812 users online (145 members and 667 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Sorry for the double post.

Hopefully it's O.K. I post this as it's making me physically ill. There's a theme here. Well obviously, but I'm seeing:

1.) These poor souls it appears quite a few of them had their knee either broken or close to it. That would assure you couldn't run away. I believe the girl posed naked outside with her leg ascending is not alive. Her eye is open, but in now way could you pose a body like that. I don't even want to link to it as it's disturbing. She also has a dark rope around her neck. There's also the girl he has posed outside we spoke about in the original thread. She is made to smile. She has her finger under her chin, but this poor kid her knee has to be busted. Above that is a huge bruise.

2.) Many of these women have an overbite. That may be a general assumption, but I'm noticing this because I do as well. For some reason people pay attention to that. They'll tell you look like someone like Carly Simon or Vanna White. It's the overbite. Usually accompanying it is a beautiful smile. Your teeth stick out is how I usually answer to the compliment. I'm not being disrespectful, but just noticed that and again I myself have that so this is why I noticed.

3.) Bicycles. Did he pick victims on bikes because he figured their guard was down? Someone tries to grab you instinct is to not leave your bike but try and pick it up?

Thanks for letting me vent that. I pray these people are all alive. I highly doubt the two poor girls in the outdoors with bruised and broken knees are.

Warning this is the girl in really awkward pose. It shows the bruise. It's a disturbing photograph.

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress...0/03/00273.jpg

Girl with finger under chin. Her right knee is all out of proportion. I know her leg is bent slightly but there's something really wrong here.

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress...0/03/00641.jpg
    Last edited by Filly; 03-26-2010 at 05:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Sorry for the double post.

Hopefully it's O.K. I post this as it's making me physically ill. There's a theme here. Well obviously, but I'm seeing:

1.) These poor souls it appears quite a few of them had their knee either broken or close to it. That would assure you couldn't run away. I believe the girl posed naked outside with her leg ascending is not alive. Her eye is open, but in now way could you pose a body like that. I don't even want to link to it as it's disturbing. She also has a dark rope around her neck. There's also the girl he has posed outside we spoke about in the original thread. She is made to smile. She has her finger under her chin, but this poor kid her knee has to be busted. Above that is a huge bruise.

2.) Many of these women have an overbite. That may be a general assumption, but I'm noticing this because I do as well. For some reason people pay attention to that. They'll tell you look like someone like Carly Simon or Vanna White. It's the overbite. Usually accompanying it is a beautiful smile. Your teeth stick out is how I usually answer to the compliment. I'm not being disrespectful, but just noticed that and again I myself have that so this is why I noticed.

3.) Bicycles. Did he pick victims on bikes because he figured their guard was down? Someone tries to grab you instinct is to not leave your bike but try and pick it up?

Thanks for letting me vent that. I pray these people are all alive. I highly doubt the two poor girls in the outdoors with bruised and broken knees are.

Warning this is the girl in really awkward pose. It shows the bruise. It's a disturbing photograph.

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress...0/03/00273.jpg

Girl with finger under chin. Her right knee is all out of proportion. I know her leg is bent slightly but there's something really wrong here.

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00641.jpg
    BBM
    In that photo, her ankle looks horrible swollen and misshapen. I just thought it was a trick of the photo because she doesn't seem to be in any pain or distress. But her ankle look way too big and distorted for her legs.

Kimster,

Would it be possible to post the "Found Alive" threads in a sticky??? They're getting lost on the second page already and it would be a shame for sleuthers to continue to spend time on pics that have been resolved. Just a thought...

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    Kimster,

Would it be possible to post the "Found Alive" threads in a sticky??? They're getting lost on the second page already and it would be a shame for sleuthers to continue to spend time on pics that have been resolved. Just a thought...
    Done. At some point we're probably going to need a little sub-forum for them.

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Done. At some point we're probably going to need a little sub-forum for them.
    Thanks so much!

: )

Kimster,

Where did the original discussion thread go??? There were lots of interesting connections made there that still haven't been transferred over to these separated threads and it would be great to be able to reference the original!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
    BBM
    In that photo, her ankle looks horrible swollen and misshapen. I just thought it was a trick of the photo because she doesn't seem to be in any pain or distress. But her ankle look way too big and distorted for her legs.
    Yes, E. Agreed. Like Pink Panther said we had discussed and made observations in the original thread. This was one of them, and it wasn't by myself. There's another photograph of this young woman in a Hercule's type pose. Undoubtedly Alcala liked to whack people in the knees. Probably the ankles as well.

His mother and sister

Hi, I just have to say how disgusting it is that his mother AND his sister helped him cover up his crimes. His mother, while bad enough she would do it, isn't that uncommon, but the sister? I wouldn't cover up murder for my brother as much as I love him. The mom and sister should be imprisoned,too. They have blood on their hands!

I'm sorry. I just had to post that. I am new to the forum. I've been reading it for years but never posted.

I probably should have put that under general. sorry.

Anyone who helps a murderer should be in jail also..............JMOO
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Hi, lunabean! Welcome to WS! Great to meet another bean

Kimster,

Where did the original discussion thread go??? There were lots of interesting connections made there that still haven't been transferred over to these separated threads and it would be great to be able to reference the original!

Its still in the forum. We closed it because in order to organize the forum, we couldn't tell which were copied and which weren't very easily. If you need any copied to a topic thread, please let us know here: Housekeeping requests (was called New forum ideas) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 04-05-2015 at 11:56 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Has anyone been able to find any photos/images of Joyce Gaunt or Antoinette Witaker? There are lots of articles today referencing them as possible victims but not a single picture to be found!

Quote Originally Posted by lunabean1978 View Post
    Hi, I just have to say how disgusting it is that his mother AND his sister helped him cover up his crimes. His mother, while bad enough she would do it, isn't that uncommon, but the sister? I wouldn't cover up murder for my brother as much as I love him. The mom and sister should be imprisoned,too. They have blood on their hands!

I'm sorry. I just had to post that. I am new to the forum. I've been reading it for years but never posted.

Thank goodness you joined the team after all this time!

Has anyone been able to find any photos/images of Joyce Gaunt or Antoinette Witaker? There are lots of articles today referencing them as possible victims but not a single picture to be found!
    I'm snooping around. I did find this more detailed article about Witaker: "Antionette Witaker, 13, known by her friends and family as Tony, was a tough girl who would often fight with her mother and run away from home. But Tony had a romantic streak; she loved to write poetry and sign her work in elegant longhand, according to a 1978 Seattle Times story.

She had been living in a foster home when she walked out the door with the unknown man with long reddish-colored hair on the night of July 9, 1977.

A week later, her body was found, fully clothed and propped up on her hands and knees, in a vacant lot in the 2200 block of Northeast 95th Street in Lake City. Seattle police said it appeared that her body had been there for about a week."

Read more: http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2010/0...#ixzz0jL5yLfjG

The article also said she is African-American and that's why there wasn't much interest in her case. It makes me sick to think that.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast