1055 users online (222 members and 833 guests)  

Websleuths News

up north

VA - Ferdinand Nathaniel Jr. - 65 years old - Richmond - 13 March 2010

RSS + - Text Size Print Share This Home > News> Local Police seek public’s help in finding missing Richmond man

Richmond police are seeking the public’s help in finding Ferdinand Nathaniel Jr., 65, of the 2400 block of Alexander Avenue.
    By AP
    Published: March 23, 2010
    Updated: March 23, 2010

Richmond police said today they’re seeking the public’s help in locating a 65-year-old city man.

Ferdinand Nathaniel Jr., 65, of the 2400 block of Alexander Avenue was last seen March 13 at his home. His family reported him missing March 18, police said in a news release.

Nathaniel is black, 6-feet-1 and weighs about 220 pounds. He has graying hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with any information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 780-1000.
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 03-28-2010 at 07:18 PM.

Praying that they find him safe..

Gilligan's Island
    Praying for a fast return home
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
    Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

up north

Family seeks missing Richmond man

By Reed Williams
    Published: March 24, 2010

Ferdinand Nathaniel Jr. has been missing since he was seen leaving his home in South Richmond on Saturday, March 13.

The next day, police found Nathaniel's car parked on the Lee Bridge. Yesterday, members of his family and the Richmond police asked the public to help find him.

Police said they do not suspect foul play in his disappearance. Family members say that Nathaniel, 65, has no health problems.

"I just want my husband to come home," said his wife of more than 30 years, Mary Nathaniel, her voice breaking. "This is just getting to me. I can't take it. This is too much."

"Richmond Police have recovered the body of Ferdinand Nathaniel, Jr. in the James River. He had been missing since March 13th."

Prayers to the Nathaniel family