1262 users online (249 members and 1013 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 65
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    74,841

    Facebook -MySpace- Social networking pages for Anna

    Please link your active social networking sites such as facebook, myspace, or other social networking sites for Anna here.
    ~JMO~

    A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown


    Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

    You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    74,841
    This is a good place to add any links to you-tube videos for Annas case as well.
    ~JMO~

    A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown


    Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

    You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,698
    These were not made by me but I thought I might help out by adding them here. Some youtube links:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37cDIemi_Js

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bYCR-32eHw

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g5BHNSEGYo
    Last edited by KateB; 04-11-2015 at 05:42 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

  4. #4

    My Facebook Anna's Group

    Hi Everyone, this is my link to my Anna's group on Facebook.

    Anna Christian Waters Missing, January 1973 Half Moon Bay


    Please join! We're at 91 members now. Not alot of conversation, but the group is slowing growing.

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...gid=6080498620

    Love, Sidekick
    Anna Christian Waters Web Page
    www.searchingforanna.com

    Anna Christian Water's WS Forum
    www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104

    Search FB: Anna Christian Waters
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/annachristianwaters/

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    74,841
    This isn't a site for Anna directly, but Annasmom blogged their year of homeschooling while traveling the country on the renovated school bus.

    For those interested in reading the bus trip logs here is a link to Annasmoms blog.

    http://writeritewrightright.blogspot...rch?q=bus+trip
    ~JMO~

    A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown


    Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

    You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,698
    Quote Originally Posted by SideKick View Post
    Hi Everyone, this is my link to my Anna's group on Facebook.

    Anna Christian Waters Missing, January 1973 Half Moon Bay


    Please join! We're at 91 members now. Not alot of conversation, but the group is slowing growing.

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...gid=6080498620

    Love, Sidekick
    I'm not a member of Facebook but it seems like it's quite international. You might consider adding your message in a few key languages other than English. That might be another way of accessing certain countries that we have been discussing.

    I found this Italian facebook page for people looking for their birth parents. I can't add a comment (not being a Facebook member) but it might be worth adding one for Anna if you can!

    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=...id=18735021757
    Last edited by Pink Panther; 03-28-2010 at 10:11 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,698
    I've been busy tonight (lol)...I've found another facebook site that could be interesting...

    http://www.makeuseof.com/dir/facialp...u-on-facebook/

    I thought it was interesting. Maybe something else to try?

    ETA - It might be interesting to plug GB's picture into this as well...
    Last edited by Pink Panther; 03-28-2010 at 10:31 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    I'm not a member of Facebook but it seems like it's quite international. You might consider adding your message in a few key languages other than English. That might be another way of accessing certain countries that we have been discussing.

    I found this Italian facebook page for people looking for their birth parents. I can't add a comment (not being a Facebook member) but it might be worth adding one for Anna if you can!

    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=...id=18735021757
    Hi Pink,

    I went to this facebook page and I clicked on the blue Translate button up above on my tool bar and I can read the posts in English. Now if Sidekick could go to this site and requests friends with this person with Anna's page would that get her in to the loop here here? I don't know how to get her page with this page.

    Bern

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    I've been busy tonight (lol)...I've found another facebook site that could be interesting...

    http://www.makeuseof.com/dir/facialp...u-on-facebook/

    I thought it was interesting. Maybe something else to try?

    ETA - It might be interesting to plug GB's picture into this as well...
    Thank you, I started emailing a company with this software and they never responded. This is what we were trying to do a few months back in Jan. Thank you for the link!!!!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    Hi Pink,

    I went to this facebook page and I clicked on the blue Translate button up above on my tool bar and I can read the posts in English. Now if Sidekick could go to this site and requests friends with this person with Anna's page would that get her in to the loop here here? I don't know how to get her page with this page.

    Bern
    Hi Pink and Bern... Awesome to find these FB Groups. I cannot find on my toolbar, as translation button!! Help!

    SK
    Anna Christian Waters Web Page
    www.searchingforanna.com

    Anna Christian Water's WS Forum
    www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104

    Search FB: Anna Christian Waters
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/annachristianwaters/


  11. #11
    I just added Searching for Anna by her family and my FB Group on the Italian FB Adoptee Group!
    Anna Christian Waters Web Page
    www.searchingforanna.com

    Anna Christian Water's WS Forum
    www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104

    Search FB: Anna Christian Waters
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/annachristianwaters/

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,760
    Quote Originally Posted by SideKick View Post
    Hi Pink and Bern... Awesome to find these FB Groups. I cannot find on my toolbar, as translation button!! Help!

    SK
    If you have a Yahoo account, you can use their BabelFish to translate a web page.

  13. #13
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...3557..1&v=info

    Another site I asked to join: ITALIADOPTION on Facebook!

    ....... on a roll
    Anna Christian Waters Web Page
    www.searchingforanna.com

    Anna Christian Water's WS Forum
    www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104

    Search FB: Anna Christian Waters
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/annachristianwaters/

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Annasmom View Post
    If you have a Yahoo account, you can use their BabelFish to translate a web page.
    Thanks, but when the FB group is up my tool bar is Internet Explorer.... I'll keep trying! xox
    Anna Christian Waters Web Page
    www.searchingforanna.com

    Anna Christian Water's WS Forum
    www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104

    Search FB: Anna Christian Waters
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/annachristianwaters/

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    I'm not a member of Facebook but it seems like it's quite international. You might consider adding your message in a few key languages other than English. That might be another way of accessing certain countries that we have been discussing.

    I found this Italian facebook page for people looking for their birth parents. I can't add a comment (not being a Facebook member) but it might be worth adding one for Anna if you can!

    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=...id=18735021757
    If you click on your link, you will see Sidekicks posts and links to Anna page. There is a white button to the upper right that says translate. it is a tutorial on how to do it.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Social Networking Safety
    By imamaze in forum Resources to Help Stop Bullying!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2014, 11:39 PM
  2. Social Media Discussion (Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc...)
    By beach in forum Aliahna Maroney Lemmon
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 12:29 AM