Lisa Renee Wilson?

If anyone is savvy enough to do a side-by-side, I'd really appreciate it!

True. I wish we had a better pic of Lisa's teeth to be sure...

side by side

The teeth look really wrong to me -- the girl in the photo has large prominent front teeth, where Lisa Wilson has small neat teeth. But it's hard to tell from the photo.

Attachments

• 01711.jpg
    01711.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 71
  • wilson_lisa.jpg
    wilson_lisa.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 53
The unidentified woman has an east coast Jewish appearance to me; I don't think it's Lisa Renee Wilson.

Dates won't fit. Alcala was in prison. Also the case is complicated with three people missing, a mysterious letter, etc. Just doesn't fit.

Could be Jewish, could be Anglo, could be pretty much anything... but I don't think she's Lisa Wilson.

She's older, less heavy set, the face shapes don't appear to match, the dentals don't match, the hair color doesn't match... not a match for me.

1024x1024.jpg

Lisa Wilson: Born Aug 29, 1960

Missing Since: Dec 23, 1974

Missing From: Fort Worth, TX

Lisa's photo is shown age-progressed to 53 years. She was last seen in the company of Julie Moseley and Mary Trlica. They were last seen at the Seminary South shopping center on December 23, 1974. Lisa has a scar on her thigh. Julie has a small scar under her left eye, a scar in the middle of her forehead, and a scar on her calf. Mary has a chipped upper front tooth and a small scar on her chin. She may also be known as Mary Rachel Arnold.

http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/f...for-missing-teenage-7395614.php#photo-8340664

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back