774 users online (114 members and 660 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/152240

Private investigator Ken Gamble, who is working with the McQuearys in the search for Gabriel, said there is no evidence indicating that Johnson sold Gabriel in an underground adoption, but said there are indications she gave him to someone she entrusted who has the boy in hiding.

Note from BeanE:

This thread is for development of a theory or theories that are congruent with Ken Gamble's theory above, which was published yesterday.

This thread is for those who wish to develop congruent theories. For discussion of the merits of Ken's assessment, please see this thread:
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97722"]Logan's PI Ken Gamble's Search for Gabe[/ame]
    Last edited by BeanE; 03-27-2010 at 09:48 AM.

Possible discussion points for theory development:

- Who are the candidates?
    - Can we develop a likely profile?
    - Is it more likely a couple or an individual? Male or female?
    - When and where did Elizabeth meet this person? How does she know him/her?
    - Was this her plan when she left Tempe? Or a decision she made while in San Antonio?
    - Why isn't this person(s) coming forward?
    - How is this person hiding Gabe from friends, relatives, neighbors?
    - What would the contact points be - medical appointments, daycare/babysitter, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    Possible discussion points for theory development:

- Who are the candidates?
    - Can we develop a likely profile?
    - Is it more likely a couple or an individual? Male or female?
    - When and where did Elizabeth meet this person? How does she know him/her?
    - Was this her plan when she left Tempe? Or a decision she made while in San Antonio?
    - Why isn't this person(s) coming forward?
    - How is this person hiding Gabe from friends, relatives, neighbors?
    - What would the contact points be - medical appointments, daycare/babysitter, etc?
    Great ! These have been my thoughts for a long time...let me put my thinking cap back on!

Given all that I know about this case, my mind keeps pointing to TPS. I think she is the key to Gabriel's location. It's just what my gut and my mind is telling me.

Well, if there is no underground adoption, then we need to think simple. It is not complicated....we just have no idea where to look, lol.

Starting from SA, and the hotel....TS wrote on her page that EJ had help with supplies...I think this is very likely, and the place that helped her with supplies probably sent her to the hotel, likely to put her in touch with adoption people, which may have gone nowhere.
    What I think, is she already had plans to meet HG, and so he met her and stayed with her at the Hotel. One of them knew of a couple, or found out about one while in SA. Maybe it was a family member of HG's or another friend of EJ's? Someone from her past? I think that couple bought whatever story EJ and HG may have fed them. They may have been infertile as well, and desperate IDK. But, they believed EJ and Gabriel were in danger from LM...and maybe they still do which is why they have not come forward.
    Has anyone here had a mother/mother-in-law desperate for a grandbaby? Maybe one of the couples mother lives with them, and they are out of the city with a little land, so nighbors wouldn't ever know what goes on. So, the couple could work, get supplies while out and about, and the would be "grandmother" could stay at the house with Gabriel. He would never be seen, and if they don't have visitors normally, then that wouldn't be a problem. If it's not their hometown, then I could see them never having visitors. The grandmother wouldn't even have to live with them, but nearby. She loves the baby (in my mind), and wouldn't turn in her own child and this sweet baby. Perhaps, they plan to wait till next year to announce to their families that they have adopted, and at that point of course, Gabriel wouldn't be as easily recognized?

Poke....or fill in!
    “I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
    ― Franklin D. Roosevelt

Gabriel Johnson and Sylar Newton. Come home safely Gabriel Johnson! RIP Sweet Sylar.

Quote Originally Posted by DaneBramage View Post
    Given all that I know about this case, my mind keeps pointing to TPS. I think she is the key to Gabriel's location. It's just what my gut and my mind is telling me.
    Well TPS is for sure on my radar. She fell for EJ's story about Logan, not even knowing the man. So when Logan refused to sign the papers, it pissed her off as well. Therefore taking on the mindset of EJ, that they'd do whatever it took to make sure Logan didn't have him.

I Think the answer is on her myspace account.....You can chat on myspace.
    "Be part of something bigger than yourself"
    "As I have walked through this lifetime, I have realized things are not as they seem. People are not as they seem. Only clues are given about their secret lives and their loved ones are shocked even though the signs were there. Tread carefully in this lifetime and act swiftly to protect yourself and the ones you love."

is TPS still considered a person of of interest ???

Quote Originally Posted by danisisa View Post
    I Think the answer is on her myspace account.....You can chat on myspace.
    I'm not following, danisisa, but I'm interested Can you clarify?

TIA

I'm not following, danisisa, but I'm interested Can you clarify?

TIA
    The past communication and friends on it.... I wonder if Myspace keeps history and if it does, I hope LE has access to it.
    "As I have walked through this lifetime, I have realized things are not as they seem. People are not as they seem. Only clues are given about their secret lives and their loved ones are shocked even though the signs were there. Tread carefully in this lifetime and act swiftly to protect yourself and the ones you love."

Quote Originally Posted by danisisa View Post
    The past communication and friends on it.... I wonder if Myspace keeps history and if it does, I hope LE has access to it.
    IIRC they had access to her myspace before she even left SA. Or at least before she hit Miami Beach.

I agree that her internet use is KEY...before and after leaving AZ. I still don't buy that met at the airport story from TPS. That is too weird and for EJ to have kept her number for that many months, I doubt it. I think she has given him to someone she chatted with for a while on the internet or someone she actually knows has him. She didn't just pick San Antonio out of the blue. She didn't have enough money and she was not assisted enough as in fake identity and hiding for this to be an underground adoption. She was found too easily and you would think those people wouldn't want her found either because then it could lead back to them.

Schmerty_Jones is offline ________________ Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!
    I hope they are watching any TPS connections or family. I think people in a fairly isolated or rural area could keep Gabriel out of sight. EJ is not going to give up the power she has,but TPS might if threatened with losing her liberty!

IIRC they had access to her myspace before she even left SA. Or at least before she hit Miami Beach.
    HAs it been released if they had access to past communication and deleted friends and their communication?

If it is not TPS then I think EJ has a good friend in AZ, most likely a female friend. I think EJ also befriended the family of this female friend, maybe befriended the boyfriend or husband as well. The HG in Texas is a relative of someone in that family. Thats my theory.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast