774 users online (112 members and 662 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    More newly released photos (from WPIX).

It is the nature of the truth to struggle to the light.

Quote Originally Posted by jessunlil View Post
    Me too!
    But then I ask myself why they'd crop the photos at the level they did if there are no breasts.
    I just don't know.
    Me three. I remain on the fence about this person.
    If coincidence never happened, there wouldn't be a word for it.

I agree they wouldn't have cropped the photos if there were not breasts. Also the poses strike me as ones a female rather than a male would make. If it's a male then in the first picture we have here it is a male with gynecomastia.

Quote Originally Posted by brandi View Post
    With the release of the NYPD photos showing different angles to this person, I'm back to thinking it is an androgynous boy
    When were these additional pictures released??? Was anything said as to why they were added to the existing release? Where did these come from?

I now think that this is a woman. The face is more feminine than that shown in the earlier photograph and they're ALL cropped above the breasts. No reason to do this unless there was nudity that could be deemed inappropriate.

MOO
    Last edited by Pink Panther; 04-21-2010 at 09:41 PM.

I think she is a female, but a masculine looking one.

The white wall near her looks like painted over wallpaper.
    Last edited by HockeyGirl; 04-21-2010 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    I think she is a female, but a masculine looking one.

The white wall near her looks like painted over wallpaper.
    Do you mean the horizontal line that's puckered on the wall? What that is, is joint compound tape. The wall is just wallboard (or sheetrock aka) and then it's taped where the nails/screws are and then it's usually textured, primed and then painted. This wall looks like it is just painted over wallboard, no texture or priming, which causes the joint compound tape to bubble up. Cheap fix for a rental. Never would find that in a hotel/motel room.

I enlarged the picture of the one with the bookshelf, it looks like the one book says "player piano". Could it be this book: http://www.abebooks.co.uk/servlet/Bo...6x%3D0%26y%3D0

sitting on the dresser it looks like two men's ties laying there. ?

Nation River Lady, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Billylee View Post
    sitting on the dresser it looks like two men's ties laying there. ?
    Maybe she's the Nation River Lady. Nation River Lady was bound with mens ties and strangled with multiple ligatures.
    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/239ufon.html
    But then again, I thought the chain link fence woman was the Nation River Lady, and it turns out chain link fence woman is alive.

Oh heavens, is that a folded towel with something printed on it in green in at least one of the photos? One of Nation River Lady's ligature's was a kitchen towel.

"Irish Toast" towel: This item was manufactured in Ireland, exported to Toronto, Ontario and distributed to stores in Ottawa, Toronto and Montreal. They were sold at $1.39 (Canadian) each and had been stocked in stores for some time. The towel had Irish Gaelic printing on it, spelling out a traditional Irish toast. "

It looks largish to be a kitchen towel. I wish I could see a picture of the sort of towel Nation River Lady was found with.

In one of the articles about this case, a detective was quoted as saying in two of the photos it was hard to tell if it was a male or female and they determined they were girls. I am guessing he was talking about this person and the girl with the blue background.

The timeline makes Nation River lady an awkward match. If she died in 1975 Alcala was in prison. If she died in the summer of 1974 Alcala was free on parole from August 3 to October 16 but I don't think there is anything to place him in Canada. He is known to have offended in California.

Nation River Lady is said to have had shoulder length hair and she is estimated 25-50 years old. Too old maybe?

Yeah. I think I'm just fixated that she must be one of his because of the multiple ligatures. One of Alcala's known victims had multiple ligatures and although it isn't unknown for other killers to do that, it is a rather odd behavior even for a killer... mostly you'd expect that the one ligature would be loosened and tightened if choking was being done more than once. I mean, obviously the first ligature must be loosened to let the victim recover, so why not just tighten it again?

Quote Originally Posted by reasypeasy View Post
    Yeah. I think I'm just fixated that she must be one of his because of the multiple ligatures. One of Alcala's known victims had multiple ligatures and although it isn't unknown for other killers to do that, it is a rather odd behavior even for a killer... mostly you'd expect that the one ligature would be loosened and tightened if choking was being done more than once. I mean, obviously the first ligature must be loosened to let the victim recover, so why not just tighten it again?
    Typically the ligature is part of the 'game'. Most killers that enjoy taunting the person with life seem to use other means to choke the person and when they are ready to kill the person they use their hands, its part of the thrill.

Dennis Rader was another person that enjoyed choking his victim only to revive them, when he lost interest in that he would choke the person to death with his bare hands, saying that he liked the power.

There are a few more of this person, some kind of disturbing due to facial expression.
    They are in the pdf file

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/im...ala.photos.pdf

pix: 115, 121, 137, 141, 150, 161, 162, 173, 182 are all the same person, all cropped the same.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast