646 users online (75 members and 571 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Players Myspace & FB discussion

Since people are going off topic about Lindsy's myspace and Kimster said it was ok to discuss I started a thread.
    Lindsy's mood change to GONE has come up and what it may mean.

http://www.myspace.com/lindsy_croslin

I found a comment she made to someone while I was doing a little digging so here it is with the link. It is posted to a cousin of Tommy's.

Lindsy LPN Posted at 11:36 PM Mar 19

http://www.myspace.com/michaelandkayleana/stream/7
    Last edited by Kimster; 03-27-2010 at 09:48 PM. Reason: removed quote, link but don't quote

What's this?

http://www.myspace.com/81898882

*Tommy's MS*
    Last edited by Kimster; 03-27-2010 at 09:48 PM. Reason: *Please state whose MS you are linking

Quote Originally Posted by ladonna View Post
    I dunno, but I ain't clicking on NO myspaces.

I hate going on there anymore. Too many apps & ads & stuff.

Sheesh........jail isn't so bad after all huh? 3 meals a day, naps, internet.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    Sheesh........jail isn't so bad after all huh? 3 meals a day, naps, internet.

I was hoping someone was updating that for him. Never can tell these days I guess.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    I was hoping someone was updating that for him. Never can tell these days I guess.

If someone was updating it for Tommy they would have to know his password. (Lindsey?)
    Last edited by Kimster; 03-27-2010 at 09:49 PM. Reason: removed comments about friends of players

If someone was updating it for Tommy they would have to know his password. (Lindsey?)
    I would think yes, L would know the password.
    Last edited by Kimster; 03-27-2010 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Removed comments about friends of player and edited quote
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

I think Lindsy updated Tommy's MS page-no way he could do that from jail.

JMO

LFlorida-I know, I'm not too fond of MS either, too much crap to load, slow, but I put up with it if I can find any info. out but I don't check very often.

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Lindsy LPN

Is Lindsy a Licensed Practial Nurse thus the LPN after her name? Thank you.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

We are allowed to link to MySpace. We are not allowed to quote comments on MySpace, but you can provide a link and direct people to the comment and discuss the comment(s). The same for Facebook.

You can not discuss their friends unless they are named in the mainstream media. Be prepared to provide a link that a person has been named in the mainstream media if you link to their MySpace or Facebook.

If the mods have to edit posts on a regular basis, we will go back to not allowing links at all so please be very careful with your posts.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Kimster; 03-27-2010 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    Lindsy LPN

Is Lindsy a Licensed Practial Nurse thus the LPN after her name? Thank you.
    Yes, she is.

Looks like someone may be taking a trip or a move. Updated comment on lyndsy's myspace.

Quote Originally Posted by donada View Post
    Looks like someone may be taking a trip or a move. Updated comment on lyndsy's myspace.
    Put the last two comments together, and I'd say you are right!
    Tommy told Lindsy he wrote her a letter and he hoped it wouldn't make her mad. Kinda makes you think it did make her mad. Would she actually move out of state and leave Tommy in Jail? In order for this to happen, that letter must have contained some really, "bombshell news." I dunno!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    We are allowed to link to MySpace. We are not allowed to quote comments on MySpace, but you can provide a link and direct people to the comment and discuss the comment(s). The same for Facebook.

You can not discuss their friends unless they are named in the mainstream media. Be prepared to provide a link that a person has been named in the mainstream media if you link to their MySpace or Facebook.

If the mods have to edit posts on a regular basis, we will go back to not allowing links at all so please be very careful with your posts.

Thanks!
    Sorry bout that, that's what I thought.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast