Boy Sitting In Chair With Native American Print Background

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
This young boy does it not look like he's been punched in the stomach a few times? At first I just thought he was sitting in an awkward position, but NG's photo enlarged I can see he's bruised. I also thought he had low rider jeans on, but apparently he's naked.

Also I thought him and plaid hat girl had the same backdrop. It's not. In the phote we have marked "Girl with cigarette" in Alcala's apartment where there's a pink swing I noticed his drapes to the left also have a Native American print. They're tied back so I can't see the entire print. This poor kid. He's beautiful. He also appeas to be hurt.

http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00462.jpg

This young boy does it not look like he's been punched in the stomach a few times? At first I just thought he was sitting in an awkward position, but NG's photo enlarged I can see he's bruised. I also thought he had low rider jeans on, but apparently he's naked.

Also I thought him and plaid hat girl had the same backdrop. It's not. In the phote we have marked "Girl with cigarette" in Alcala's apartment where there's a pink swing I noticed his drapes to the left also have a Native American print. They're tied back so I can't see the entire print. This poor kid. He's beautiful. He also appeas to be hurt.

The boy and this girl look like they could be brother and sister!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/scpr/4424641227/in/set-72157623600695928/

He does look like he's received a stomach injury, but I hesitate to ascribe it to a beating.
His smile looks natural and unforced. I don't think he would smiling pleasantly at the man who had beat him. The bruising covers such a large area and seems rather even. I tend to think it was caused in one blow. Perhaps he's had a bicycle or motorcycle wreck? I notice his chest area isn't bruised. Maybe he was playing football and wearing protective gear? Took a hit in the mid-section?
Just thinking out loud.

I'm not seeing any bruising or discoloration...just the definition of his ab contours. But I see the birthmark on the upper inner arm. And some distinctive moles.

I'm not seeing any bruising or discoloration...just the definition of his ad contours. But I see the birthmark on the upper inner arm. And some distinctive moles.

Me too. The light is at a rather odd angle -- if you look at the shadow his hand is casting up his arm, the light has to be in front and rather close, also somewhat below his hand. Perhaps near his knee. That's causing the rise of his adolescently round abs to cast a shadow under his ribs where it's normally lighter.

53403469.jpg

Notice how this photo has been cropped.

53403690.jpg

This one too.

53403469.jpg

Notice how this photo has been cropped.

53403690.jpg

This one too.

D, I was just looking at those as I went through the other photos.

There's actually another one which I now lost. It's a number in the 30's I believe. There's an enormous shadow behind the boy. It's definately not the boy's shadow. Has to be Alcala's.

Look how his hair is mussed in the second picture. It's like everyone starts out smiling and then ends up sad or frightened. I hope this kid is all grown and O.K. Such a beautiful kid.

Now just reading through the thread about more photographs being posted someone said they are cropped even of the boys because he had sex with the boys as well. That just shattered me because I fear for this boy. Wouldn't somebody, somewhere miss this child? Did the monster let him go?

How old do we think this boy is?

It seems unlikely to me that someone that is underage would go missing and nobody report them for such a long time frame - for some reason some people dont report loved ones as missing for some time after they last had contact, they seem to think the person will return when they want to allowing years to go by. However, it seems unlikely that this much time goes by without someone attempting to find out what happened.

Is it possible this boy was a runaway living on the street that allowed these nude photos to be taken for money? Its not uncommon for runaways to have sex or allow someone to do sexual things (like taking nude photos) for money to survive on.

There's actually another one which I now lost. It's a number in the 30's I believe. There's an enormous shadow behind the boy. It's definately not the boy's shadow. Has to be Alcala's.

It looks like the boys shadow to me - the lighting is in front of him which makes the shadow look bigger.

How old do we think this boy is?

It seems unlikely to me that someone that is underage would go missing and nobody report them for such a long time frame - for some reason some people dont report loved ones as missing for some time after they last had contact, they seem to think the person will return when they want to allowing years to go by. However, it seems unlikely that this much time goes by without someone attempting to find out what happened.

Is it possible this boy was a runaway living on the street that allowed these nude photos to be taken for money? Its not uncommon for runaways to have sex or allow someone to do sexual things (like taking nude photos) for money to survive on.

You know I've thought the same scenario and never posted this possible boy because he went missing in 1974: Phillip Montoya.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/montoya_phillip.html

He disappeared when he was 14, but if he did run away, as some suspect, perhaps he was engaging in that sort of behavior. Someone said they saw him after that in Warm Springs in Southern California. Could it be in 1977, three years later when he was 17, that he was doing that sort of thing and ran into Alcala?

I think he looks like this young man, except I don't see a mole on his face, but it could be the crappy Charley Project Picture they used, it looks sorta' washed out. Also, did we determine that these pictures were from his East Coast apartment(s)?

You know I've thought the same scenario and never posted this possible boy because he went missing in 1974: Phillip Montoya.

He disappeared when he was 14, but if he did run away, as some suspect, perhaps he was engaging in that sort of behavior. Someone said they saw him after that in Warm Springs in Southern California. Could it be in 1977, three years later when he was 17, that he was doing that sort of thing and ran into Alcala?

I think he looks like this young man, except I don't see a mole on his face, but it could be the crappy Charley Project Picture they used, it looks sorta' washed out. Also, did we determine that these pictures were from his East Coast apartment(s)?

The distance between where this young boy lived, Philip Montoya and Alcala's sister Freemont home would take approximately 12-14 minutes to get there. That's pretty close. It appears there's a large park as well there right off Valero drive. Maybe they crossed paths?

Edit it to say that would be by car. Walking is a different story. Doable for sure. They are in different zipcodes though.

I do believe hes in the NY apartment - the chair hes sitting in is here
http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00123.jpg you can see the chair by the window with the curtains drawn. There was a village voice on the floor which is how I think we figured out it was possibly the ny apartment.

The reason I wondered if he was there for money purposes is because of how at ease he is in the nude photo - Not that its always the case but it just seems odd someone so young would be so comfortable being nude in front of someone and/or having his photos taken if he werent used to doing so. Most teenagers are a little awkward.

2hi3qzd.jpg

We need whoever does the crayon/marker outline comparisons to do one here. Please!

The age difference might present difficulties. What stays the same as we grow? Space between the eyes? Mouth shape?

We need whoever does the crayon/marker outline comparisons to do one here. Please!

That'd be CarlK, ..... Yoohoo, Carl can you lend a hand?

Although if this is in his East coast apt(s) then it's probably not this boy unless Alcala picked him up in SoCal and took him back there with him.

I am looking at the boy and the picture of the girl with the hat and I have to ask if we are sure that they are not the same person?
His hair is behind him in the chair shot.
Look at the freckles or moles on the face and shoulder / arm.
The chest area in the hat photo looks long, too long to be a female.
Could it be the same person, just 'dressed up' and the eyebrows trimmed?

Never mind. Went to another link, the one of the hat and saw that the mole was not as close as I thought. Sorry. Newbie post mistake.
LOL

I've see about 3 pic of him. The pic looks like he's in a cabin. This girl with the heavy eye make-up and plaid box hat seem to be at the same place. I wonder if they are related, or boyfriend / girlfriend. He looks around 18 or19 in the pic where he looks angry. It reminds me of the Scott Fandell case, but the description and age don't match. Wonder if any hispanic or native siblings are missing. Wonder if Alcala took the pic in Mexico, latin America? Were they members at the camp where he was employed at?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back