1595 users online (298 members and 1297 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cymro View Post
    Possible - certainly sounds like a good Alcala target, but ...

http://doenetwork.org/hot/hotcase1224.html

5'4" and 155 lbs - seems to be a curvier build than this girl. While we can't be sure she seems to be quite long-limbed - I would guess at 5'8" and 135 or certainly that kind of ratio.

The vic is described as having red/brown hair. Red/brown could mean red or brown and all ranges but it's probably fairer to say that she had reddish brown rather than dark brown, nearly black, as this girl seems to have.

Dentals also say that the two upper front teeth overlap - that's pretty distinctive and doesn't appear to be present here.
    I missed the dental part on Namus. Yeah, this can't be her. Guess the swim suit threw me . Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    This one?

The bikini girl has quite a lot of pigmentation on her face and one darker mole on her forehead that I can't see on Cherry Greenman's photo. I can't tell about the Christmas girl or the girl with Alcala.

If it's the same girl in all of them I'd be inclined to think it must be his sister or someone like that because the way he got around he doesn't seem like the type to form lasting friendships. Only I think that the police would have been likely to know what his sister looked like and she wouldn't be among the unidentified.
    I thought about a sister too, but thought the lap picture seemed a bit too lovey dovey for sibs, but thinking about it we are talking about a rapist/killer so who knows. I certainly would have thought LE would leave her picture out so flip flop again to it not being sis. Girlfriend more likely, and who knows if his girlfriend from mid 70's would be identified by the police.

I believe this is either Lake Sunapee or another lake/pond in NH....

My posts and their content are MY OPINION unless I have provided a link
    and are not to be copied and pasted to other sites or pages without my permission.

Quote Originally Posted by IWannaKnow View Post
    I believe this is either Lake Sunapee or another lake/pond in NH....

I agree, I thought it was Sunapee the first time I saw it, before I knew he had been in NH. And I thought, no, pretty far from New York, what are the odds?

Is that Gardner Bay in the second photo? That's where I was thinking the girl's picture was taken, looking down the lake toward Newport and Mt. Sunapee.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    I agree, I thought it was Sunapee the first time I saw it, before I knew he had been in NH. And I thought, no, pretty far from New York, what are the odds?

Is that Gardner Bay in the second photo? That's where I was thinking the girl's picture was taken, looking down the lake toward Newport and Mt. Sunapee.
    carbuff-I dunno exactly where that photo was taken. I found one one the net which closely approximated what I was trying to show.....could be Sunapee, or another pond nearby.
    and are not to be copied and pasted to other sites or pages without my permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Imbackon View Post
    I thought about a sister too, but thought the lap picture seemed a bit too lovey dovey for sibs, but thinking about it we are talking about a rapist/killer so who knows. I certainly would have thought LE would leave her picture out so flip flop again to it not being sis. Girlfriend more likely, and who knows if his girlfriend from mid 70's would be identified by the police.
    The latest posts in the timeline thread say he exposed himself to his sister so it looks like family boundaries are not something he respects. But the police would have interviewed his relatives and certainly must have known what his sisters look like.

I suppose some people might not be keen to inform the police about their relationship with an accused killer.

The photo of the lake you posted shows only one set of hills. Doesn't Alcala's photo show low hills and then higher hills/mtns behind?

Quote Originally Posted by Billylee View Post
    The photo of the lake you posted shows only one set of hills. Doesn't Alcala's photo show low hills and then higher hills/mtns behind?
    Billylee - I assume this is directed to me, and as I said, I don't know exactly where that picture was taken. I am not saying I have matched the location, only that the scenery appears to me to be NH....additionally, even if it were the exact beach from the photo, the picture I posted and Alcala's are from different angles, FWIW.
    Last edited by IWannaKnow; 04-13-2010 at 01:38 PM.

Greenman is not among those in Alcala's photographs. Her own family viewed them and didn't recognize her in any of them.

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2...-to-convicted/

I noticed this morning that she seems to have a very large scar running vertically down her abdomen. IMO this is not a surgical scar. They do not make surgical incisions in this area, running in this direction. Pardon the size, I could not get it to enlarge....

Quote Originally Posted by IWannaKnow View Post
    I noticed this morning that she seems to have a very large scar running vertically down her abdomen. IMO this is not a surgical scar. They do not make surgical incisions in this area, running in this direction. Pardon the size, I could not get it to enlarge....

can't be sure, but when I enlarged the NG photo, it looks like water dripping down her belly to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Billylee View Post
    can't be sure, but when I enlarged the NG photo, it looks like water dripping down her belly to me.
    Billylee- I thought the same thing when I first viewed the picture, except there is no water on her chest or on the rest of her body/stomach. In fact, to me her body and hair looks dry. If the water were running off the suit, there should be water also running down her legs which also appear dry. And if she were sweating that heavily, don't you think there would be sweat on the other side of her abdomen as well?

When I blew it up and look at the very top of the scar (?) it appears to have a darker spot right at the top. The whole thing looks accidental to me, rather than surgical. Maybe Alcala specifically wanted a shot of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    The latest posts in the timeline thread say he exposed himself to his sister ......I suppose some people might not be keen to inform the police about their relationship with an accused killer.
    Since its alledged that he exposed himself to his sister maybe some of the adults/ kids in the photos were related to him and he molested them, and they don't want to be identified years later.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post

I didn't see it mentioned before in this thread, but this girl appears to be standing in Redondo Beach with the Palos Verdes Peninsula in the background. It's hard to tell for sure though, with the cloud cover.

The area has been developed significantly since the 60's/70's.
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 10-13-2012 at 11:44 PM.

I am new and have been browsing websleuths for a little over a month and can't stop looking at the UNIDENTIFIED Alcala pictures.
    For some strange reason, the tall girl in the blue bikini reminds me of Bonita Mara Bickwit who went missing July 27th, 1973. There are tons of reasons why I believe that the tall girl in the blue bikini is not her, considering the date Bonita went missing, where she went missing from, Bonita's height and weight (4' 11" and 90 lbs) and the fact that Bonita had a boyfriend with her who is also missing. His name is Mitchel Weiser.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...it_bonita.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast