Short haired blond girl

Billylee

Reaction score
I agree with you (I think I proposed this match in the original thread). Strangling and beating in the face is Alcala's primary method, it seems. And the girl in the photo looks like she could be posed in a hotel room.

I agree with you (I think I proposed this match in the original thread). Strangling and beating in the face is Alcala's primary method, it seems. And the girl in the photo looks like she could be posed in a hotel room.

I thought I'd seen this connection before! Just couldn't find it anymore. I'm with you Carbuff she looks like a definite possibility. I guess the question still remains, who is she?

The title of this post should be changed to "girl or boy" as there was much discussion as to whether or not this picture is of a male or a female. JM2cents.

The title of this post should be changed to "girl or boy" as there was much discussion as to whether or not this picture is of a male or a female. JM2cents.

There was one news article that said there were "only two males" within these pictures. That would be the one with the bike and the long dark haired one whose chest IS shown. The girls who are in the nude pictures have all been cropped above their chest.

01581.jpg

467UFCA.jpg

Unidentified White Female
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/467ufca.html
467UFCA1.jpg

http://picasaweb.google.com/primewriternews/RodneyAlcalaPhotos?feat=flashalbum#5447989663692180258

This may be the same woman. If you blow it up, her hair (styled differently) and facial features seem to match.

02151.jpg

I just don't see it. Yes, they're both blonds with very blue eyes but that's about it. Their teeth are completely different and the boy/girl in the blue backround pic has some VERY distinct freckles which aren't present on the other picture. I don't believe these two people are one and the same.

No adam's apple. Unlikely to be male. Not to mention that the way the photo is cropped, she's almost certainly naked.

If you look at the very bottom of the photo, there's a slight curve that might indicate the person has breasts.

With the release of the NYPD photos showing different angles to this person, I'm back to thinking it is an androgynous boy :waitasec:

With the release of the NYPD photos showing different angles to this person, I'm back to thinking it is an androgynous boy :waitasec:

Me too!
But then I ask myself why they'd crop the photos at the level they did if there are no breasts.
I just don't know.

They cropped some of the photos of the boy in front of the native print curtain similarly.

Maybe they are not always sure if the person is a boy or a girl who hasn't got breasts to talk about yet. Maybe they try to crop all the nudity out, male or female, to be on the safe side.

I agree they wouldn't have cropped the photos if there were not breasts. Also the poses strike me as ones a female rather than a male would make. If it's a male then in the first picture we have here it is a male with gynecomastia.

When were these additional pictures released??? Was anything said as to why they were added to the existing release? Where did these come from?

I now think that this is a woman. The face is more feminine than that shown in the earlier photograph and they're ALL cropped above the breasts. No reason to do this unless there was nudity that could be deemed inappropriate.

MOO

I think she is a female, but a masculine looking one.

The white wall near her looks like painted over wallpaper.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back