Guests ***WE NEED YOU!***

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
I've noticed a lot of guests viewing this thread. If you are not already a member, please register today! We need your help identifying these pictures and hopefully we can bring closure to families who have longed for DECADES to know what happened to their loved ones!

Thanks so much! :blowkiss:

Bumping for 2012. If you are reading this and know anything about the identity of this person, please contact Huntington Beach Police Detective Patrick Ellis at 714-375-5066.

Hello. I'm a new member and I'm probably not going to be very helpful ... I wish, I could.
I'm unable to start a new thread, so I'm going to say something here.
This African-American girl seems a young Lorraine Toussaint (actress) to me. I didn't find any comment in reference to this photo; what do you think?
rodney_alcala_photo_14.jpg

Side by side
rodney_alcala_photo_14.jpg
1034.jpg

Maybe the nose is slightly different, although with actresses, one never knows ...
I'm skeptical myself, though, because I would imagine that others would have identified a famous person, if that was the case, don't you think? It's just that the similarity is so striking.

From her bio, the one detectable shot for a match would be if that's her in New York at about age 17, still a high school student. She was there, and Alcala was there then. He murdered Ellen Hover during that stay. Ms. Toussaint graduated from The High School of Performing Arts in New York in 1978, by which time Alcala was on the West Coast, having gone back the previous fall to be a typesetter. He was locked up in 1979 when she was 19. The UID looks well out of her teens to me, but it's hard to tell.

From her bio, the one detectable shot for a match would be if that's her in New York at about age 17, still a high school student. She was there, and Alcala was there then. He murdered Ellen Hover during that stay. Ms. Toussaint graduated from The High School of Performing Arts in New York in 1978, by which time Alcala was on the West Coast, having gone back the previous fall to be a typesetter. He was locked up in 1979 when she was 19. The UID looks well out of her teens to me, but it's hard to tell.
Thank you. I considered the timeline and I thought the Toussaint idea was probably becoming less likely.

I looked through the photos after reading on Wikipedia that Alcala is suspected of two murders in Seattle between 1977 and 1978. My mom was 19-20 at that time and a college student in Seattle and I wondered if he could have taken photos there. Fortunately I didn't see my mom among the photos and was relieved she didn't have a picture taken by the creep.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back