2010.03.25 WFTV Reports River C. Attempted Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cher352

Reaction score
I do not see a thread on this yet.......

Just saw on WFTV's 11PM news. River C. has attempted suicide and has been admitted to Florida Hospital South.

Not up on their website yet but here is the link to their home page:
http://www.wftv.com/index.html

I'd like to take a moment to remind people that while River is a "party" in this case.....she is human. I would hate to see any exploitation of her or her situation. I know WS does not allow that behavior on this forum......I hope that others respect that boundary as well.

I truly feel bad for her, I pray she gets the help she needs to get through this.

Feel free to post notes of condolence for her troubled outlook here.

Perhaps she was hospitalized as a safety precaution. When people are a potential danger to themselves they may have just taken her in to keep her from a suicide attempt.

This is not about Caylee or the case, so keep the gossip off please. Feel free to discuss what is actually reported by the news and/or well wishes.

I just saw this posted by Muzikman on the daily news thread. I'm saddened to hear of this, and hope RC will be okay.

I would like to add my hopes for her recovery and that she gets any and all help she needs to get through this. I would also like to say that I am so glad to see the level of caring about a human in a crisis as I am seeing on this thread.

*Praying for her well being and hoping that she can find some peace.*

Very sad to hear of this. I will pray for her well being, and I hope that she finds the help she needs.

I hope you are okay, River. Don't let this case do this to you. The A's are not worth it. You are better than them and have every right to have a good life. Please get better soon. You are in my prayers.

Krystal-it is my sincere hope that you will rise above this and come out of it better than you ever have been. This is a tough time for you, and we understand that better than anyone could. I will whisper prayers for you as I already have been. Bless your heart...what a mess this has become for so many. Please be well and try to ignore what you cannot change.

I remember seeing some of her posts on some of the social networks she belongs to and in all honesty, they were heart breaking. Poor woman. She's obviously suffering. I will say a prayer for her and her family. Hate to see anyone in a desperate state like this.

You're in my prayers. You and your children. No one should ever feel so low that they feel life is not worth living. I'm glad that you were able to get the help you need before it was too late. Take this time to reflect on the important things in YOUR life. Never let anyone else define your life for you. You know who you are... and that is all that should matter.

To a swift and happy recovery!

This is terrible, hope she's okay and that she knows she has a lot of support out here. She's just one more victim of the Anthonys. :(

(no story at WFTV yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member