Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Joseph Jordan transcript recorded October 28, 2009

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22918297/detail.html

• recorded because of possible fabrications on a Texas Equusearch form by PI

• at the remains site he went no further than the pink blanket and cooler

• he says the water was too much
  • water level was knee deep- August/September timeframe

Lots more at link... listed items just from first 10 pages..

LE makes dogmeat out of him fast....who is this mysterious Laura Buchannan????

He mentions websleuths and another Internet site along with a couple members names at websleuths. I remember reading his posts. He said he contacted Tricia to change his handle? He sorta makes it out like we are a bunch of nuts. At least that is how I took it. He stated at first he thought the location of Caylee was where he searched from the tv interviews but he was wrong. He also insinuated that he does not know LB and think it is a friend of JB and the A's. Mentions blow fly larvae that he really doesn't know about and a hair follicle. His statements could help JB but to me he is not a great speaker. He was sure nervous about the recording and if he works for Patterson that is a huge dental supply company. They would fix our compressor and x-ray machines when broken down.

LE makes dogmeat out of him fast....who is this mysterious Laura Buchannan????

She was another TES volunteer. Interestingly, she interjected herself in the case and was trying to get JJ to go to JB's office. She claimed she was a Kentucky Law Enforcement officer (page 26).

He mentions websleuths and another Internet site along with a couple members names at websleuths. I remember reading his posts. He said he contacted Tricia to change his handle? He sorta makes it out like we are a bunch of nuts. At least that is how I took it. He stated at first he thought the location of Caylee was where he searched from the tv interviews but he was wrong. He also insinuated that he does not know LB and think it is a friend of JB and the A's. Mentions blow fly larvae that he really doesn't know about and a hair follicle. His statements could help JB but to me he is not a great speaker. He was sure nervous about the recording and if he works for Patterson that is a huge dental supply company. They would fix our compressor and x-ray machines when broken down.
I have not read the interview yet, but I will say there were some posters that dogged and harrassed JJ and perhaps he is referring to them?

I am interested in knowing more about the fabricated form...

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69153"]Items found by searchers in Wooded Area 8-17-2008 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

for reference. There are more I think also

Am I understanding this right? It sounds like Baez office was trying to get ppl/searchers to sign a paper saying that they searched the area and found nothing.

If this is true... BUSTED!

I'm confused do we know what form was altered and by whom? I remember the situation in court regarding that but I'm lost.

Am I understanding this right? It sounds like Baez office was trying to get ppl/searchers to sign a paper saying that they searched the area and found nothing.

I'm thinking this was a charade on their (JB and team) part from the beginning. DC, JB and whomever else must watch a hell of a lot of TV is all I can say. It kind of sounded like they were planting people in those searches. At least that's what I got.....strange stuff IMO.

What page was that? I missed it.

Just to avoid confusion since there are a couple of topics Page 145-147/644 on JJ bottom of page 68 and hand written lower right 12806

Is she someone that the defence is trying to say searched the area??
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/01/27/tx.equusearch.pdf

From what I am reading it looks as though she wasn't really part of TES. the bottom of page 2 says she was not listed as one of the 32 searchers.

Sounds like someone may of been trying to make fake documents saying that she searched with JJ.

I'm confused do we know what form was altered and by whom? I remember the situation in court regarding that but I'm lost.

I'm thinking this was a charade on their (JB and team) part from the beginning. DC, JB and whomever else must watch a hell of a lot of TV is all I can say. It kind of sounded like they were planting people in those searches. At least that's what I got.....strange stuff IMO.

I thought the same....a form being fabricated with searchers names.
A searcher, who is co-operating with the Defense, calling another searcher out of the blue and insisting they searched the area, where Caylee's remains were found, together only to have that person say, no I don't remember searching that area with you and don't call me again...

I remember when his posts changed to his new username, but why sign up with your real name if you want to hide???:doh:

He probably never thought he would become this embroiled in this case just by volunteering to search. It has made me think twice about helping a search effort. jmo

Mods,

Should I include the second transcript (investigative subpeona with SA) for JJ on this thread or should it have a seperate thread? Please advise...

Hmmm, I'm having trouble seeing all this proof that Caylee was placed in the woods after October....anyone? anyone at all? helllloooooo

He probably never thought he would become this embroiled in this case just by volunteering to search. It has made me think twice about helping a search effort. jmo

Not me. If I could assist in a search, I would. Nuts who just want their 15 minutes of fame are different than hard working, intelligent people who want to search to find a body so it can be laid to rest. The former needs to quit coming out of the woodwork. The only thing they are doing is making Casey and her circus, I mean defense, look even more guilty! How many nuts does it take to screw Casey into a needle in her arm? We don't know yet, the count keeps going up! I figure by the time we know that answer, we'll also know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

I am not saying you are a nut, Ohiogirl. I just think if people search for the right reasons and have nothing to hide, then there is no reason not to search.

Is it no wonder then that TM wanted to hold on to as much searcher info as possible?

Not me. If I could assist in a search, I would. Nuts who just want their 15 minutes of fame are different than hard working, intelligent people who want to search to find a body so it can be laid to rest. The former needs to quit coming out of the woodwork. The only thing they are doing is making Casey and her circus, I mean defense, look even more guilty! How many nuts does it take to screw Casey into a needle in her arm? We don't know yet, the count keeps going up! I figure by the time we know that answer, we'll also know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

I am not saying you are a nut, Ohiogirl. I just think if people search for the right reasons and have nothing to hide, then there is no reason not to search.
After all this time...I find myself aching for something credible for the defense to present. This is all so twisted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee
Back