Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Hamberg is no stranger to the comment sections of the media either, although, he never did meet Susan.

Quite the attention seeker.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PickieChickie View Post
    Wayne also, and I can't recall the exact date, but right around that time, was "bragging" examiner.com and I believe it was People Magazine had contacted him requesting an interview. Yet, no such interviews appeared in either publication.
    Here are some links:

http://www.people.com/people/article...332053,00.html

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2...-still-missing
    Last edited by Varonika; 03-31-2010 at 01:30 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Varonika For This Useful Post:

So are you posting these to indicate that WH was interviewed by Examiner? Because I don't get that either of these is an interview. No questions. No hard questions, and no details, IMO.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grayjay For This Useful Post:

Wayne Hamberg made the statement on or around February 1, 2010, on the wall of the Facebook group "susan powell part 2", that examiner.com and I believe People magazine had just called him requesting an interview.

The articles linked to above were posted to the Internet prior to Wayne's claim and contain excerpts/quotes from a newspaper article appearing on the Internet entitled "Friend of Josh Powell speaks out in support" which was written by Pat Reavy and appeared in the Desert News, a Salt Lake City based newspaper, on December 18, 2019, eleven (11) days after Susan Cox Powell disappeared.

Wayne Hamberg stated two publications had recently contacted him wanting to interview him. He was not speaking of the past.

Unfortunately, his posts were deleted from the wall of the Facebook group "susan powell part 2" either by the group's creator and administrator, Leslie Bleak, or by Wayne Hamberg himself; which is most unfortunate.

PAT REAVY'S ARTICLE - Friend Speaks out in support of Josh Powell - December 18, 2010: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...rt-of-Pow.html

Once a reporter writes an article and publishes it on the web, countless bloggers and newspaper editors/reporters, publish a similar article in which they are supposed to quote their source. Many of the articles are identical while others include the author's opinions, further comments or research or are simply paraphrased.

Please note that People Magazine and examiner.com simply quoted the information from Pat Reavy's article and that neither of the reporters interviewed Wayne Hamberg at all!
    Last edited by PickieChickie; 03-31-2010 at 03:00 PM.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PickieChickie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by grayjay View Post
    So are you posting these to indicate that WH was interviewed by Examiner?
    No...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Varonika For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Varonika View Post
    No...
    Um, OK. Interesting...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grayjay For This Useful Post:

Would someone mind listing the various things a 'cutting torch' could be used for in Josh's area to hide a body?

I can only think of 3, cutting a lock, a chain or a hole in something made of metal.

It does make sense the heat from a cutting torch and possible sparks, would cause his hands to turn red and or be burned.
    Last edited by Mysterylover; 03-31-2010 at 05:20 PM.

‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’..
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds...What I write here, are my theories, speculation, opinions & deductive reasoning...not to be taken as 'fact'..

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mysterylover For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterylover View Post
    Would someone mind listing the various things a 'cutting torch' could be used for in Josh's area to hide a body?

I can only think of 3, cutting a lock, a chain or a hole in something made of metal.

It does make sense the heat from a cutting torch and possible sparks, would cause his hands to turn red and or be burned.
    Josh had the burns after he returned from renting the car several days after Susan disappeared.

Possible uses for a cutting torch:

Cutting off a lock
    Cutting through a chain
    Cutting through an iron grate covering a mine shaft
    Melting snow or ice
    Burning Susan's body to remove hair, fingerprints, scars, birth marks
    Making S'moures
    Welding or sodering
    Burning evidence
    Starting a camp fire
    Melting away foot prints
    Distorting fingerprints
    Melting a hole in a frozen body of water

I'll add to this if I think of more

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PickieChickie For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2