1113 users online (209 members and 904 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Southern Ohio
    Posts
    104

    Long, Wavy, Light Brown Hair and Bare Shoulder

    I'm not sure what it is about this girl that keeps making me take another look, it's almost like I have seen her picture somewhere else, but I have no idea where.



    Last edited by Kimster; 05-17-2010 at 01:17 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    417
    I think she's the same girl in these 2 pics.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,247
    It looks to me like the blue top girl has a little cleft in her chin that the other one hasn't got.

    Is there a scar on her chin or is it just a blemish in the photo?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    It looks to me like the blue top girl has a little cleft in her chin that the other one hasn't got.

    Is there a scar on her chin or is it just a blemish in the photo?
    You're right, I believe. Looking at the large images on the Nancy Grace site, it looks like the one in the blue top does have a scar or blemish of some sort just to the right of her cleft.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    By the Lake
    Posts
    4,949
    Different chins, eyes.
    Just striving to be average.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    417
    Yep, I got it wrong. Not the same girl.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    95

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    192
    I don't think it is Simone. Simone's eye color is listed as brown and this girls eyes are light blue (maybe hazel).

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    7,894
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    I'm not sure what it is about this girl that keeps making me take another look, it's almost like I have seen her picture somewhere else, but I have no idea where.



    When I saw this one on doenetwork, I said the same thing.Where have I seen her before.
    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1255dfma.html

    Could they be the same person. Alcala was in NYC from July until he took a job at the newspaper in CA in Sept sometime.
    Cindi Lou


    Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    7,894
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlineInstructor View Post

    Oops I just posted this one and I agree with you.
    Cindi Lou


    Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    7,894
    Quote Originally Posted by pistolina View Post
    I don't think it is Simone. Simone's eye color is listed as brown and this girls eyes are light blue (maybe hazel).
    I have hazel eyes and sometimes they look brown or they look green. There's an old saying that hazel eyes change with mood. Dont know if thats the reason but mine change.
    Cindi Lou


    Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    I'm not sure what it is about this girl that keeps making me take another look, it's almost like I have seen her picture somewhere else, but I have no idea where.




    I had the same reaction when I first saw her pictures. I remember the first time I looked at all of the pictures when they first were released; she stood out at me and my first thought was "I have seen a picture of this woman somewhere before." I know that I do not personally know anyone who looks like her and I don't recall ever having met anyone who looks like her - but I really do think I have seen her picture before, too. I spent an entire night at the charlyproject web site trying to see if I could find her, even.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Southern Ohio
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by mellomel View Post
    I had the same reaction when I first saw her pictures. I remember the first time I looked at all of the pictures when they first were released; she stood out at me and my first thought was "I have seen a picture of this woman somewhere before." I know that I do not personally know anyone who looks like her and I don't recall ever having met anyone who looks like her - but I really do think I have seen her picture before, too. I spent an entire night at the charlyproject web site trying to see if I could find her, even.

    Same here Mellomel, I have also looked at other random missing persons sites, and so far I haven't found anyone looking like her.

    I'm glad it isn't just me who had these thoughts about her. I can't quite explain what it is about her that keeps me going back to look at her picture. it really really bothers me.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,438
    Wonder where this one was taken? I don't see any other backgrounds that look similar do you?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,247
    The wall appears to be greenish. There's a green wall in these photos but it's a different shade. Do you think lighting and maybe different photographic equipment and differences in the photo storage circumstances could make the difference if it's the same wall? There seems to be vertical striping in this wall that I don't see in the others.

    h=133

    The two others look to be the same, it seems to be the same stain there?
    Last edited by Donjeta; 04-04-2010 at 02:26 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-16-2017, 08:01 AM
  2. Long, Wavy Haired Brunette With Beige Blanket
    By Spacegirl in forum Alcala and the Unidentified
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 08:02 AM