1496 users online (241 members and 1255 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Please read!!! ABOUT MEMBERS!!

Hi Everyone,

We have a very interesting doc dump today to say the least.

It has come to my attention that members of TES and of Websleuths are mentioned, in a very minor way, in these docs.

Please, THERE IS NO NEED TO POST THESE NAMES OR SLEUTH THEM AT ALL.

Remember we do not allow sleuthing of members. There is no need to find out who such and such is on Websleuths.

None of these people killed Caylee or helped cover it up. There is no reason to drag their names and info out on a forum.

Also, many members of TES are also members of WS. Again, no sleuthing of TES members brought up in these documents.

TES members did not kill Casey nor did they help cover it up.

The only info we need on TES is where they searched, and what they saw.

Please put yourself in these people's position. The last thing anyone wants is to have their name not only attached to this case but brought up on a large true crime discussion forum when in reality there is no need to do so.

If you are not sure whether you should post something then do not post it. Ask first.

Thank you for understanding,
    Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

NO WARNINGS!

Thanks

I apologize - I had mentioned a few members SN's in the original dump thread when I saw them in the docs. I went to delete it and saw that it has been deleted already, so thanks whoever got to it first.

Again, sorry to those members!

just chillin' with my own kind!

Quote Originally Posted by yeknomaras View Post
    I apologize - I had mentioned a few members SN's in the original dump thread when I saw them in the docs. I went to delete it and saw that it has been deleted already, so thanks whoever got to it first.

Again, sorry to those members!
    You're welcome! <blows the smoke off the barrel of her ray gun>

No problem, we just needed to get that out there because it was a given that there would be innocent mistakes in the wake of all the new info out there.

Thank you for reminding everyone of this.
    <Click on User CP>
    Scroll down and on the left
    <Click on Edit Ignore List>
    In add a Member to your list
    <start typing the name of the person you want to ignore>
    <Click on OKay>

IF WE COOK IT THEY WILL COME!

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Hi Everyone,

We have a very interesting doc dump today to say the least.

It has come to my attention that members of TES and of Websleuths are mentioned, in a very minor way, in these docs.

Please, THERE IS NO NEED TO POST THESE NAMES OR SLEUTH THEM AT ALL.

Remember we do not allow sleuthing of members. There is no need to find out who such and such is on Websleuths.

None of these people killed Caylee or helped cover it up. There is no reason to drag their names and info out on a forum.

Also, many members of TES are also members of WS. Again, no sleuthing of TES members brought up in these documents.

TES members did not kill Casey nor did they help cover it up.

The only info we need on TES is where they searched, and what they saw.

Please put yourself in these people's position. The last thing anyone wants is to have their name not only attached to this case but brought up on a large true crime discussion forum when in reality there is no need to do so.

If you are not sure whether you should post something then do not post it. Ask first.

Tricia

Thank you Tricia-Hey, I don't need to know anymore about our members, I am already familiar with how fantastic each and everyone here is.

guilty. Sorry!

I do have a question on this, does this also include us checking into the possibilities of someone trying to get others to sign false records of the area being searched and nothing found? I am not trying to sound stupid, just want to be clear :-) thanx.

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Ok, fair enough. But can we talk about them? Like their interviews.. how they interected with LE, etc etc. Cuz I'm dyyyying over here!

Who's this EE cop, I LOVE him!!!

Eric Edwards

Thanks for reminding us...I had already decided I will not violate anyone's privacy, that would take time out of their lives to go and search and care for this baby or any other missing child.

Tim Miller is a wonderful person and a true hero.
    Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL

Quote Originally Posted by onelostgrl View Post
    ok, fair enough. But can we talk about them? Like their interviews.. How they interected with le, etc etc. Cuz i'm dyyyying over here!

Who's this ee cop, i love him!!!
    lol olg!!
    Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL

Quote Originally Posted by Kentjbkent View Post
    For clarification....

There is to be NO sleuthing, speculating, posting of personal information of the TES members listed into today's doc dump.

There is to be NO naming, or speculation of, any member of WS being a person affiliated with TES listed in today's doc dump.

So to answer your question, it would depend on who "someone" underlined above is.
    Well I am not gonna name names...lol. I am done looking into that subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    (respectfully snipped)

Tricia
    AMEN and thank you!
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Bumping up

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast