1303 users online (265 members and 1038 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    1,705

    2010.03.25 NG saying there might be breaking news

    Not sure where to post this but Nancy Grace website is posting breaking news that she waiting NOW for a break in this case. It popped up on Facebook about 20 minutes ago.
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,189
    Quote Originally Posted by titanfan62702 View Post
    Not sure where to post this but Nancy Grace website is posting breaking news that she waiting NOW for a break in this case. It popped up on Facebook about 20 minutes ago.

    Hopefully it's true breaking info, and not just more about the letter supposedly written to relatives that didn't end up being covered the other night due to other breaking news on other cases.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    1,705
    Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    Hopefully it's true breaking info, and not just more about the letter supposedly written to relatives that didn't end up being covered the other night due to other breaking news on other cases.

    I know. It's driving me crazy and I need to go to bed.
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Adirondack Mountains
    Posts
    4,335
    Anything yet for breaking news?
    My posts are my opinion only.....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    513
    I watched her show I didn't hear anything.
    Last edited by TrialAddict; 03-25-2010 at 11:12 PM.

  6. #6
    Here's a thread you can use rather than post on other topic threads.

    Does someone have her FB link handy? Thanks!

    ETA: Never mind, I found it quickly myself. http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN
    Last edited by Kimster; 03-25-2010 at 11:19 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    284
    levi is posting that misty took another LDT from LE re joe/tommy

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by orbison11 View Post
    levi is posting that misty took another LDT from LE re joe/tommy
    Link?
    Thanks,
    Katharine

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    284
    it is on his twitter account

    http://twitter.com/Levi_Page
    Last edited by Kimster; 03-25-2010 at 11:54 PM. Reason: added link

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    345
    Just saw this posted on FB..RE: NG. Now I can't sleep. Please let this be it....Haleigh need to come home!
    A.K.A.....Lovethechild


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    513
    I see many are thinking it's about the letters. Or just something to get people to watch her show tomorrow night. Will tomorrow be a repeat if she is taking the night off?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9,829
    Quote Originally Posted by orbison11 View Post
    it is on his twitter account

    http://twitter.com/Levi_Page
    Now Levi is sayin': # MISTY FAILED POLYGRAPH, failed every question 2 minutes ago via web

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,314
    Rest assured we will know all about it, long before Nancy's show tomorrow.
    That is, if we don't already.
    IMO

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,011
    Quote Originally Posted by GER View Post
    Now Levi is sayin': # MISTY FAILED POLYGRAPH, failed every question 2 minutes ago via web
    WOW-that's a real shocker.......not!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,189
    I found news that Cobra took a plea deal and can't investigate in that part of Fla. for a year.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1914
    Last Post: 12-08-2017, 07:54 PM
  2. Replies: 275
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 01:31 AM