Girl with dark long hair and fur coat.

punklove

Reaction score
Hopefully Im doing this properly.

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00901.jpg

If you click on this link (didnt want to insert it and make the margins crazy) you can click the photo and it makes it huge - we were originally unsure if what looked like bruises on her face were actual bruises or just the way the light was hitting her face. Her upper lip appears busted too.

Someone said it looked like her mouth had been duct taped. Im not sure if she had tape over her mouth (it really looks like it to me) or if he did that while trying to keep her quiet but it seems to me its some sort of injury, not lighting. I could be completely wrong though!

If you zoom in on her photo you can see tears in her eyes.

When I first saw this pic, I thought the mark on her face was a shadow, but looking at the higher res Nancy Grace pic, it sure looks like an injury. The way it follows the contour of her face makes me think it was maybe done with a rubber hose or something else flexible enough to wrap around when she was struck.

When I saw this photograph blown up I physically got sick. Out of all these photgraphs this girl looks the most terrified.

I was wondering if it isn't that ugly rug he had that she has draped around her? It's obvious something was done to her mouth and nose. Looks like even he grabbed her face down by her mouth. Kind of looks like a thumb mark bruise is starting.

I know that isn't helping identify this poor girl, but I just feel like I want to help her so bad.

When I saw this photograph blown up I physically got sick. Out of all these photgraphs this girl looks the most terrified.

I was wondering if it isn't that ugly rug he had that she has draped around her? It's obvious something was done to her mouth and nose. Looks like even he grabbed her face down by her mouth. Kind of looks like a thumb mark bruise is starting.

I know that isn't helping identify this poor girl, but I just feel like I want to help her so bad.

This one is one of the two that really REALLY bother me, her and the blonde in the yellow swim suit just make my heart ache when looking at them. Its hard not to look at these people and not feel that we are perhaps looking at their last moments of life.

Has anyone else noticed several of the girls (mostly the ones that look as if they have been crying or are very upset) seem to have a bit of redness around their nose/mouth area?

I have a sore on my nose that I get around allergy season. I comes from me constantly wiping my runny nose. I put makeup on it to cover it as best I can, and when I was doing that this morning it struck me how similar the coloring was in the area I was covering up and around the girl's mouth. Now I wonder if that dark coloring isn't caused by covering up bruising with makeup.

This picture has haunted me since the first time I saw it. The look in her eyes is heartbreaking. And there is nothing in the background to aid in Sleuthing her identity, but I still want to try. She deserves a name, because my gut tells me this young lady is deceased.

00901.jpg

http://picasaweb.google.com/primewriternews/RodneyAlcalaPhotos?feat=flashalbum#5447987726672399602

She seems very sad.

If you look really closely at the cheek area, you can almost see a line that looks like where tape would have been. Almost like glue residue.

Editing, if you look along the chin, there is the same "line" effect, you can almost outline where a piece of something the size of duct tape would/could have been.

Sad and on her way to terrified.

In all of these photographs these poor women look at first so-so. Maybe even laughing. Then they look sad. However we haven't caught anyone full out crying. It makes me wonder what he said to them. Besides punching them or whacking them did he say "Don't you dare cry?"

((((((((((((sigh))))))))))

Again it's not helping us identify anyone, but a human being with half a heart has to comment.

If you look really closely at the cheek area, you can almost see a line that looks like where tape would have been. Almost like glue residue.

Editing, if you look along the chin, there is the same "line" effect, you can almost outline where a piece of something the size of duct tape would/could have been.

That could also account for the lip injury - If someone used excess force to rip off the tape it could cause bits of the skin on the lips to stick to the tape and cause an injury like that.

This girl seems to have a similar type injury on her lip.
Woman in helmet - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Sad and on her way to terrified.

In all of these photographs these poor women look at first so-so. Maybe even laughing. Then they look sad. However we haven't caught anyone full out crying. It makes me wonder what he said to them. Besides punching them or whacking them did he say "Don't you dare cry?"

((((((((((((sigh))))))))))

Again it's not helping us identify anyone, but a human being with half a heart has to comment.

This is one of the two released photos that I find hard to look at, to me it looks as if she is in shock. I think he more than likely enjoyed making them cry, and I would assume that within the 900 photos they didnt release show a lot awful photos that show more abuse/sobbing and haunting stares.

this one also bothers me, but i possibly found a match - cant find much on this girl "Elizabeth Byron" Just a little page on Calif's missing persons website
http://www.missingincalifornia.com/elizabethbyron1978.html

match.jpg

i tried to blow it up a little. she has the same thin, slightly upturned nose , high cheekbones, 'hazel' eyes. but what get me most is in both pics she has a cowlick on (our) left side (look carefully at the missing person pic, its better hidden - maybe I'm just seeing things, but i brush my bang-cowlick the same way. look for a small bump near the roots) also has the same little wave on the other side.(yea the hair stuffs pretty common but still...)

I also have a visceral reaction to this photo. It's heartbreaking. I too, believe this poor girl is deceased. The fur coat draped over what appears to be a naked body is also just plain creepy. I wouldn't doubt if she was tied up and he brushed her hair and put the coat over her shoulders to take pictures of her. The jacket is just hanging on her shoulders weird, like her arms aren't through it. He is demented.

rc1mrd.jpg

Side by side. They really dont look the same to me and I dont think the age matches up, the only on the left looks late teens/very early 20's to me.

Im nearly certain whatever was over her mouth was tape - or something very sticky.

4j23x2.jpg

Ive circled below what looks to me a strand of hair that appears to be stuck to her face/chin area, which could be from having tape removed from her face that left a sticky film.

Im nearly certain whatever was over her mouth was tape - or something very sticky.

4j23x2.jpg

Ive circled below what looks to me a strand of hair that appears to be stuck to her face/chin area, which could be from having tape removed from her face that left a sticky film.

whoa, you've got a good eye!

whoa, you've got a good eye!

Thank you.

Seeing the strand of hair really depressed honestly, because if that bit of hair was sticking to her face because her mouth had been taped then it is very likely that she was a victim.

I really hope that my gut feeling is wrong and shes living somewhere with a husband and family and has no idea people are trying to figure out who she is.

Hopefully Im doing this properly.

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00901.jpg

If you click on this link (didnt want to insert it and make the margins crazy) you can click the photo and it makes it huge - we were originally unsure if what looked like bruises on her face were actual bruises or just the way the light was hitting her face. Her upper lip appears busted too.

Someone said it looked like her mouth had been duct taped. Im not sure if she had tape over her mouth (it really looks like it to me) or if he did that while trying to keep her quiet but it seems to me its some sort of injury, not lighting. I could be completely wrong though!

If you zoom in on her photo you can see tears in her eyes.

She reminds me a little of Narelle Cox, who was last seen mid 1977 in Australia while backpacking.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/691dfnsw.html

there is a slightly larger picture of Narelle on the NSW police site.

http://www.policensw.com/missing/image/ncox.jpg

I think chances are it isn't her, the nose is different in slight ways and Narelle's photo shows some layers near the face that would take ages to grow out to that length, but maybe Narelle's photo is the best match so far.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back