kz6i93-kz6i8g0098.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 137
  • greenman_cherry.jpg
    greenman_cherry.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 128
  • kz6if5-kz6ia40118.jpg
    kz6if5-kz6ia40118.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 118
The title of this thread needs to be changed to reflect the guy also pictured with this girl in two of the photos. I'm going to attempt to post the two photos which show both the girl and the guy, and then the ones of her by herself. It's apparent both have been drugged, and the guy looks frightened in one photo, and either asleep or dead in the other.

Attachments

• kz3dwz-kz3dwd0096.jpg
    kz3dwz-kz3dwd0096.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 105
  • kz3dqb-kz3dsp0074.jpg
    kz3dqb-kz3dsp0074.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 106
  • alcala-(84).jpg
    alcala-(84).jpg
    24 KB · Views: 100
  • kz3dx0-kz3dwd0098.jpg
    kz3dx0-kz3dwd0098.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 101
  • kz6if5-kz6ia40118.jpg
    kz6if5-kz6ia40118.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 76
The third of the five thumbs you posted isn't the same girl. She is wearing a different blouse.

The material in the bottom half of picture #4 is an Indian print hippies used to buy at Pier I Imports and use as a wall hanging, curtain, or bedspread. Very common.

I'm sorry but I don't see ANY similarity between the IUD and Greenman.

The pictures of this girl (and guy) bother me more than most of the others. They both look totally wasted and completely incapable of coping with any kind of assault. I hope that this was a party with others present and that they managed to get themselves home!

The "drugged out" looks on their faces look like sexual faces IMO. Particularly the picture with with the man with his eyes closed and one of the girl with her eyes closed. I think if we saw the full pictures we would see a clear picture of sexual activity despite them being clothed. I think a lot of these pictures were cut off to make them viewable to the public.

There's not much to link this girl to the photos but this Doe, found by Imbackon, has the overlapping front teeth of the girl in the photos here.

http://doenetwork.org/hot/hotcase1224.html

David Van Norman is the investigator on this one if anyone thinks they could be linked.

Actually scrub that, Alcala was incarcerated in '76, which I didn't realise.

I don't see too much general similarity in their looks but here's someone missing in 1973 with overlapping front teeth. The chins are different to me. Rosemary might have met a guy with a motorcycle.

buck_rosemary.jpg
01181.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/buck_rosemary.html

In the side view photo of the girl, the guy has his eyes closed but is holding a glass. There is also the very top of bottle of some kind of alcohol.

And her nose looks very different in the profile picture than it does in the front view.

Of all the pics in this selection, the one's of this girl bother me the most. She's so out of it in these pics...I hope she's out there somewhere telling tales of how she encountered and survived a serial killer's attentions!

I hope this girl shows up soon and says that she's ok. These photos of her bother me the most. I hope she's safe and sound laughing off the 70's!

I think since this girl was with a man (a witness), I don't think it is likely she is a victim.

It's not sexual stuff going on below the cropline that caused the look on the guy's face, dude is just sitting there zoning out/half passed out (wonder what's in his drink?)

Picture%20074223023--415x415.jpg

May as well post the uncropped versions of the others as well:

Picture%20096222805--415x415.jpg

Picture%20118223033--415x415.jpg

Picture%20098222744--415x415.jpg

This one?
Why do they list the girls with separate numbers when they are clearly the same girl!? This happens in several places in their list and they don't group them together-why?? It makes them seem like diff. Girls or implies the cops don't know they r the same girl??

This one?
is #99 also the same girl as above #24? I know they r wearing diff shirts but... if anyone can enlighten me as to why they don't group the photos by obviously same girl in multiple photos on any of the sites that would help...like the woman above appears several times in the list even though she is wearing the same shirt. It's weird.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back