984 users online (167 members and 817 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2009.10.28 Joseph Jordan interview

Joseph Jordan transcript recorded October 28, 2009

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22918297/detail.html

• recorded because of possible fabrications on a Texas Equusearch form by PI

• at the remains site he went no further than the pink blanket and cooler

• he says the water was too much

• water level was knee deep- August/September timeframe

Lots more at link... listed items just from first 10 pages..
    Last edited by BondJamesBond; 03-23-2010 at 01:54 PM.

LE makes dogmeat out of him fast....who is this mysterious Laura Buchannan????

He mentions websleuths and another Internet site along with a couple members names at websleuths. I remember reading his posts. He said he contacted Tricia to change his handle? He sorta makes it out like we are a bunch of nuts. At least that is how I took it. He stated at first he thought the location of Caylee was where he searched from the tv interviews but he was wrong. He also insinuated that he does not know LB and think it is a friend of JB and the A's. Mentions blow fly larvae that he really doesn't know about and a hair follicle. His statements could help JB but to me he is not a great speaker. He was sure nervous about the recording and if he works for Patterson that is a huge dental supply company. They would fix our compressor and x-ray machines when broken down.

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    She was another TES volunteer. Interestingly, she interjected herself in the case and was trying to get JJ to go to JB's office. She claimed she was a Kentucky Law Enforcement officer (page 26).

Quote Originally Posted by Sdavidson11 View Post
    He mentions websleuths and another Internet site along with a couple members names at websleuths. I remember reading his posts. He said he contacted Tricia to change his handle? He sorta makes it out like we are a bunch of nuts. At least that is how I took it. He stated at first he thought the location of Caylee was where he searched from the tv interviews but he was wrong. He also insinuated that he does not know LB and think it is a friend of JB and the A's. Mentions blow fly larvae that he really doesn't know about and a hair follicle. His statements could help JB but to me he is not a great speaker. He was sure nervous about the recording and if he works for Patterson that is a huge dental supply company. They would fix our compressor and x-ray machines when broken down.
    I have not read the interview yet, but I will say there were some posters that dogged and harrassed JJ and perhaps he is referring to them?
    Last edited by JBean; 03-23-2010 at 01:27 PM.

I am interested in knowing more about the fabricated form...

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69153"]Items found by searchers in Wooded Area 8-17-2008 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

for reference. There are more I think also
    Last edited by JBean; 03-23-2010 at 01:31 PM.

Is she someone that the defence is trying to say searched the area??
    http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/im...equusearch.pdf

From what I am reading it looks as though she wasn't really part of TES. the bottom of page 2 says she was not listed as one of the 32 searchers.

Sounds like someone may of been trying to make fake documents saying that she searched with JJ.

Am I understanding this right? It sounds like Baez office was trying to get ppl/searchers to sign a paper saying that they searched the area and found nothing.

If this is true... BUSTED!
    Last edited by JBean; 03-23-2010 at 03:39 PM.

I'm confused do we know what form was altered and by whom? I remember the situation in court regarding that but I'm lost.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Quote Originally Posted by Brattigirle View Post
    Am I understanding this right? It sounds like Baez office was trying to get ppl/searchers to sign a paper saying that they searched the area and found nothing.

I'm thinking this was a charade on their (JB and team) part from the beginning. DC, JB and whomever else must watch a hell of a lot of TV is all I can say. It kind of sounded like they were planting people in those searches. At least that's what I got.....strange stuff IMO.
    Last edited by TotallyObsessed; 03-23-2010 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sdavidson11 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    What page was that? I missed it.
    Just to avoid confusion since there are a couple of topics Page 145-147/644 on JJ bottom of page 68 and hand written lower right 12806

SRY JBean, won't happen again....lol

Is she someone that the defence is trying to say searched the area??
    http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/im...equusearch.pdf

From what I am reading it looks as though she wasn't really part of TES. the bottom of page 2 says she was not listed as one of the 32 searchers.

Sounds like someone may of been trying to make fake documents saying that she searched with JJ.

Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    I'm confused do we know what form was altered and by whom? I remember the situation in court regarding that but I'm lost.
    I'm thinking this was a charade on their (JB and team) part from the beginning. DC, JB and whomever else must watch a hell of a lot of TV is all I can say. It kind of sounded like they were planting people in those searches. At least that's what I got.....strange stuff IMO.
    I thought the same....a form being fabricated with searchers names.
    A searcher, who is co-operating with the Defense, calling another searcher out of the blue and insisting they searched the area, where Caylee's remains were found, together only to have that person say, no I don't remember searching that area with you and don't call me again...
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    I remember when his posts changed to his new username, but why sign up with your real name if you want to hide???

He probably never thought he would become this embroiled in this case just by volunteering to search. It has made me think twice about helping a search effort. jmo
    Last edited by ohiogirl; 03-23-2010 at 04:05 PM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast