998 users online (166 members and 832 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Very Young Straw Hat Girl Posed Against Window

A better match for Lynn Luray? (missing from Long Beach in 1964)

This one can be enlarged:
    http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress...0/03/00133.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JoeFromLB View Post
    A better match for Lynn Luray? (missing from Long Beach in 1964)

This one can be enlarged:
    It almost looks like she has faded writing on her arm when I blow this up. Like it says "Joe with a larger D underneath and possibly some numbers. Hooking laptop to big screen TV now to see if it is my imagination.

When I put it on the big screen and zoom in it looks like numbers. 38652 maybe, written lengthwise down the arm? If they have not already done so the FBI or someone with really great picture editing software should take a look at her arm that is closest to the window, IMO. When I am not zoomed in it still appears to say "Joe D". Maybe if she had written on herself it was scrubbed off for the pictures. If this was from LE writing on the pictures to mark as evidence we would see the writing clearly, correct?

Looking at it magnified differently it appears to be a block style capital A followed by a lower case b and s the a large 2 facing the direction of the wrist.

I can't make any of it out clearly but there is definitely faded writing there IMO.

Could this say "Yvonne" ? Is there an Yvonne missing?

ETA: So far I can not find an Yvonne missing that would be a match.

I don't think the bottom pair matches -- the photo isn't nearly as square through the chin.

Here's the other pair, Angela Rader and the girl from the photos. It looks pretty close. Rader disappeared along with her friend Tammy Akers, so I took a look at her too, and wow. Looks like she's in here too? Or am I seeing things?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post deleted. Copied in by mistake.
    Last edited by BeanE; 03-28-2010 at 10:51 AM.

Let's see if this works. They all look similar to me. Pic's 4 and 5 show what looks like the same necklace too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by dsntslp View Post
    Let's see if this works. They all look similar to me. Pic's 4 and 5 show what looks like the same necklace too.
    I thought the one in the hat was a different girl, but maybe it is the same girl.

That looks like the same necklace to me. Good observation!

That looks like the same necklace to me. Good observation!
    TY. It shows in all except the first picture.

oh, i can't blow up the pic of her in what looks like a dress by the window that much, but i take your word for it on the necklace
    bluestarzzz

Quote Originally Posted by bluestarzz View Post
    oh, i can't blow up the pic of her in what looks like a dress by the window that much, but i take your word for it on the necklace
    bluestarzzz
    The girl by the window (larger version):

The girl by the window (larger version):

Thanks for the blown up version.
    Yes, the girl by the window is the same girl as the other girl from 4 pics (some posts earlier) with the necklace.
    I could tell the same girl was in multiple pictures, but never put her together with the girl by the window. Good eye.

Lynn Luray?

I also think they are the same. If you look at the hands, you can see all have long fingers. I also think that this picture was probably taken late 1976 at the earliest. I base it on the hairstyle. Charlie's Angels came out in 1976 and the wispy, layered hairstyle became popular then.

Very Young Straw Hat Girl Posed Against Window

This very young girl I know we had discussed in the general thread. The girl wearing a staraw hat posed up against the window. The window looking to be trimmed in the same color we saw of Alcala's apartment.

Here she is.

http://www.ocregister.com/news/alcal...article-photos

Going over missing cold cases I think I have someone gits her pretty well. This child was missing on August 8, 1971. Alcala wasn't busted until August 12th. The child went missing from "Glen Falls, New York". I'm no whiz at geography. Is that anywhere near or between New Hamshire and NYC? TIA

Here is a photograph of her. Mary Anne Wesolowski. Part her hair in the middle. Her nostrils look the same and the ratio between her lip and nose seem the same as The Straw Hat Girl. BTW I say that respectfully.

http://www.charleyproject.org/images...owski_mary.jpg
    Last edited by Filly; 03-25-2010 at 10:04 PM.

I'm sorry my first link didn't go directly to the girl in the straw hat. She reminded me of a young Jody Foster. Mary Anne Wesolowski did as well.

Then again would Alcala go out and buy an outfit and a straw hat for a child? Did someone entrust him to photograph their child alone? She looks extremely uncomfortable to me.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast