Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

We have a very interesting doc dump today to say the least.

It has come to my attention that members of TES and of Websleuths are mentioned, in a very minor way, in these docs.

Please, THERE IS NO NEED TO POST THESE NAMES OR SLEUTH THEM AT ALL.

Remember we do not allow sleuthing of members. There is no need to find out who such and such is on Websleuths.

None of these people killed Caylee or helped cover it up. There is no reason to drag their names and info out on a forum.

Also, many members of TES are also members of WS. Again, no sleuthing of TES members brought up in these documents.

TES members did not kill Casey nor did they help cover it up.

The only info we need on TES is where they searched, and what they saw.

Please put yourself in these people's position. The last thing anyone wants is to have their name not only attached to this case but brought up on a large true crime discussion forum when in reality there is no need to do so.

If you are not sure whether you should post something then do not post it. Ask first.

Thank you for understanding,
Tricia

I apologize - I had mentioned a few members SN's in the original dump thread when I saw them in the docs. I went to delete it and saw that it has been deleted already, so thanks whoever got to it first.

Again, sorry to those members!

I apologize - I had mentioned a few members SN's in the original dump thread when I saw them in the docs. I went to delete it and saw that it has been deleted already, so thanks whoever got to it first.

Again, sorry to those members!

You're welcome! <blows the smoke off the barrel of her ray gun>

:D

No problem, we just needed to get that out there because it was a given that there would be innocent mistakes in the wake of all the new info out there.

Thank you for reminding everyone of this.

Hi Everyone,

We have a very interesting doc dump today to say the least.

It has come to my attention that members of TES and of Websleuths are mentioned, in a very minor way, in these docs.

Please, THERE IS NO NEED TO POST THESE NAMES OR SLEUTH THEM AT ALL.

Remember we do not allow sleuthing of members. There is no need to find out who such and such is on Websleuths.

None of these people killed Caylee or helped cover it up. There is no reason to drag their names and info out on a forum.

Also, many members of TES are also members of WS. Again, no sleuthing of TES members brought up in these documents.

TES members did not kill Casey nor did they help cover it up.

The only info we need on TES is where they searched, and what they saw.

Please put yourself in these people's position. The last thing anyone wants is to have their name not only attached to this case but brought up on a large true crime discussion forum when in reality there is no need to do so.

If you are not sure whether you should post something then do not post it. Ask first.

Tricia

Thank you Tricia-Hey, I don't need to know anymore about our members, I am already familiar with how fantastic each and everyone here is.

I do have a question on this, does this also include us checking into the possibilities of someone trying to get others to sign false records of the area being searched and nothing found? I am not trying to sound stupid, just want to be clear :) thanx.

Ok, fair enough. But can we talk about them? Like their interviews.. how they interected with LE, etc etc. Cuz I'm dyyyying over here!

Who's this EE cop, I LOVE him!!!

Thanks for reminding us...I had already decided I will not violate anyone's privacy, that would take time out of their lives to go and search and care for this baby or any other missing child.

Tim Miller is a wonderful person and a true hero.

For clarification....

There is to be NO sleuthing, speculating, posting of personal information of the TES members listed into today's doc dump.

There is to be NO naming, or speculation of, any member of WS being a person affiliated with TES listed in today's doc dump.

So to answer your question, it would depend on who "someone" underlined above is.

Well I am not gonna name names...lol. I am done looking into that subject.

Hi Everyone,
(respectfully snipped)

Tricia
AMEN and thank you!

My post was also deleted. I am guilty of naming 2 members who are named in the doc dump, didn't know I was breaking a rule since it was public. SO, my question is this, IF these or any other members of WS are called to court in this case, are we NOT allowed to discuss their testimony?
I am not arguing, but just found this kind of odd since many people have been discussed who have been members of WS & are connected in some way or another with this case..
For the record, I don't sleuth members. I have no interest or time in doing so.

My post was also deleted. I am guilty of naming 2 members who are named in the doc dump, didn't know I was breaking a rule since it was public. SO, my question is this, IF these or any other members of WS are called to court in this case, are we NOT allowed to discuss their testimony?
I am not arguing, but just found this kind of odd since many people have been discussed who have been members of WS & are connected in some way or another with this case..
Likewise was mine. I just wanted to know where in the doc dump I could read for myself what was being said about WS, and whom they might have been gossiping about, to know if I was one of the members mentioned. Now I know. We already know that Tracey M. badmouthed us, and that Cindy printed out and threw out pages from WS with members avatars on them. Joseph Jordan's interview is public information now.

Sure we should be able to discuss their testimony.

We have made a point of not allowing discussion and sleuthing of any members on this case to this point. Exceptions are public figures like Tony Padilla and Richard Hornsby. So, please if there is discussion about members and sleuthing of them can you please alert on those posts?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member