1305 users online (260 members and 1045 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Tall girl in blue bikini

How about Cherry Greenman and the tall girl in the bikini? (Cherry was 5'7" and 135 lbs).

Last edited by BeanE; 03-23-2010 at 01:29 PM.

I could be wrong on this, but I think the girl in the bikini is the same as the girl with the Christmas Tree.

Forgive me if I put this in the wrong place, trying to get used to the new setup!

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    I could be wrong on this, but I think the girl in the bikini is the same as the girl with the Christmas Tree.

Forgive me if I put this in the wrong place, trying to get used to the new setup!
    I agree. I also think she may be the same girl in the white dress and with shorter hair posed with Alcala. I think the pictures were taken some time apart. More thoughts when I'm on my home computer. This dialup connection is too slow for this type of discussion.

This one?

The bikini girl has quite a lot of pigmentation on her face and one darker mole on her forehead that I can't see on Cherry Greenman's photo. I can't tell about the Christmas girl or the girl with Alcala.

If it's the same girl in all of them I'd be inclined to think it must be his sister or someone like that because the way he got around he doesn't seem like the type to form lasting friendships. Only I think that the police would have been likely to know what his sister looked like and she wouldn't be among the unidentified.

Just looked up Cherry Greenman on Charley Project and noticed it says she has a birthmark on her forehead.

Also it says that her eyes are brown.
    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US
    This says her eyes are blue.

When I blow up the poster the eyes look blue in the age progression but more brown in Cherry's actual photo.

This girl has blue.
    Last edited by Donjeta; 03-23-2010 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    This one?

The bikini girl has quite a lot of pigmentation on her face and one darker mole on her forehead that I can't see on Cherry Greenman's photo. I can't tell about the Christmas girl or the girl with Alcala.

If it's the same girl in all of them I'd be inclined to think it must be his sister or someone like that because the way he got around he doesn't seem like the type to form lasting friendships. Only I think that the police would have been likely to know what his sister looked like and she wouldn't be among the unidentified.
    Yes, that's the one I was thinking of. Thanks. It being the sister occurred to me as well, but like you say, you would expect the police to exclude her.

Possibly a family friend?
    Last edited by Bargle; 03-23-2010 at 07:43 PM.

Hmmm, and perhaps this is her as well? Looking at the large size version, this woman has lots of freckles like the bikini woman.

Personally, I think the girl in the Christmas picture and the girl posing with him might be his sister. He doesn't strike me as the type to spend Christmas with someone he intends to rape and or kill. Also, there's too much personal contact in the other picture of him with the female. Again, I don't think he'd establish any type of relationship with these girls. This picture appears more personal to me.

How do we know she's tall?

This is a bit of a long shot because the resemblance is not striking (to me anyway), the circumstances she went missing in do not appear like typical Alcala. (Indiana, three girls missing at the same time, possibly boats and horses involved..) But I'm posting her anyway because but she went missing wearing a blue two piece swimsuit.
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/miller_ann.html

I agree that bikini girl and Christmas tree girl are the same person - her mouth pulls the same way in certain smiles. And possibly even no pants girl. Which makes me think it was a girlfriend.

long shot maybe

Quote Originally Posted by DD Byrd View Post
    I agree that bikini girl and Christmas tree girl are the same person - her mouth pulls the same way in certain smiles. And possibly even no pants girl. Which makes me think it was a girlfriend.
    from Namus

NamUs UP Case Number: 2503
    ME/C Case Number: 38765808
    San Bernardino County, California
    18 to 30 Year Old White Female
    NCIC number U760572472
    Date found May 30, 1976 at 12:00 AM
    Date created August 26, 2008 at 12:00 AM
    Date last modified November 30, 2009 at 12:36 PM

Clothing she was found in was a two piece NAVY BLUE AND WHITE bathingsuit. San Bernadino city is about 50 miiles from Huntington Beach

Possible - certainly sounds like a good Alcala target, but ...

http://doenetwork.org/hot/hotcase1224.html

5'4" and 155 lbs - seems to be a curvier build than this girl. While we can't be sure she seems to be quite long-limbed - I would guess at 5'8" and 135 or certainly that kind of ratio.

The vic is described as having red/brown hair. Red/brown could mean red or brown and all ranges but it's probably fairer to say that she had reddish brown rather than dark brown, nearly black, as this girl seems to have.

Dentals also say that the two upper front teeth overlap - that's pretty distinctive and doesn't appear to be present here.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast