Players Myspace & FB discussion

twall

Reaction score
Since people are going off topic about Lindsy's myspace and Kimster said it was ok to discuss I started a thread.
Lindsy's mood change to GONE has come up and what it may mean.

http://www.myspace.com/lindsy_croslin

I found a comment she made to someone while I was doing a little digging so here it is with the link. It is posted to a cousin of Tommy's.

Lindsy LPN Posted at 11:36 PM Mar 19

http://www.myspace.com/michaelandkayleana/stream/7

I think Lindsy updated Tommy's MS page-no way he could do that from jail.

JMO

LFlorida-I know, I'm not too fond of MS either, too much crap to load, slow, but I put up with it if I can find any info. out but I don't check very often.

Lindsy LPN

Is Lindsy a Licensed Practial Nurse thus the LPN after her name? Thank you.

We are allowed to link to MySpace. We are not allowed to quote comments on MySpace, but you can provide a link and direct people to the comment and discuss the comment(s). The same for Facebook.

You can not discuss their friends unless they are named in the mainstream media. Be prepared to provide a link that a person has been named in the mainstream media if you link to their MySpace or Facebook.

If the mods have to edit posts on a regular basis, we will go back to not allowing links at all so please be very careful with your posts.

Thanks! :)

Looks like someone may be taking a trip or a move. Updated comment on lyndsy's myspace.

Looks like someone may be taking a trip or a move. Updated comment on lyndsy's myspace.

Put the last two comments together, and I'd say you are right!
Tommy told Lindsy he wrote her a letter and he hoped it wouldn't make her mad. Kinda makes you think it did make her mad. Would she actually move out of state and leave Tommy in Jail? In order for this to happen, that letter must have contained some really, "bombshell news." I dunno!

We are allowed to link to MySpace. We are not allowed to quote comments on MySpace, but you can provide a link and direct people to the comment and discuss the comment(s). The same for Facebook.

You can not discuss their friends unless they are named in the mainstream media. Be prepared to provide a link that a person has been named in the mainstream media if you link to their MySpace or Facebook.

If the mods have to edit posts on a regular basis, we will go back to not allowing links at all so please be very careful with your posts.

Sorry bout that, that's what I thought.

Put the last two comments together, and I'd say you are right!
Tommy told Lindsy he wrote her a letter and he hoped it wouldn't make her mad. Kinda makes you think it did make her mad. Would she actually move out of state and leave Tommy in Jail? In order for this to happen, that letter must have contained some really, "bombshell news." I dunno!

would that letter be private?
under sunshine law?
we may find out soon,huh???

I wonder if she is playing with our heads? It appears to me that things are finally starting to look up for Tommy, as far as Haleigh is concerned. He said something about 2 charges being dropped, and he and DB are the only two facing light sentences. Why would she leave? I know she would come closer to finding a job in Mass, but then she won't have a free place to live. If she leaves FL she is shutting the door on Tommy, not to mention cutting off contact with his children. I'm not convinced.....yet!

Help me Kim. I'm slow on the uptake. If someone shows their mood, as "happy" or "sad" does that mean we can't say that? Or, are you saying we can't quote comments they make to other people? I'm trying to stay off that "planet" you put offenders on!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back