2010.03.23 Sheaffer's Anaylsis of Document Release / C. Mason

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say, is poor Tim does not need this BS for trying to do good.
The Anthonys knew about where the body was according to this video.
So Hoover and Dom knew from the Anthony's.
The little body was under water.

Arrest the family already!!!

All I saw was KB trying to lead Sheaffer to pick up on her conspiracy speculation and not doing a good job of it, because she had to try more than once.

He basically negated her theory and presented a theory of his own that was more sinister in nature IMO. He is a sharp guy. He knows how lawyers think. "It takes one to know one". He also asserted my fear that Cheney Mason is a great lawyer, and the prosecution will need to be ready for him. I do believe the forensics will win out in this case.

Thanks for putting up the video, I hadn't noticed it in amongst the other information coming out.

Schaeffer did put out a theory I hadn't even considered - that Hoover was a set-up rather than a good guy - hmmm. I like it!

This does discredit the Anthony's and Baez more than I suspected - and I guess they weren't thinking this through. The plant growth through the little bones and dirt evidence will blow the SODDI body dump right out of the picture, where it belongs.

But a much more sinister picture than I originally considered. No wonder Dom is not out in front where anyone can reach him. His PI business will not survive this mess - good thing he's taken a preemptive hiatus.

I enjoy Sheaffer's videos. (IMO) I think that PI Dominic knows how to use a patsy like Hoover. Example: Tell some truth but also tell the patsy some lies. This way people like Mason can easily discredit the witness as not reliable or credible. An Example:- Dominic allegedly told Hoover about the so called licorice eating with Jose and KC in jail. IMO this is a technique that GA is familiar with and IMO used this technique with River C.

I am thinking that DC is going to be a suprise witness for the state I think he is going to break this wide open, I think he may have gone in the Witness protection Program... I'm really leaning towards this. I hope I'm right.

Just curious, Butterfly, why do you think DC is in the witness protection program??

I just feel he's a bigger part of this conspiracy surrounding Inmate Anthony, possibly a little bit unsuspecting due to CA's running a game on him. I believe he knows he's in danger of an arrest, so he better come clean! If he wants to save his license and practice, he should do what's right for Caylee and not break laws regarding Inmate Anthony. It's sink or swim time in Anthonyland, IMO...:angel:

OT note: I'm just gonna give in and buy one of David Maus's Toyotas already.

i think i will go apply for a job there-lol- my commisions willl be great with all my websleuths buying- come see me~!~

OK NOW BACK ON TOPIC !!LOL

Kathy B. and Sheaffer discuss Jim H.'s involvement in the TES search.
Sheaffer also discusses what C. Mason brings to the table in this trial...expert in cross examination to discredit witnesses.

http://www.wftv.com/video/22922443/index.html

I like to hear what Sheaffer has to say. Thank You for posting it.

CM has a good reputation. His particular skill set is in discrediting hostile defense witnesses. Yikes. I'm curious to hear what all of you think will go down in court.

Food for thought - Who will he target to discredit and in what ways?

I like to hear what Sheaffer has to say. Thank You for posting it.

CM has a good reputation. His particular skill set is in discrediting hostile defense witnesses. Yikes. I'm curious to hear what all of you think will go down in court.

Food for thought - Who will he target to discredit and in what ways?

The prosecution witnesses are ALL going to be hostile!

:dance:I am working and just stopped in for a minute to see if there were any updates. This made me laugh so hard. Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth