississippi, it is. My mom's from Cleveland, OH. My brain just went there I guess, haa.

I don't know how to edit the title of the thread, can someone tell me, or change it for me? I don't want to mislead anyone about Ohio. Thanks

Click on Edit in your original post, then click on Go Advanced...then you can edit thread title.

This woman is but another person that inserted herself into this case, CA didn't look her up. Oh don't get me wrong I do not like CA but this woman called CA not the other way around.

Not only did she insert herself into the case, she gave the Anthony's false hope.
If I had info on this case that I found online I would call the LE who are handling it,Not a desperate Grandmother.This woman contacted her very early in the case,And Cindy believed it she went on tv saying they had leads of a nanny named Zanny who lived in Puerto Rico.IMO a lot of the public started turning against them because of the Puerto Rico story.Too bad they don't have the Baker Act where this woman lives.

FWIW Joy Wray says in her statement that this woman tried to sell text messages she had received from CA to the N.E.

Not only did she insert herself into the case, she gave the Anthony's false hope.
If I had info on this case that I found online I would call the LE who are handling it,Not a desperate Grandmother.This woman contacted her very early in the case,And Cindy believed it she went on tv saying they had leads of a nanny named Zanny who lived in Puerto Rico.IMO a lot of the public started turning against them because of the Puerto Rico story.Too bad they don't have the Baker Act where this woman lives.
They do have the equivalent in other states, in California the code for a "Baker Act" is to 5150 a person. So if you heard that someone was being 5150'd, it means the same thing!

Well, at least this explains the poor woman in Puerto Rico that they targeted for selection for bus tread on her arse! They never do cease to amaze me the lengths they were willing to go to in order to keep up the facade...:snooty:

I doubt the woman in Puerto Rico ever existed.

In her interview with LE in Aug 2008, she keeps telling the detective that she wants out of the deal, yet a year and 4 months later, she's filing harassment charges against CA. Typical stalking behavior. She wanted to get cozy with CA and insert herself into the investigation. When CA figured her out and came back at her, ME retaliates with filing a harassment report with Miss LE...

I doubt the woman in Puerto Rico ever existed.

In her interview with LE in Aug 2008, she keeps telling the detective that she wants out of the deal, yet a year and 4 months later, she's filing harassment charges against CA. Typical stalking behavior. She wanted to get cozy with CA and insert herself into the investigation. When CA figured her out and came back at her, ME retaliates with filing a harassment report with Miss LE...

I don't know about that. Cindy is PSYCHO to say the least and if I am not mistaken wasn't there discussion OF this woman by US here a LONG time ago? Did we not see the MySpace and the "supposedly" edited pictures, which some believed looked like Caylee but I just couldn't see it at all? And wasn't she discussed in some of the Dominik Casey emails, etc, between him and the Anthonys? :waitasec:

Once Cindy got her teeth into this, she would have been like a Pit Bull...nothing short of severing of the limb would have gotten her to let go. I don't know. I don't know enough about this woman, but I do remember Puerto Rico woman being discussed and looked at, and I think Dominik had a photo of a VERY beautiful woman in PR that they were calling Zenaida...so???

I wasn't on WS regularly until Jan this year.

I do know on other sites this woman was claiming all kinds of things that she couldn't substantiate when pressed by various people on the interwebz. She keeps resurfacing. I remember people wondering who the author of the MS page actually was. Some thought it was ME others thought KC and still others argued it was CA... Who knows.. It's all hinky to me.

I don't know about that. Cindy is PSYCHO to say the least and if I am not mistaken wasn't there discussion OF this woman by US here a LONG time ago? Did we not see the MySpace and the "supposedly" edited pictures, which some believed looked like Caylee but I just couldn't see it at all? And wasn't she discussed in some of the Dominik Casey emails, etc, between him and the Anthonys? :waitasec:

Once Cindy got her teeth into this, she would have been like a Pit Bull...nothing short of severing of the limb would have gotten her to let go. I don't know. I don't know enough about this woman, but I do remember Puerto Rico woman being discussed and looked at, and I think Dominik had a photo of a VERY beautiful woman in PR that they were calling Zenaida...so???

I remember seeing pictures of a pretty young lady, pictured rock climbing on a beach, and I think she was pictured with other young ladies. Are these the ones you a referring to?

Yes, you are correct, although I couldn't swear to the picture of the beautiful PR woman, but the rest I definitely remember. Maybe that picture gave CA the idea the "real" invisi-Zenaida was a "10". I can still hear CA telling the in-the-flesh ZG, "you're cute, but you're no "10"." :snooty:

Crazy is as crazy does, and I'm thinking that's why so many crazies have been attracted to this case. Like attracts like. Misery loves company. Whatever.

I remember seeing pictures of a pretty young lady, pictured rock climbing on a beach, and I think she was pictured with other young ladies. Are these the ones you a referring to?

Correct. This was the pretty pretty woman...

Yes, you are correct, although I couldn't swear to the picture of the beautiful PR woman, but the rest I definitely remember. Maybe that picture gave CA the idea the "real" invisi-Zenaida was a "10". I can still hear CA telling the in-the-flesh ZG, "you're cute, but you're no "10"." :snooty:

Crazy is as crazy does, and I'm thinking that's why so many crazies have been attracted to this case. Like attracts like. Misery loves company. Whatever.
I totally agree.

While I am at it may I be so forward to share my opinion?

I think CA GA PI Dominic know how to use a patsy like Hoover, Joy and Melissa, River.

Example: Tell some "truth" but also tell the patsy some lies. This way people like C. Mason can easily discredit the witness as "not reliable or credible".

An Example:- Dominic allegedly told Hoover about the so called licorice eating with Jose and KC in jail. IMO this is a technique that CA GA and Dominic is familiar with and IMO used this technique with Hoover, Joy and Melissa, River etc.

Time to by new tires for the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member